• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Nah, while she looks cool and stuff I don't want those clothes to replace her current ones if a sequel ever happens, well, I admit it would be awesome to see her like that at least in one chapter, when **** gets really serious.

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
Nah, while she looks cool and stuff I don't want those clothes to replace her current ones if a sequel ever happens, well, I admit it would be awesome to see her like that at least in one chapter, when **** gets really serious.
That's just it.

She'd use this for only one or two parts in the game.

Edit: Quoted for new page:

Since Sakurai doesn't want to do it (respectable, he got sick of sequelizing after Kirby), who would you guys want taking over this franchise if Nintendo wanted to continue it?
Speaking of which...

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
Right now of the spin off ideas the better in my opinion are "Skyworld Warriors" and Kid Icarus x Fire Emblem, those ones would be great if ejecuted correctly

Burigu

Smash Ace
Anyone feel like Pit could actually be in Hyrule Warriors?
I highly doubt so, Zelda has enough characters for representation no need to bring other franchises but if they were they would choose a Fire Emblem character or something then again that is not going to happen either, we risk getting Smash Warriors then

Last edited:

Shalashaska

Banned via Warnings
Him and Takamaru both could.
Takamaru I feel is very likely if there are multiple playable characters, and if he's in Smash then I'll consider him basically a lock for Hyrule Warriors. Pit on the other hand doesn't seem as obvious, but he could certainly still work. I'd also like to see other LoZ characters such as Ghirahim. But alas, we're getting off topic.

So, anyone run across any good Palutena movesets lately?

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
I'd come up with one for her in that battle suit.

On top of that, Sakurai can easily use the "This was planned for Uprising at some point, but didn't make it" excuse. Works every time.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I highly doubt so, Zelda has enough characters for representation no need to bring other franchises but if they were they would choose a Fire Emblem character or something then again that is not going to happen either, we risk getting Smash Warriors then
What's wrong with that?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If Nintendo wanted to give a third party the Kid Icarus IP, Platinum Games would be perfect. Crazy, over-the-top third person action games with cheesy/loveable banter and shooter/hack and slash hybrids are pretty much all they do, and they do it superbly. If they can make a fun action game with the Metal Gear series, they can do it with Kid Icarus.

Grayson

Smash Apprentice
If Nintendo wanted to give a third party the Kid Icarus IP, Platinum Games would be perfect. Crazy, over-the-top third person action games with cheesy/loveable banter and shooter/hack and slash hybrids are pretty much all they do, and they do it superbly. If they can make a fun action game with the Metal Gear series, they can do it with Kid Icarus.
I honestly woudn't mind a Kid Icarus game like that. Though it'd be kinda ironic considering one of their biggest IPs kills angels

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Would require a level that's just a giant boss battle with Bayonetta!

Last edited:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
MAYBE THAT'S WHY SAKURAI WENT TO PLATINUM A WHILE AGO. OH MAN, I JUST GOT SO HYPED. SEND HELP, BRB DYING.

Burigu

Smash Ace
What's wrong with that?
Never said that is a problem, but the game is Hyrule Warriors for something, this whole Smash hype is driven people into belive any game will have a smash related roster, Zelda already have a large roster of characters, why include guess characters? If the game title wasn't Hyrule Warriors, then I see other characters as posible. But not with that title

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Never said that is a problem, but the game is Hyrule Warriors for something, this whole Smash hype is driven people into belive any game will have a smash related roster, Zelda already have a large roster of characters, why include guess characters? If the game title wasn't Hyrule Warriors, then I see other characters as posible. But not with that title
They did say it wasn't it's official title. However, I agree for the most part. Guest characters aren't very likely.

