• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mintendo Noodle House - Min Min Social

Favorite Min Min alts?

• Total voters

Emelie

Smash Cadet
It's nice to see some more female fighters. My vote went to Ribbon Girl initially but that is because I know nothing about Arms. I have heard about Spring Man and Ribbon Girl before but never about Min Min. They always seemed more "iconic" because of how they were marketed.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Heck yeah min min
Lol! At Spring Man looking through the window in disappointment.

Heoj

Smash Ace
Im so dang excited man, alot of people have already expressed their hype but damn that was so dang exciting, the feeling of getting one of your most wanted in is pretty dang hype. im definitely gonna buy the whole fighters pass when min-min comes out!

Icana

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually really happy they went with Min Min solo. A lot of her unique attributes are here. She's got the short range kicks we've talked about to push opponents back and keep the distance, and she uses her kicks in the air. Her powered up dragon ARM is featured as well. Everything that makes Min Min, Min Min, is here! And she adapts well into Smash, as we've talked about before. Looks like they also stuck with her default ARMs, ram ram, mega watt, and the dragon. And we can switch during the match. Awesome! Also her recovery has the dragon biting on the stage. These things couldn't happen with other ARMS characters. They're unique to Min Min.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Im so dang excited man, alot of people have already expressed their hype but damn that was so dang exciting, the feeling of getting one of your most wanted in is pretty dang hype. im definitely gonna buy the whole fighters pass when min-min comes out!
I definitely know what it's like. K. Rool, Ridley, and Banjo & Kazooie were in my top 5 for 17 to 18 years before they all get in. Seeing Min Min another character I support get in is satisfying.

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
I've noticed that Sakurai said he wanted Ninjara. Maybe Ninjara will be added in the next Smash Bros game after Ultimate?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Im so glad she has a good neutral air.

Not only that, but you can get it fast or not by changing weapons

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
LADIES, GENTLEMEN, NON-BINARIES, AND THE LIKE...
1592839230796.png

WE DID IT!

FIGHTER #76 IS NONE OTHER THAN OUR RAMEN GIRL HERSELF!

THIS IS SO SURREAL Y'ALL IT FEELS LIKE A DREAM. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED, IT WAS A LONG ROAD, BUT IT ALL PAID OFF

GOTTA SAY IT'S SO CRAZY THAT YUBIKI REALLY WAS THE KEY TO HER GETTING IN.

ANYWAYS, THIS THREAD'S GETTING A MAJOR OVERHAUL SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT

IN THE MEANTIME, I KNOW WHAT I'M HAVING FOR LUNCH

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
View attachment 275662
WE DID IT!

THIS IS SO SURREAL Y'ALL IT FEELS LIKE A DREAM. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED, IT WAS A LONG ROAD, BUT IT ALL PAID OFF

I'm really glad for you Ramen :)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
and now we wait for that Min Min subforum, :ultminmin: and the Min Min premium post background

get on it mods

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Congratulations, Min Min fans. i'm almost surprised they chose her over spring man and ribbon girl. this was a pretty okay presentation wish they left us a hint though i can understand why sakurai refused to do so, but overall an okay showcase.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
View attachment 275662
WE DID IT!

Congrats Ramen! ;)

Icana

Smash Apprentice
View attachment 275662
WE DID IT!

Thanks for making this thread all the way back in 2018, Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku (you almost gave up the thread too, lol. Glad you changed your mind). It really is surreal this happened. It feels so awesome!

Also, we got a little movie out of this with the reveal trailer. That's probably the biggest bit of 'story' we're getting out of ARMS and its colorful cast for some time. And our gal was the star!

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Smiling Resturant Worker Captain Falcon gives me life and makes me want to ship Min Min and Captain Falcon.
I would if he wasn’t already taken by Lucina in my headcanon :smirk: if anything Cap could be a fatherly/big brother figure to Min Min

Min Min and Little Mac tho... now we talkin b

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
If they do Arms characters again, I think they really need to do a Chrom on Spring Man. The boy deserves it, and even in Min Min's trailer he had so much personality that it would be cool to see him finally get that smash invite he was just denied.

Garo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Garomasta
3DS FC
3308-4572-3157
I'm super interested in trying out Min Min. She looks much more complex than I imagined and could well be one of, if not THE most unique character in the series. Just the idea of getting a kill by reflecting a powerful projectile with an up smash is so awesome.

Spring Stadium looks like a fun stage. I can't believe that in all my theory-crafting I never thought the item drones could just be carrying smash containers, not the actual ARMS items. The jump pads and thin strips of ceiling will no doubt lead to some fun shenanigans. Most importantly [NAME REDACTED] is in and the new remixes sound great.
I just can't get over how funny it is that they got :ultfalcon:'s VA back only to do some ramen slurping noises. That's dedication.

Last edited:

Icana

Smash Apprentice
If they do Arms characters again, I think they really need to do a Chrom on Spring Man. The boy deserves it, and even in Min Min's trailer he had so much personality that it would be cool to see him finally get that smash invite he was just denied.
I feel like Spring Man is almost guranteed for Smash 6. If this unique situation hadn't happened with the development cut off time, he probably would've been in Smash already as a fighter instead of an Assist Trophy, and Min Min probably wouldn't even be considered. Spring fans will have to wait a bit, but I feel we were very fortunate having Min Min at all here. Who knows though. Hard to talk what ifs. What is, is that Min Min's in Smash!

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
I'm kinda surprised MinMin's spirit board reused the spirit fights from the base game like this. I was expecting most of the rest of the cast to appear here

Krankees

Smash Ace
Question about ARMS; which would be better? Traditional controls or motion controls?
I like playing with traditional controls especially since I found that it's possible to play with a GameCube controller after setting the controls a bit.

Garo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Garomasta
3DS FC
3308-4572-3157
Question about ARMS; which would be better? Traditional controls or motion controls?
I suggest trying out both and seeing which feels better. For me personally the motion controls feel so fun and intuitive that I vastly prefer them to traditional controls.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom

If no one makes an edit of this for Min Min and the ARMS cast I will be upset.

Congrats!

Top Bottom