• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TailisuTheTen
3DS FC
3566-1548-8575
You guys are all hungry for that goddess, aren't you? ; )

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Hai Green haer'd girls!

So one time I played Palutena >,>
And I have one question:
Is it possible to configure her tilts entirely out of the control scheme?
:secretkpop:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Accurate portrait of Paletuna and her seaweed hair

Neptune Shiranui

Shadow Streak~
NNID
Darky_Shiranui
You're obviously in denial kind sir....
(Keep in mind I do not hate Zelda, she's one of my favorite female nintendo characters, you guys are just being immature fools at trying to provoke some people and trying to gain attention and get a good laugh when in reality you aren't gaining anything in return.)

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Unnecessary flame wars like this make me question whether I'm proud to be a Zelda main or not.
Showing our sass is what we do best. It's not flaming, it's having fun. :^)

Gardy

Smash Rookie
Showing our sass is what we do best. It's not flaming, it's having fun. :^)
Maybe so, but not everyone sees sass as "fun." It's a fine line that you should take into consideration before storming a character board with over-done tuna jokes.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
PaleTuna when seeing Zelda's amazing sass :^)))))

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Maybe so, but not everyone sees sass as "fun." It's a fine line that you should take into consideration before storming a character board with over-done tuna jokes.
Perhaps you should just calm down. You seem to forget, our number is so great because of the sass. You side with Tuna as if she were your main. Despicable. Ganondorf frowns upon you! You also do not know the ritual of raiding, equally despicable. We are doing this board a favor, while increasing their activity, whilst we gather followers. So, go, be with your weak and puny goddess that is to scared to go into battle, and instead sends a 28 year old kid who can't fly. Meanwhile, Zelda has been doing all she can to defeat the Great Ganondorf! Albeit, we made a truce of Hyrule in order to take over every universe, yet Zelda still fights in the front lines! I question your loyalty to the true goddesses, and I cannot wait until I crush you like a deku scrub!
Meanwhile, what's going on Palutena mains? I haven't heard from Hades in a while. Have you goddesses been busy?

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Perhaps you should just calm down. You seem to forget, our number is so great because of the sass. You side with Tuna as if she were your main. Despicable. Ganondorf frowns upon you! You also do not know the ritual of raiding, equally despicable. We are doing this board a favor, while increasing their activity, whilst we gather followers. So, go, be with your weak and puny goddess that is to scared to go into battle, and instead sends a 28 year old kid who can't fly. Meanwhile, Zelda has been doing all she can to defeat the Great Ganondorf! Albeit, we made a truce of Hyrule in order to take over every universe, yet Zelda still fights in the front lines! I question your loyalty to the true goddesses, and I cannot wait until I crush you like a deku scrub!
Meanwhile, what's going on Palutena mains? I haven't heard from Hades in a while. Have you goddesses been busy?
Ganondorf... You mean Dark Falcon.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Disappointed that this hasn't been posted yet:

Oh and we're not trying to be rude; I doubt any of us really hate Palutena. We just like to have fun :^)

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TailisuTheTen
3DS FC
3566-1548-8575
All she need is an angel to take down every god and goddess while all that's needed for you are prepubescent kids. : )

Gardy

Smash Rookie
:facepalm: This paragraph sure explains a lot. For one, I was merely pointing out what any adult with a straight head would see as common sense. Second, who said I was siding with Palutena mains on this? Again, just pointing out what should be be obvious from a neutral position. Now the rest of your little rant is a nice story I'll be sure to share with my friends and have a laugh over as I return to my day.

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TailisuTheTen
3DS FC
3566-1548-8575
:facepalm: This paragraph sure explains a lot. For one, I was merely pointing out what any adult with a straight head would see as common sense. Second, who said I was siding with Palutena mains on this? Again, just pointing out what should be be obvious from a neutral position. Now the rest of your little rant is a nice story I'll be sure to share with my friends and have a laugh over as I return to my day.
chill

Top Bottom