• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
might as well post this.

Wheelie's moves-

AAA combo-
Just some basic spins and flips.
3% for first two hits, and 4% for final hit.

Dash-attack-
A mario style slide that knocks the opponent in the air.
7-9% damage.

F-tilt-
A backwards spin causing mild fire damage.
5-7% damage.

U-tilt-
An upwards tire smash knocking the opponent in the air, ready to be air-combo'd.
4-8% damage.

D-tilt-
Wheelie spins in a fast circle causing minimal damage.
6% damage.

N-air-
Wheelie spins his tire in the air causing medium fire damage to anyone who touches his tire.
4% damage.

F-air-
A sideways spin that knocks the enemy forwards with medium knockback.
8-12% damage.

B-air-
Wheelie does a backflip creating a small explosion behind him.
7-12% damage.

U-air-
He does a headbutt kind of attack for strong knockback.
13% damage.

D-air-
A very sonic-esque down air.
5% damage.

F-smash-
Wheelie jumps forwards and does a rhinoceros style horn smash with the front of his hull.
15% damage.

U-smash-
Wheelie shoots flames from his exhaust pipes engulfing himself in a giant fireball.
12-19% damage.

D-smash-
Wheelie flips over on his side and spins in place causing knockback and damage to anyone who touches him.
11-17% damage.

Stats-
Wheelie is fast, but not as fast as sonic of course.

He has 4 jumps and good air mobility.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
might as well post this.

Wheelie's moves-

AAA combo-
Just some basic spins and flips.
3% for first two hits, and 4% for final hit.

Dash-attack-
A mario style slide that knocks the opponent in the air.
7-9% damage.

F-tilt-
A backwards spin causing mild fire damage.
5-7% damage.

U-tilt-
An upwards tire smash knocking the opponent in the air, ready to be air-combo'd.
4-8% damage.

D-tilt-
Wheelie spins in a fast circle causing minimal damage.
6% damage.

N-air-
Wheelie spins his tire in the air causing medium fire damage to anyone who touches his tire.
4% damage.

F-air-
A sideways spin that knocks the enemy forwards with medium knockback.
8-12% damage.

B-air-
Wheelie does a backflip creating a small explosion behind him.
7-12% damage.

U-air-
He does a headbutt kind of attack for strong knockback.
13% damage.

D-air-
A very sonic-esque down air.
5% damage.

F-smash-
Wheelie jumps forwards and does a rhinoceros style horn smash with the front of his hull.
15% damage.

U-smash-
Wheelie shoots flames from his exhaust pipes engulfing himself in a giant fireball.
12-19% damage.

D-smash-
Wheelie flips over on his side and spins in place causing knockback and damage to anyone who touches him.
11-17% damage.

Stats-
Wheelie is fast, but not as fast as sonic of course.

He has 4 jumps and good air mobility.
Do you think you could send me the codes your usuing? including the maxuim css code. if you could send me the txt that would be great

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Well, I was bored today. And I couldn't think of anything to do.
So I decided to be a really nice guy and help out Snoopy by making........

A WADDLE DOO PERFECT B MOVE
*awesome!*

The move works almost exactly like it does in the games.
It does 9% damage.
It has a low knockback.

download for the fit.pac and fitmotion.pac is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?yf8yx26kqinxg7a

please note that I now hate B-moves as they are REEEEEALLY hard to make. :ohwell:

And to snoopy: I don't know if you did more work on waddle doo since 0.1, but if you did, you can just copy the code in PSA,
that's just awesome :D
sorry if I haven't been active but I am trying to fix my hoppip ;_;
confusig with B attacks :ohwell:
anyway, I have one pic!

piranha plants truely size :D

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Thx man it helped. Btw think you could teach me how to make Icons and Names? Also CSS Icons if you would

Also would anyone be willing to help me vertex toad into this?

Hell be supa awzome
Sure, I guess I could try.

that's just awesome :D
sorry if I haven't been active but I am trying to fix my hoppip ;_;
confusig with B attacks :ohwell:
anyway, I have one pic!

piranha plants truely size :D

Want it? Because I have no use for it.

dark sonic 15

Smash Journeyman
hear are the characters with a TransN of 2 you can replace with piranha plant with hope it helps
list of characters:

DK
Lucas
Pikachu
Ivysaur
Charizard
Squirtle
Ice Climbers
Jigglypuff
Samus
Sheik
Toon Link
Green Alloy
Metaknight
Wario

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
dangit KG, you had to take the easiest to figure out special for Waddle Doo, didn't you? the other specials all have 4-6 animations each, and i can't figure out how to get rid of the thunder bolt for the down B.

but i also took a quick look at the Ptooie, the third bone (index 2) certainly could be used as the TransN, and it's not attached to the model, meaning it could be moved to a different index to get it over a non TransN 2 character. the problem i'm seeing is the lack of bones. he only has 9 total, meaning that you might not be able to add enough bones to get him over a non Alloy fighter. it's the same reason i had to put Waddle Dee on the Green Alloy, Dee only has 10 bones total, and could only get up to 41 with added bones. but like i said, Ptooie should be able to take enough bones to replace an Alloy, and i can move the bone that will be the TransN to wherever i want, even though the Alloys's TransNs are 3, except the Green, his is 2.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
dangit KG, you had to take the easiest to figure out special for Waddle Doo, didn't you? the other specials all have 4-6 animations each, and i can't figure out how to get rid of the thunder bolt for the down B.

but i also took a quick look at the Ptooie, the third bone (index 2) certainly could be used as the TransN, and it's not attached to the model, meaning it could be moved to a different index to get it over a non TransN 2 character. the problem i'm seeing is the lack of bones. he only has 9 total, meaning that you might not be able to add enough bones to get him over a non Alloy fighter. it's the same reason i had to put Waddle Dee on the Green Alloy, Dee only has 10 bones total, and could only get up to 41 with added bones. but like i said, Ptooie should be able to take enough bones to replace an Alloy, and i can move the bone that will be the TransN to wherever i want, even though the Alloys's TransNs are 3, except the Green, his is 2.

