• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Misinterpret the Sakurai Quote!

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
Every music in the game will have lyrics.

"Tiers are for queers"
Sakurai confirmed to casually balance, rather than competetively do so.

"I just played your game and I'd like to say it was the most annoying thing I ever played. It had its cool moments but overall the experience was only of annoyance. The problem is that it does not touch the heart of people. It's a very emotionless game. Did you ask any girls to try out your game? I ask because they are blissfully less logical than us guys. I am very logical myself, but also very emotional, so it was easy for me to find the game annoying. What happened is that your game frustrated me. I felt like I was being taken into someone else's hallways, doors and plans, to deliver me an experience that didn't touch me. AND WORST OF ALL I had absolutely no free will in the game, no way to change anything, no impact, no power, I accomplished nothing. People play games because of what they can do inside them, and your game is very good at letting them know that THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING. Other things I didn't like were the amount of narrator dialogue too much, and that 'Stanley' is repeated all the time by the narrator. Overall... Your game is on a good path! I think. Good luck and best regards!"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sakurai confirmed to casually balance, rather than competetively do so.

"I just played your game and I'd like to say it was the most annoying thing I ever played. It had its cool moments but overall the experience was only of annoyance. The problem is that it does not touch the heart of people. It's a very emotionless game. Did you ask any girls to try out your game? I ask because they are blissfully less logical than us guys. I am very logical myself, but also very emotional, so it was easy for me to find the game annoying. What happened is that your game frustrated me. I felt like I was being taken into someone else's hallways, doors and plans, to deliver me an experience that didn't touch me. AND WORST OF ALL I had absolutely no free will in the game, no way to change anything, no impact, no power, I accomplished nothing. People play games because of what they can do inside them, and your game is very good at letting them know that THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING. Other things I didn't like were the amount of narrator dialogue too much, and that 'Stanley' is repeated all the time by the narrator. Overall... Your game is on a good path! I think. Good luck and best regards!"
All characters confirmed to rant about movies.

"lulz"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Every copy of the game comes with chocolate

"I just finished watching Attack On Titan yesterday"
Sakurai confirmed to have not been making the game by instead watching Attack On Titan.
Though I hear he's making a game based off of it. So that's good.

Eren Yeager confirmed playable with Mikasa and Armin as Assist Trophies.

"It's getting late over here, I'm going to bed."
Sakurai confirmed to sleep. This will delay the games development period by a lot.

"I'm American."

Last edited:

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai confirmed to have not been making the game by instead watching Attack On Titan.

Sakurai confirmed to sleep. This will delay the games development period by a lot.

"I'm American."
All characters that originated from japan are cut!

"Wanna build a snowman?"

nessokman

Smash Lord
All characters that originated from japan are cut!

"Wanna build a snowman?"
Snowman song from mother series confirmed

"I'm American."
All characters confirmed to be overweight, some will randomly die of heart attacks mid battle

"I did your mom last night"

Last edited:

Olekidsf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2552-2900-3603

"I'm American."
Players will lose the ability to control their characters so they all have FREEDOM!!!

"I want the stupid kids on Miiverse to taste the sting of my Valiantium Blade."

Edit: Ninja'd...twice.

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Snowman song from mother series confirmed

All characters confirmed to be overweight, some will randomly die of heart attacks mid battle

"I did your mom last night"
Sakurai confirmed to be an immature 10 year old kid.

Players will lose the ability to control their characters so they all have FREEDOM!!!

"I want the stupid kids on Miiverse to taste the sting of my Valiantium Blade."
Wonder Blue confirmed for Smash Bros and his homestage will be Miiverse, where the comments are the stage hazards.

"I should really start working at the Krusty Krab."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sakurai confirmed to be an immature 10 year old kid.

Wonder Blue confirmed for Smash Bros and his homestage will be Miiverse, where the comments are the stage hazards.

"I should really start working at the Krusty Krab."
Krusty Krab confirmed!

"Mr Blue Sky, I don't know why, you had to hide away for so long..."

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Mewtwo confirmed for Smash 4. Stage entrance is a pokeball.

"It is said that the planets align when Fox shows his teeth"
New stage in fox's mouth. When you play as fox its Alfonzo's mouth.

"I like indie games"

josh bones

Smash Lord
Indian person confirmed!
"Lifes a happy song, when theres someone by your side to sing along."

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Ridley confirmed to team up with Samus (ala Ice Climbers), singing songs as their attacks.

Sakurai: "I dropped my ice Cream and mom forgot to pick me up from soccer practice..."

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
Indian person confirmed!
"Lifes a happy song, when theres someone by your side to sing along."
Jigglypuff confirmed.
Edit: Soccer stadium confirmed as stage, and ice cream confirmed to replace the banana peel.

"Can't let you do that, Star Fox!"

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Jigglypuff confirmed.
Edit: Soccer stadium confirmed as stage, and ice cream confirmed to replace the banana peel.

"Can't let you do that, Star Fox!"
Star Fox confirmed to have no representation. Anything you saw is now cut...

"Life is a highway..."

Top Bottom