• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Still isn't working.

Wait a sec, i'm pretty sure flafa said something about a red X over a 3-D animator...

Edit: Yeah, it's a problem with brawlbox. Can't e fixed now.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Working

Im finally back in the game. I found out yesterday my brother made a back up of my SD card just for this occasion. This rules so hard so whats new?

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
wasn't that marx done here by month ago? D:
That was like 4 moth's ago XD and I was just showing that the video was on another site.

Im finally back in the game. I found out yesterday my brother made a back up of my SD card just for this occasion. This rules so hard so whats new?
hmmmm, not much minion related :p
yet.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
That was like 4 moth's ago XD and I was just showing that the video was on another site.

hmmmm, not much minion related :p
yet.
Seeing how you and Snoopy were the only thing getting toad finished and I have no idea what-so-ever I should either A. Learn how to animate in some easy non freak up my mind in the process way or B. hand it over to someone who could properly finish it

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Seeing how you and Snoopy were the only thing getting toad finished and I have no idea what-so-ever I should either A. Learn how to animate in some easy non freak up my mind in the process way or B. hand it over to someone who could properly finish it
Don't do this, you'll regret it. The last parts to making a character is the hardest.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Don't hand it over to someone else. They'll have no idea what you originally envisioned when you started the project and probably would have less incentive to actually finish it.

There's too many dead projects piling up.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
bring out your dead! bring out your.... oh, right.

Gemini, most of the harder work is already done with Toad, so don't just give it away, especially since i put a lot of time into doing the animations.

and dead projects? it just takes so much time to do a fully new character, and when it's a one man team, it's hard to stay motivated for so long. that, and real life takes precidence over hacking. or, as in my case, i'll have random spurts of wanting to hack and not wanting to hack, and i'm in the middle of a not wanting to, at least for my projects, i've still been helping others where i can. i may continue with Waddle Doo, since with Tabuu i can fix the hurtbox problem, and i figured out how to get rid of Pikachu's graphical effects, like the Down B thunder, so i may continue with him since he doesn't have too much left either.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
bring out your dead! bring out your.... oh, right.

Gemini, most of the harder work is already done with Toad, so don't just give it away, especially since i put a lot of time into doing the animations.

and dead projects? it just takes so much time to do a fully new character, and when it's a one man team, it's hard to stay motivated for so long. that, and real life takes precidence over hacking. or, as in my case, i'll have random spurts of wanting to hack and not wanting to hack, and i'm in the middle of a not wanting to, at least for my projects, i've still been helping others where i can. i may continue with Waddle Doo, since with Tabuu i can fix the hurtbox problem, and i figured out how to get rid of Pikachu's graphical effects, like the Down B thunder, so i may continue with him since he doesn't have too much left either.
I kno this is much but could you help with toad or maybe teach me?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Would honestly say Ness since Wheelie's going over Lucas. Would make series emblem editing more consistent.
awww man Im trying to get Realistic"Anime" Ness made

@Snoopy

Sorry my reply was so short on the last post its just that I dinit have my keyboard for the Wii untill now so Ive been typing short sentences to save the battery ya kno? Anyway it would be really cool if you could teach me how to animate cuz that could forward the toad project also I need to learn PSA so I can actually do the specials. Knuckle Joe will be pretty cool and I cant wait to see him.v

dark sonic 15

Smash Journeyman
bad new hears what happen to joe: big hit boxs picking up items freezs the game cant move
cant see joe cant grab :( need big help to make him work

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
bad new hears what happen to joe: big hit boxs picking up items freezs the game cant move
These are very common errors that everyone gets when making a full character. I think the moving one has something to do with the bones or something. Them Item glitch is a unfixable glitch im pretty sure so sorry about that one.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Items freeze with everyone, and the can't move is just the transN.

can't see joe because of the eyeyellowM glitch, and can't grab for a bone reason.

I may soon hopefully be able to fix these glitches, when I learn how. :chuckle:

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Items freeze with everyone, and the can't move is just the transN.

can't see joe because of the eyeyellowM glitch, and can't grab for a bone reason.

