• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia

Polls

• Total voters

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Are you going to keep this game up or am I going to have to wait?

I've got all the time in the world and I replaced in because I want to challenge your stupidity.

Am I scum for drilling you this much? What do my intentions read to you as?

You can either vote me as a frownie and be wrong or work with me to actually lynch scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

That is, to say. You're not scum yourself.

What you're doing is neither null nor anti-town, you're playing off pure ego and lack of logic in hopes of breaking me, sucks to be you because either way this win or loss won't be my fault.

I'm gonna go grab a pizza.

Axel

J|Zεη
You can sign up at any time even if I don't have the possible future game up in the OP. I'll add you to game 8.

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay then, we can wait.

Tell me why I shouldn't throw my vote down on you right now considering you don't even the brain cells to answer a couple of simple questions?

"I'm a townie" is not a justifiable answer, you have, once again, given me no reason to believe otherwise.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok ok, since I do actually have a heart and I know other people legit want to play this game I'll move it along.

Vote: Player X

#HBC | ѕoup

I too wanted to play this game legitimately.

I assume you have a town-read on me somehow?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I meant more along the lines of I was throwing my vote down to end the game faster so people who actually want to play really bad have the chance. Otherwise I'd just do my "I'm a Townie" routine for the next week "for dah lulz".

But yeah, I got a town read off 'ya if you want to be technical. Otherwise I'd have slapped down Frownie and called it a day even faster.

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay, now that you're talking:

Why would you put up this charade for so long? You realize, once again, that your worth means nothing until you somehow prove it?

Why did you ignore my questions and why are you suddenly being open now?

I still hold the key to end this game.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I was just trying to end the game to be nice to the people who'd have to put up with 5 days of "I'm a Townie" to get past my block of games now that I have a real game of mafia to entertain me, but I'm perfectly fine with going back to that if you really wanna.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Heyo Jdietz. ^^

Can we actually play this game this time instead of goofing around because I am really wanting to test this out?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah no problem lol. I did my thing the last two games and I'm ready for a real one. I just really wanted to see what would happen if I acted like a stone lol

So what's up?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
INACTIVITY IN A 2-MAN MAFIA GAME!?

Never coming back.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yikes, I completely forgot about this thread even existing.

Anyways, uhm what do you talk about in a 2-man game without any info. I guess let's start with the basics. Why should I vote Player X over you?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uh, I'm a Townie!

(jk jk!)

Well, I guess because we'd have no chance of winning then (unless you're the Frownie in which case I guess I could still vote you correctly). But if you're Townie then we both need to not vote each other.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha well now that I'm back we can go into this Ditzy.

How should I believe that this "just repeat townie over and over again" isn't like what you did to Soupa? =P

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because I totally intend to follow up by speaking to you now that you've spoken lol

Why should I believe that you're a towny back?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Cuz my ava is cute?

This game is harder than it looks to convince people are town. o_o" Like I'm honestly at a lose for words as to what to say.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah well tell me about it lol... I knew this was going to happen from day 1 and even my "I'm a Townie" routine didn't make it all that easy.

Also my kawaii desu~ shield protects me from what is normally my one weakness: cute, for mafia games so keep talkin' for now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay well hmph, I am towny because I have given you no reason to suspect me yet.

And tbh, I am kind of not feeling you as a mafia member because you are trying to gauge me and question me further when you could just simply vote me/player whatever and have it over with haha.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I never gave anyone any reason to suspect me in my first two games either, it doesn't mean all that much in this game.

That's a good point, but it's not that hard to do as scum either. I'm more concerned right now with how fast you're willing to peg me as town without asking me any questions back yourself.

Axel

J|Zεη
Final Vote Count

Jdietz, Townie, votes J, Frownie.

Jdiets, Townie wins!

Good job and goodness. I'd say that 80% of the time J goes inactive, he is scum.

Top Bottom