• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman

I REMADE THE PROJECT I MADE A POLL AND ZELDA/SHIEK WINS
AND I PORT THE HANDS ON THEM
THIS PROJECT NEEDS ANIMATORS AND SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT GLITCHES ITEM,RUN,GRAB GLITCHES,ETC.
CSPS,BPS,AND RECOLORS
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12279.0
DUDE DUDE GUESS WHAT?! STOP MAKING CAPITALS! Lol, I can make some animations. I really want to help with this! It looks awesome.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same thing.
And aren't they basically the same? so you'd be turning from a hand into a hand? O.o

And NintendoShadowMario, aren't you already working on like 4 different characters?
but they have different moveset,wait,etc.
or port each hand on one character what do you think

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Doesnt it stink when your computer gets shot with viruses and you lose the ONLY copies of important character files? Yea........

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Ludwig (Luckily I have the ALPHA on mediafire) Rosalina and Funky (AFTER I GOT THEM FIXXED ARGGG!!) And the Bowser Jr recolors!! NOOOOOOO!!!!

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Ludwig (Luckily I have the ALPHA on mediafire) Rosalina and Funky (AFTER I GOT THEM FIXXED ARGGG!!) And the Bowser Jr recolors!! NOOOOOOO!!!!
Edit: Yes I made about 9 new animations for Ludwig and about 7 for Funky and 4 for Rosalina. I can't rip another ISO because I am not on my laptop. Im re-installing Windows 7 on my laptop right now so I should get back on progress by this weekend (Due to Schoolwork)

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
funny, almost the exact same thing happened to me. i just got finished re-installing everything on my hacking computer because of the virus that pretends it's an anti-virus program, and a reformat is about the only way to get rid of it. the differences are that i was able to save all my files, and i'm running Win XP. i REALLY hate Vista and 7.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
You hate 7? Wow.... And yeah it blows. I cant hack until I get my computer gets fixxed. Then I can finally get back to work.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Wow...seems like I've given up on MODOK, lol. Christmas break is coming up though, so...more free time whenever I'm not writing my two nine-ten page papers. Definitely going to get this done at some point.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Isn't it technically against the software licence agreement to make backups of your Wii games?

The moral of the story is that nobody really cares if it's illegal or not.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
New Super Mario Brothers Wii and Mario Sports MIX. And isnt having games on your computer not ripped from your own games illegal?
Well, not if you yourself own the game and have paid for it.
And I was just offering you the models, not the whole ISO. :/

Also, I'm pretty sure Mario sports mix wasn't released yet.

Isn't it technically against the software licence agreement to make backups of your Wii games?

The moral of the story is that nobody really cares if it's illegal or not.
I've yet to read it, but I'm pretty sure that it's perfectly legal to make software backups. (dump ISO's)

Edit: Hey GCF, Knuckle Joe's finished over ness if you want him. :D
Do you still want him?

And P.S. Don't forget to thank snoopy for fixing my stupid mistakes. :p

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I just found this cool Toad Brawl version in sprite form: http://ssf2expansions.motionforum.net/t915-toad-the-civillian-of-the-mushroom-kingdom-update-10-8-10

I think it could help the toad developers to suggest new ideas and changes for toad. Unless it was canceled. If this is useless, sorry for the post :urg:

By the way, hows the toad project?
The problem is... I lost my USB with all Brawl stuff on it.. I have no files or folders. I need to find out how to get everything else now.. I have a new 2GB USB but no idea what to add

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
AHHHHH DAMNNNNN ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( My laptops motherboard died. Luckily i have a desktop. (1 grand worth of laptop gone)

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
The problem is... I lost my USB with all Brawl stuff on it.. I have no files or folders. I need to find out how to get everything else now.. I have a new 2GB USB but no idea what to add
You don't really need anything but the basic private folders and the code file.

I just found this cool Toad Brawl version in sprite form: http://ssf2expansions.motionforum.net/t915-toad-the-civillian-of-the-mushroom-kingdom-update-10-8-10

I think it could help the toad developers to suggest new ideas and changes for toad. Unless it was canceled. If this is useless, sorry for the post :urg:

By the way, hows the toad project?
Woah, some of those are actually really good.
Wish someone'd make some for me. :(

AHHHHH DAMNNNNN ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( My laptops motherboard died. Luckily i have a desktop. (1 grand worth of laptop gone)
Well, that sucks. Here's hoping you get a replacement for Christmas. :bee:

And speaking of Christmas, 3 MORE DAYS!.....including today of course.

It's almost Christmas? Time flies fast :\

@kangaroogreen: My favorite animation is the entrance. It should be his forward special in my opinion.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Speaking of minions over MetaKnight, I need to resume progress on my Metool. I did a little more on it recently, though, like clearing the crap on the top of his head and smoothing out his helmet.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
SO I got the Beats Audio laptop for christmas. It has the best graphics Ive ever seen in life.. So you know what that means? I CAN START UP doing work on whatever project I choose! I just need to get the files and whatnot like riivolution and the whole private folder and what not, then ill be set. Ive been thinking hard on what to start and I decide im gunna take on one of the Waddle's.

Waddle Dee

or

Waddle Doo

Im pretty sure snoopy's avatar is waddle doo so Im just gunna assume hes got that covered. So I guess ill do the Dee man.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
Gemini, if you want to continue Waddle Doo/Dee, go ahead, since the last time i did anything to them was August. Doo has only specials left PSA wise, and then a bunch of small animations that i never did (mostly item related, since back then there was no hope of Doo holding items). Dee has a few more attacks left to do as well, but he has a lot of Doo's animations (because i could, not attacks though, i wanted those to be original). as long as i get credit, you can continue Doo and Dee. oh, and Dee can only go over the Alloys (currently over the Green) because Dee can only take up to 41 bones, and the lowest non-Alloy bone count is 45 (Olimar and ICers). i can make sure they don't have problems and then send you the files.

but it's cool that you'll finally be able to continue hacking. i'm finally starting up another project of mine since i have some time now (yay 3 week christmas break!).

and my avatar gives away that i have Doo covered? or is it showing my current project? [/being stupid] yeah, you can continue Waddle Doo/Dee, because i'm finally continuing the Animal Crosser, as my avatar now shows.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Gemini, if you want to continue Waddle Doo/Dee, go ahead, since the last time i did anything to them was August. Doo has only specials left PSA wise, and then a bunch of small animations that i never did (mostly item related, since back then there was no hope of Doo holding items). Dee has a few more attacks left to do as well, but he has a lot of Doo's animations (because i could, not attacks though, i wanted those to be original). as long as i get credit, you can continue Doo and Dee. oh, and Dee can only go over the Alloys (currently over the Green) because Dee can only take up to 41 bones, and the lowest non-Alloy bone count is 45 (Olimar and ICers). i can make sure they don't have problems and then send you the files.

but it's cool that you'll finally be able to continue hacking. i'm finally starting up another project of mine since i have some time now (yay 3 week christmas break!).

and my avatar gives away that i have Doo covered? or is it showing my current project? [/being stupid] yeah, you can continue Waddle Doo/Dee, because i'm finally continuing the Animal Crosser, as my avatar now shows.
REALLY? YOUR STARTING IT BACK UP? Ok now I have a purpose to hack again! Im gunna get the files tomorrow morning! I happen to make a sprite version of waddle doo as my avatar so the thought came up in my head. But if you still have the Gemini Texture I would be so happy if you sent those files my way

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
of course i still have them. i'm very particular about keeping backups of all the hacks i do and help with. but i'll have to edit them a little, the ACer's not over Pikachu anymore, he's on Toon Link.

Top Bottom