You like wut I did thar.

And I just noticed but ptooie can't even have one bone added to him because I tried it, and it glitches his model by messing it up. :(

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
wait, stupid question, but is that picture supposed to have a meaning of some sort? i've seen the pic around, but never an explination as to what it is. i assume it's supposed to have a negative implication based on Gemini's response.

and what game did you get Ptooie from? that might be why it messes up the model when bones are added in.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
wait, stupid question, but is that picture supposed to have a meaning of some sort? i've seen the pic around, but never an explination as to what it is. i assume it's supposed to have a negative implication based on Gemini's response.

and what game did you get Ptooie from? that might be why it messes up the model when bones are added in.
It's trollface, an internet meme that I was using to kind of rub it in that I got the easy task.

and I got ptooie from NSMBW. And I don't think other models mess up when you add bones. :ohwell:

Edit: ninja'd

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
oh, that makes sense, then. i guess i'm a little annoyed that making specials are hard, but Pikachu only has one animation and PSA slot for his neutral B, when the rest all have 5 or 6 that i have to sort through.

and Ptooie's from NSMBWii? that doesn't make sense then why the bone adder would mess it up, i have 3 of the koopalings from that game that took bones just fine. maybe it's because it has so few bones to begin with? maybe it's just the way the bone adder works? maybe i'm just asking questions to avoid the fact that i don't know the real reason? the world may never know.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
oh, that makes sense, then. i guess i'm a little annoyed that making specials are hard, but Pikachu only has one animation and PSA slot for his neutral B, when the rest all have 5 or 6 that i have to sort through.

and Ptooie's from NSMBWii? that doesn't make sense then why the bone adder would mess it up, i have 3 of the koopalings from that game that took bones just fine. maybe it's because it has so few bones to begin with? maybe it's just the way the bone adder works? maybe i'm just asking questions to avoid the fact that i don't know the real reason? the world may never know.
Hmm I say we should discuss making that machinima ^_-. Actually if anyone would like to make a video for toad that would be alot of help to me. Thx

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Oi, why not? Haven't contributed much of anything as of late, so, video's the least I could do.

Just be sure to share if the version you posted before is the one you want used.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I have to say I am a bit busy to make a minsion machinima right now D:
but I will do it later x3

this is what I have done in a week, maybe more xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyJRLduscZU

a open auditions for PF and the strike of shadow!
Hmm ill give it a whirl on darkrai

Oi, why not? Haven't contributed much of anything as of late, so, video's the least I could do.

Just be sure to share if the version you posted before is the one you want used.
Sure http://www.mediafire.com/?54qe1mlvo9qbg5s <---- Toad 0.03

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Is it possible to mess with Afro Toad's material settings and make it shinier around the edges so you can actually see it amongst the background? Either that, or make his textures lighter.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Is it possible to mess with Afro Toad's material settings and make it shinier around the edges so you can actually see it amongst the background? Either that, or make his textures lighter.
Sorry but I have no Idea how to do it. If you would like to do it yourself then be my guests. Besides that were just going to have to leave as it is now arent we? Goodluck to everyone and their projects.

GeminiCrossFade

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
Glad to see all the projects moving along smoothly :D

Congrats on being top searched on google, and Good luck wtih Hoppip Pikaz :D

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Well well well... top search in google eh? We're sure getting popular.

Now, I have bad news.

A virus has wrecked my laptop, and when I got it back from virus removal at Staples, some data was lost. I lost most of the programs needed for making hacks, and .NET Framework to boot. I actually had uploaded what I had done (which wasn't much...) of what I did with Shadow to Mediafire. Just look at my account there (find it in the download earlier on). I don't really want to have to go through all the downloads again to do more hacking... will someone else please take on Shadow? I really would like it to be finished, but now... I've just got hooked on Team Fortress 2, and I've just started school. I'll still manage the thread here though. If you want to add me on Steam, I'm on there as Shadow Serrix (because Serrix was already taken). Pyro FTW.

Let this thread keep going until we run out of cake. When that happens, we'll bake some more. (+10 Points to whoever know what that refrences)

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Well well well... top search in google eh? We're sure getting popular.

Now, I have bad news.

A virus has wrecked my laptop, and when I got it back from virus removal at Staples, some data was lost. I lost most of the programs needed for making hacks, and .NET Framework to boot. I actually had uploaded what I had done (which wasn't much...) of what I did with Shadow to Mediafire. Just look at my account there (find it in the download earlier on). I don't really want to have to go through all the downloads again to do more hacking... will someone else please take on Shadow? I really would like it to be finished, but now... I've just got hooked on Team Fortress 2, and I've just started school. I'll still manage the thread here though. If you want to add me on Steam, I'm on there as Shadow Serrix (because Serrix was already taken). Pyro FTW.

Let this thread keep going until we run out of cake. When that happens, we'll bake some more. (+10 Points to whoever know what that refrences)
Well, .NET framework is simple to find and so is brawlbox. :ohwell:

I just added you on steam.
And portal.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi

GeminiCrossFade's toad karamälldansen är klar!

and how piranha plant will jump, check below!

normal state

shrinking down to the ground

lift off, exactly like Super Mario world

hmmm, would Mr. Saturn be considered a minion?

actually nvm.
I dont believe Mr. Saturn is a minion...
but their are not bosses anyway xD

Top Bottom