• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Has anyone started working on gim?

If not, then I got dibs on him.

If somebody has, it's okay. I have this stage idea...

As you can tell, I got brawlbox working for a Mac. Now, I just have to import everything.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Has anyone started working on gim?

If not, then I got dibs on him.

If somebody has, it's okay. I have this stage idea...

As you can tell, I got brawlbox working for a Mac. Now, I just have to import everything.
Nobody has started him so feel free

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Exellent. Unfortunatley, it's 11pm in the middle of the night.

For future reference, how do you get brawl stuff on to brawlbox?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
wow, haven't seen you around here for a while Dark Horse. you finally got BrawlBox working on the Mac? i think i saw your post in the help section, but here's something you should know, even though the BrawlBox menu has a big red X in it, it still functions normally, it just doesn't show.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I got bored, came back to the Smash Workshop, and realized someone ha made a working version of brawlbox for Mac.

Which wacalpaca vids should I watch first?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
all of them. :)

but really, it depends on what you're wanting to do.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
ah. so to get .mdl0 files from non-Brawl games, you go to this thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263127

the OP has a large list of games that have been checked to see if they have .mdl0 files or not, and also how to make them work in Brawl.

and once you get the model of choice, i have a guide on how to fix them up as much as possible to avoid glitches (the link is right here)

any other questions?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238697

(almost) all Brawl files, just go to the Mediafire archive and then you can get what you need/want (i got them all, and just keep those as backups)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Name=%25Kamek%25&ByUser=%25&Credit=%25&Info=%25&Thumb1=%25&Type=%25%25&TypeAlt=%25#ByUserID=206&Moderated=All&Moderated=All

and Kamek.

the Kamek is from BrawlVault, which has over 10,000 different hacks and stuff, so if there's something you want, it's probably in there.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
oh, the actual model. i have no idea if that was ever released or not.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
oh, right, i remember now! Pikazz was showing that off when he first figured out how to import .OBJ files. it would work fine for stages, but obviously characters need more than one bone to move, otherwise we could actually use trophies as characters as well. if you wanted to, you could ... aquire the model (through whatever means you want), because New Super Mario Bros Wii has .mdl0 files, and you could probably get Kamek from there.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Because I don't have mediafire pro, I have to download every single brawl file, one at a time.

:(
WAIT! don't download every single file!

that's like 7 gigs.

just bookmark the page and download what you need when you need it.
and if you ever need a new super mario bros wii file, just ask me. THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace

that's like 7 gigs.

just bookmark the page and download what you need when you need it.
and if you ever need a new super mario bros wii file, just ask me. THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE.
Im going to attempt at giving toad voices. Could I get some of that?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Erm, I don't know which file they would be in, or how to open it. :(

But I'm sure you can Google "toad sound effects download" and find something.

come to think of it, why didn't we use New super mario bros wii toad in the first place?
Something with the bones I think..

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
it's only 3 gigs total, but almost 3,000 files. but it probably would be easy just to bookmark it, like KG said.

but i don't think we ever did try the NSMBWii Toad model, but we'd have to re-do all the animations on the new model for them to work, and re-size him in every animation too. but if he has about 40 bones (i doubt it though) then he would at least be able to pick up items.

but i can look at the model to see if it could work, though.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
it's only 3 gigs total, but almost 3,000 files. but it probably would be easy just to bookmark it, like KG said.

but i don't think we ever did try the NSMBWii Toad model, but we'd have to re-do all the animations on the new model for them to work, and re-size him in every animation too. but if he has about 40 bones (i doubt it though) then he would at least be able to pick up items.

found out why.
His head is in a seperate model file.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami

that's like 7 gigs.
Thanks for telling me. I had just finished stages and was about to do characters.

@geminicrossfade

How do I make a .zip file?

And I would think .pac files would export nicely into brawlbox, but noooooo....

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace

Awsome. That means I would have to do some recolors... darn it might be harder then b4

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Thanks for telling me. I had just finished stages and was about to do characters.

@geminicrossfade

How do I make a .zip file?

And I would think .pac files would export nicely into brawlbox, but noooooo....
Why would you need a .zip file? and what's wrong with opening .pac files?

Awsome. That means I would have to do some recolors... darn it might be harder then b4
No head. :p

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
*sigh* My private folder got corrupted so I had to make a new folder... Can everyone plz give me what they have?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
My private folder is corrupted now riivolution wont load up anymore UGH!!!! NOTHING IS WORKING ANYMORE!!! *facedesks*

Top Bottom