Scan Info

Producer: Hisashi Koinuma, Yosuke Hayashi
Supervisor: Eiji Aonuma
Developer: ω-Force・Team NINJA
Link sets off to rescue Princess Zelda, who has been kidnapped by the evil witch Shia.
The magazine introduces Link, Impa, Shia, and some of her minions (whose names start with 'Va' and 'Wi').
Location includes Hyrule Field
Interview with Koinuma, Hayashi, and Aonuma. Says there's some unexpected playable characters.
Though, it does say unexpected playable characters.

Last edited:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
They did say it wasn't it's official title. However, I agree for the most part. Guest characters aren't very likely.

Though, it does say unexpected playable characters.
Shia? Not Ganondorf? Oh please let this be Paper Mario style and have Ganondorf join up with Link <3

Tackman91

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tackman91
3DS FC
0259-0399-7980
I started this little project (that I'll most likely never end) where I make a little animation for each character I really want in Smash 4. Should make for a cool signature. I started with Palutena since she's the best!
Palutena.gif

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
I started this little project (that I'll most likely never end) where I make a little animation for each character I really want in Smash 4. Should make for a cool signature. I started with Palutena since she's the best!
View attachment 14585
Oh sweet cuteness ...

Can I borrow for a sig in another forum ^^?

also, how do you do these? It seems like a cool thing to learn.

Last edited:

Tackman91

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tackman91
3DS FC
0259-0399-7980
Oh sweet cuteness ...

Can I borrow for a sig in another forum ^^?

also, how do you do these? It seems like a cool thing to learn.
Use it to your heart's content! I'll take it as a compliment!

I use Anime Studio Debut. It's a strange software, not exactly what I'd call intuitive. But once you get the basics (which isn't that easy without a tutorial,) making little animations like this one is actually pretty simple!

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
View attachment 14585
You're doing some fine work there, mate. I approve of this animation of Lady Palutena.

Burigu

Smash Ace
View attachment 14585
This is really great you put your talents to good use, thank you for this you revived the thread.
Do you have a Deviant art acount or something?

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Seems I'm late to the party.

Speaking of which...

Part of me gets a Metroid-themed feeling from this without the helmet. Battle-ready Palutena is definitely a change of pace from the usual cute routine, and I love it. <3

View attachment 14585
I so gotta use this for my sig if I can fit it in. Palutena's too good, and you made her look amazing. :3

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So with the reveal of Ike today, I think we can be more confident in one thing - Magnus won't be trumping Palutena, and probably won't even make it alongside her as a fighter.

Especially since Ike's buffer physique is much more like Magnus now.

Tackman91

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tackman91
3DS FC
0259-0399-7980
I so gotta use this for my sig if I can fit it in. Palutena's too good, and you made her look amazing. :3
If you want to use it for your SmashBoards signature, take the one I'm currently using in my signature. The original one was 164 pixels high, which means 4 pixels were getting cut off. This new one is in glorious 160x160 dimensions!

edit: Wait, my signature isn't showing... Though it is showing in the post with the original image... What is this sorcery? I blame Medusa...

Last edited:

Grayson

Smash Apprentice
So with the reveal of Ike today, I think we can be more confident in one thing - Magnus won't be trumping Palutena, and probably won't even make it alongside her as a fighter.

Especially since Ike's buffer physique is much more like Magnus now.
All it means for me is that character decomfirmation streak has ended.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If you want to use it for your SmashBoards signature, take the one I'm currently using in my signature. The original one was 164 pixels high, which means 4 pixels were getting cut off. This new one is in glorious 160x160 dimensions!

edit: Wait, my signature isn't showing... Though it is showing in the post with the original image... What is this sorcery? I blame Medusa...
I have that problem with my sig too.

I don't know exactly what causes it, but I think it has something to do with having images of a certain size.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
I have that problem with my sig too.

I don't know exactly what causes it, but I think it has something to do with having images of a certain size.
Your sig only appears once on each page, just to clear things up.
Anyway, I lost a lot of hype with the drought of info, however, Ike's amazing redesign has me all hyped again. Very excited to see how Palutena looks if she is in the game :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom