• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Made quite a bit of progress on you, it`s coming along well. pics soon.

Also, what do you want your weapon to be. :confused:
Sword should be(if not a book) A plain katana. make the bow a gun and the arrow a bullet. and the bomb can stay the way it is. (If im not using the book moveset I thought of a plan b >:) )
IF its over ike then change his giant sword to a giant bamboo stick.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Sword should be(if not a book) A plain katana. make the bow a gun and the arrow a bullet. and the bomb can stay the way it is. (If im not using the book moveset I thought of a plan b >:) )
IF its over ike then change his giant sword to a giant bamboo stick.
nope, it's over link, and a katana will do nicely. :)

Edit: eh, that's weird. link has two swords O.o they're just over each other. katana's done anyway.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I respect you guys so much.

for fun, i've decided to port green alloy over kirby, so unwanted glitches don't appear.

This stuff is HARD, and i'm just importing stuff.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace

for fun, i've decided to port green alloy over kirby, so unwanted glitches don't appear.

That would be fun to play as... And IF I ever get into machinimas.. OK! I await your release!

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace

If you could get kirby's animations to work perfectly on green alloy, a one-slot alloy would be epic.

And as people really want to see pics, here.

Front-

Top-

Side-

Back-

Really far from being done as you can see.

Changes so far (from what I can remember) are:
human ears
non-massive sideburns
no earrings
beanie added
pants with sneakers made
katana finished
eyelashes made normal
made his expression more blank.
hair kind of changed (tell me if you want it differently.)
kind of merged shirt and skirt (soon to be a vest and T-shirt.)
most gear removed (still need to get rid of the arm thing, but it's kind of part of his arm >.>)

And I think that's it so far.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
If you could get kirby's animations to work perfectly on green alloy, a one-slot alloy would be epic.

And as people really want to see pics, here.

Front-

Top-

Side-

Back-

Really far from being done as you can see.

Changes so far (from what I can remember) are:
human ears
non-massive sideburns
no earrings
beanie added
pants with sneakers made
katana finished
eyelashes made normal
made his expression more blank.
hair kind of changed (tell me if you want it differently.)
kind of merged shirt and skirt (soon to be a vest and T-shirt.)
most gear removed (still need to get rid of the arm thing, but it's kind of part of his arm >.>)

And I think that's it so far.
*sob sob* This will truely be teh most epic hack to surface brawl >:) Karrick im coming for ya >:D. Teh baggyness will be epic 2. Its looking great so far man thanks a bunch.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
So with the onset of tools like Tabuu I might take another crack at Spear Waddle Dee, granted that stuff doesn't eat up the majority of time. Think anyone would mind helping this getting off the ground? Tutorials are fine and all, but, not entirely enough.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
So with the onset of tools like Tabuu I might take another crack at Spear Waddle Dee, granted that stuff doesn't eat up the majority of time. Think anyone would mind helping this getting off the ground? Tutorials are fine and all, but, not entirely enough.
You on windows live?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
the better question is, do you have anything done for Spear Waddle Dee yet?

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Well, that'd be an honest no if the moveset doesn't count. Just need someone to say "this is where you start," not explaining why. I'm not asking other people to take my ideas and make them any more.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Well, that'd be an honest no if the moveset doesn't count. Just need someone to say "this is where you start," not explaining why. I'm not asking other people to take my ideas and make them any more.
GET HYPE! once clone engine comes out toad will have his own **** slot!!! YESH!!

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Having a spear waddle dee model is a good place to start. :ohwell:
(keep in mind that vertexing a spear out of a waddle dee's hand wouldn't work, because it mirrors his hand texture.)

Edit: only thing vertex related I can think of would be dual spear waddle dee.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
because the Waddle Dee model can only go over the Alloys? if nothing else, maybe you could vertex Waddle Doo, just use his eye polygon for the spear. or maybe Metaknight.

and Gemini, i've already Tabuu'd Toad. what problems were you thinking of?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
because the Waddle Dee model can only go over the Alloys? if nothing else, maybe you could vertex Waddle Doo, just use his eye polygon for the spear. or maybe Metaknight.

grabbing if I can fix grab we can progress.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace

But, why can't waddle dee be over anyone other than alloys? bones aren't a problem anymore. :confused:

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
unless there's something i missed, you still need the same ammount of bones as the replaced character, and Waddle Dee's model can only take up to 41, which only the Alloys have less. Tabuu can redirect where Brawl looks for bones, but it can't edit how many bones are necissary, as far as i know. that's why.

and Gemini, Toad's HipN is already over Yoshi's, and Tabuu says it's pointing to the correct bone, so i have no idea why it still won't work. and what do you mean by progress?

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
unless there's something i missed, you still need the same ammount of bones as the replaced character, and Waddle Dee's model can only take up to 41, which only the Alloys have less. Tabuu can redirect where Brawl looks for bones, but it can't edit how many bones are necissary, as far as i know. that's why.

and Gemini, Toad's HipN is already over Yoshi's, and Tabuu says it's pointing to the correct bone, so i have no idea why it still won't work. and what do you mean by progress?
Oh right, I forgot. :chuckle:

and by progress, he means on the character of himself. And there's nothing major to report about yet. :ohwell:

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Surprised no one has noted that GCF isn't a minion yet.

Oh well, shame about Dee. Turns out I don't have the time to work on it anyway, so...time to go spam request topics!

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Surprised no one has noted that GCF isn't a minion yet.

Oh well, shame about Dee. Turns out I don't have the time to work on it anyway, so...time to go spam request topics!
Yeah, I know. :ohwell:

But as he's kind of a provider for the project, I assumed his model progress would be alright if I posted it here. Dunno if that's right or not, but eh.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Yeah, I know. :ohwell:

But as he's kind of a provider for the project, I assumed his model progress would be alright if I posted it here. Dunno if that's right or not, but eh.
Well Toad is a minion and im still working on him just slowly. If its not ok to post progress of myself then ill ask KG to post it. I still work on toad if it werent for his grabbing problem he would be completely released.
BTW
This character im making will represent myself in the minions team. Get it? As said before, I thought it would be cool if we made ourselves over people. so GALOT would be GALOT over whoever im GCF A.k.a Mellow over Link and the rest of you.. idk lol

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps a Model Port + PSA could be made for all those Kirby minions made out of Meta Knight? Twister, Bomber, Sir Kibble and Biospark if memory serves.

Top Bottom