I may soon hopefully be able to fix these glitches, when I learn how. :chuckle:
Ive decided by some way Im going to remove toad's specials. I just dont see toad being a specials usuing guy. Ya kno? and if thats the case do you think I should port him over an alloy or keep yoshi. If you think about it removing toad's specials will be 1. Alot easier and 2. Make alot more sense. Once I run into a minion who actually has enough moves to put specials in then I will. This also removes the grabing problem cuz alloys cant grab. Ive put alot of thinking into this. SO what do you guys think. Yes Alloy or No Alloy

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
nice to see that everyones forgotten that there's a half done Kuckle Joe already, but he's over an Alloy, so yeah.

anyways, Dark Sonic 15, i'm assuming that you just put Joe over Ness, and basically nothing else. hurtboxes are off because Joe has fewer bones than Ness, he can't hold items because Joe has 35 bones, and Ness's first HaveN is 37, he 'can't move' because the TransN's dont match up, you can't see him becasue his BodyM bone is over Ness's EyeYellowM bone, i'm not sure why he wouldn't be able to grab. as Gemini said, most of them are bone problems, which are easily fixable, and the rest (except holding items) can be fixed with Tabuu.

nice to see my guide gets so much attention...

but, i'm in a nicer mood today, so in the process of typing this post, i fixed it up for you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kv98dxx14m1ofwq

and since i'm basically expecting Dark Sonic 15 to drop this project in a few days, i'll leave the download up for anyone else to work on him. the download includes the fixed model so it'll show up in game, and a PSA that fixes the hurtboxes, it has the important bones re-linked to fit Joe, and the shield (and maybe the grabbing problem, i didn't test it out, but i know it'll fix about everything).

and Gemini, i'll basically be busy until the weekend, but pm me then and we'll talk.

Edit: ninja'd by like 5 posts... thats what i get for taking so long during the post, i guess.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
nice to see that everyones forgotten that there's a half done Kuckle Joe already, but he's over an Alloy, so yeah.

anyways, Dark Sonic 15, i'm assuming that you just put Joe over Ness, and basically nothing else. hurtboxes are off because Joe has fewer bones than Ness, he can't hold items because Joe has 35 bones, and Ness's first HaveN is 37, he 'can't move' because the TransN's dont match up, you can't see him becasue his BodyM bone is over Ness's EyeYellowM bone, i'm not sure why he wouldn't be able to grab. as Gemini said, most of them are bone problems, which are easily fixable, and the rest (except holding items) can be fixed with Tabuu.

nice to see my guide gets so much attention...

but, i'm in a nicer mood today, so in the process of typing this post, i fixed it up for you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kv98dxx14m1ofwq

and since i'm basically expecting Dark Sonic 15 to drop this project in a few days, i'll leave the download up for anyone else to work on him. the download includes the fixed model so it'll show up in game, and a PSA that fixes the hurtboxes, it has the important bones re-linked to fit Joe, and the shield (and maybe the grabbing problem, i didn't test it out, but i know it'll fix about everything).

and Gemini, i'll basically be busy until the weekend, but pm me then and we'll talk.

Edit: ninja'd by like 5 posts... thats what i get for taking so long during the post, i guess.
I sent you a PM reply as soon as you can. Also Dark Sonic 15. Im asking for the good of everything minions PLZ DONT QUIT THIS PROJECT!!! Knuckle Joe would be an amazing adittion to the minions family, and if im correct it would be enough for a machinima >:D. Toad, Wheelie, Knuckle Joe, Bomb Omb, Waddle Doo, Waddle Dee, Pety Pirahna, Chimera, Metriod, Hammer Bro, Gim(Or Jim I forgot how to spell it) Marx, Lemmy(If hes still being worked on) and if there is any im forgetting please forgive me... Just saying lol im learning how to do blender and what not so maybe ill give it a try.

dark sonic 15

Smash Journeyman
1: im not QUIT THIS PROJECT it well be done

2: and im going to work on Ludwig von :)

3 i well not you down!! ;)

dark sonic 15

Smash Journeyman
any one like to try joe? hears whats going down:
new moves have ben add and there look good he can move cant jump 2 times
cant see him grabing him freezs the game cant pick up items game freezs and last moves need to have psa
on them.

Top Bottom