• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MINI WWYP 2: A Picture's Worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
So fellow judges, what timetable would be acceptable for judging? I have finals later this week, but four entries really shouldn't take that long. I propose next Sunday night.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Scav still checks the WWYP room?

Maybe the winner of the Mini WWYP should be the third judge of WWYP4-- even though they all entered it.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm pretty upset I never finished/started this.

I was going to get down writing it, after passing the idea through Evil Eye. Then I, um, didn't, and on Sunday I had to drive down and back from my sister's college to help her move out. So Sunday afternoon, I was trying to piece it together so I could start. I had planned on the skeleton of it being about two guys waking up in some weird *** place. I decided that it would be an island, with some weird village in the middle. I thought about a title (as I like to write that first), and, since it was a lot about redemption/temptation an so forth, I thought of the title Paradise Lost. I was going to take out the paradise part, since it fit what I wanted.

Then I thought about what I had planned thought "Jesus ****ing Christ", then left.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I demand to be eorlingashed since I know I won't have my history before the limit date.
And don't come with the argument "but Wak, you're a mod" because it would be unfair. >: (
Well, I guess an admin will have to Eorlingash Wak :(

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Scav still checks the WWYP room?

Maybe the winner of the Mini WWYP should be the third judge of WWYP4-- even though they all entered it.
Interesting idea...

What do you think mods?

And Sunday is a good time frame. I'm pretty dissapointed with the lack of entries, but I guess it's hard entering a contest when there's no prize:laugh:

I look forward to grading all the entries!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You serious, DCP? I didn't enter wwyp4, but I'd be really **** pissed if a judge entered it.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
From what I've hear, the wwyp5 judges are already planned

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Actually, it depends. It's been such a long time since WWYP4 started, that it might be best to have another "normal" contest (that is judged in a timely manner) rather than the offbeat one I was planning.

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm pretty upset I never finished/started this.

I was going to get down writing it, after passing the idea through Evil Eye. Then I, um, didn't, and on Sunday I had to drive down and back from my sister's college to help her move out. So Sunday afternoon, I was trying to piece it together so I could start. I had planned on the skeleton of it being about two guys waking up in some weird *** place. I decided that it would be an island, with some weird village in the middle. I thought about a title (as I like to write that first), and, since it was a lot about redemption/temptation an so forth, I thought of the title Paradise Lost. I was going to take out the paradise part, since it fit what I wanted.

Then I thought about what I had planned thought "Jesus ****ing Christ", then left.
hahahaha that rocks. :D

I'm kind of sad that there were hardly any entries, but whatever. At least I'll get fourth or better?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Emphasis on the word 'better', Aruun. My 45 minute entry was made for fourth place.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I've got mine done and am formatting them as we speak. I don't want to reveal who is winning, but I will say who is in dead last:
Scav!

Once sheepyman sends me his scores I'll post the finished scores.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
We're kind of accustomed to waiting for months. Can you hold the results off until at least June?
Scav sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom