• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Unless he works on Cirno. Because I want someone to finally make one of my movesets already hnnnnnnnnng

All kidding aside Grinder'd be pretty fun. A texture/vertex for Diddy Kong seems like it'd be simple enough..

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
So I ended up writing a move set for Chaos Zero from Sonic. Since he's technically a minion I guess I'll post notices here
as if it were
like I was actually contributing.

Nothing really better to do besides write more sets.

I have a feeling I was the only person to realise this prior to this post.
Knowing is why you get a high five.

And knowing is half the battle!

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Is anybody even doing the hammer brother anymore? Because I want to do a duo of them and make Hammer Brothers over Ice Climbers.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Soon? As in not now? You cant just hold a project for later.
Agreed and also judging off a guy who has attempted to make Hammer bros. He should be left by himself. Not with a buddy. If your making hammer bro, I urge you to make it one Hammer Bro. not 2. If someone else decides to make hammer bro or starwaffle continues it. Then they have the right to work on it. Your project will be yours but they wont stop theirs. ya kno?

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to make a duo of Hammer Brother and Mega Brother from NSMBW. And I know that if StarWaffle does continue his project then he has the right.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
If anybody on this thread is working on a cool character you can make it have its own thread on my new website...
smashbrothersworkshop.co.cc
(SORRY THAT IM ADVERTISING)

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
looks like the textures need to be lightened a bit. or was it the materials needed to be changed? eh, i don't remember exactly. the Winter Olympic Games game models are a bit annoying to work with, mostly because they only have enough room for a TransN and HipN before the main bone structure starts, but the whole model disappearing thing too (if you don't change the Unknown 3 for the model itself). the animations look really stiff too, but pretty good so far.

and Gemini, the animations could all be done, it's the PSA portion that i'm unsure of. and GALOT's moveset for Toad does look better than what i did, since some of it was fitted to Yoshi (so i wouldn't have to do much with the PSA). it would actually make him more of his own character. and the best part? you'd only need to re-do the attack animations. you'd have to do the taunts and wins because i never did them, and the Wait2 and 3 because i just used the Wait1 for all 3 of them.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
looks like the textures need to be lightened a bit. or was it the materials needed to be changed? eh, i don't remember exactly. the Winter Olympic Games game models are a bit annoying to work with, mostly because they only have enough room for a TransN and HipN before the main bone structure starts, but the whole model disappearing thing too (if you don't change the Unknown 3 for the model itself). the animations look really stiff too, but pretty good so far.

and Gemini, the animations could all be done, it's the PSA portion that i'm unsure of. and GALOT's moveset for Toad does look better than what i did, since some of it was fitted to Yoshi (so i wouldn't have to do much with the PSA). it would actually make him more of his own character. and the best part? you'd only need to re-do the attack animations. you'd have to do the taunts and wins because i never did them, and the Wait2 and 3 because i just used the Wait1 for all 3 of them.
*faints* I havent even learned yet! Snoopy when ccan you teacch?

n64billy

Smash Ace
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaoooooosssssssss :o :3

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaoooooosssssssss :o :3
I take it you like chaos? :laugh:

n64billy

Smash Ace
I take it you like chaos? :laugh:
Yup! :3
He was gay in Sonic Adventure DX (With all his weird transformations), but in Sonic Battle (On GBA) He was a freaking tank! I always made my Ermal match his colours, and made an ultimate mix between Shadow and Chaos movesets... :3

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Good for you then, because when I wrote his set I tried to make it as faithful to Sonic Battle as possible.

Emerl'd be interesting too, actually...if he was actually a minion before he got lobotomized in Sonic Advance 3.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
I just finished porting Hammer Brother and Mega Brother to Ice Climbers.
And n64billy please edit your post so the page isnt three times as long.

I saw all the cool models, CSPs and screen shots of Toad.

Good job. Hope Toad could be download soon

n64billy

Smash Ace
And n64billy please edit your post so the page isnt three times as long.
Umm... I don't know what you're on about... my post is the same size as every single other post on the page....

(Gemini, just picked your post because it was the one above mine)

On-Topic: I'm really pumped to see how far Chaos comes! It's made me want to find a copy of Sonic Battle all over again.

Top Bottom