• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I need a hammer gif for this, like i'm skimming and i see all the hard body and i'm really erect right now. I must finish myself off

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
@Zen: You should probably unvote to keep me from getting quicklynched. With 7 players and 2 scum, It only takes one mislynch to put us into lylo.

Zen's case has some amount of merit, but given the ridiculous shortness of RVS these days, it's hard to make a silly vote without someone jumping down your throat about it. But I suppose that's how you get discussion going.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Zen: You should probably unvote to keep me from getting quicklynched. With 7 players and 2 scum, It only takes one mislynch to put us into lylo.

Zen's case has some amount of merit, but given the ridiculous shortness of RVS these days, it's hard to make a silly vote without someone jumping down your throat about it. But I suppose that's how you get discussion going.
I'm fully aware of this. And I fully expect Rake to follow up on his promise to hammer.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

It would have been a "silly vote" if it was for a player. You vocalized that you thought a No Lynch was a bad idea in the same post that you did it, but you did it anyways. I would have expected you to at least ask why further if you really wanted to know more about it instead of just going for it.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seriously though, hammer or don't. Don't keep coming back here to make avatar jokes if you're not going to slam dunk Xatres or not.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount:

Xatres [4] - Zen, Jdietz, Sworddancer, Rake
Sworddancer [1] - Sokr
Rake [1] - Orbo
No Lynch [1] - Xatres

Zen [0]
Orbo [0]
Sokr [0]
Jdietz [0]
Not Voting:

A lynch has been reached!

There's going to be a lengthy twilight because I'm a tease. ;) Flip later

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
-_-

Scum or not, no one should ever get lynched that quickly. Just for that I'm going to let you guys stew until Potassium decides he wants to grace you with a flip.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
-_-

Scum or not, no one should ever get lynched that quickly. Just for that I'm going to let you guys stew until Potassium decides he wants to grace you with a flip.
If you know someone is scum you should lynch them. Waiting simply gives scum a chance for an out. Similar as the situation with Kantrip in GS3. If MB and Sword took advantage of me and Ruy voting you, Kantrip could have lived to see another day.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
You'll get my thoughts on the terribleness of that lynch postgame. For now I will just say...

Go scum!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you know someone is scum you should lynch them. Waiting simply gives scum a chance for an out. Similar as the situation with Kantrip in GS3. If MB and Sword took advantage of me and Ruy voting you, Kantrip could have lived to see another day.
You'll get my thoughts on the terribleness of that lynch postgame. For now I will just say...

Go scum!
A lynch is never terrible if it's the correct one.

(scaling images is for scum and people who use "effort")

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
-_-

Wtf you talking about? This was a fine example of dgames town actually managing to just take a fantastic lynch rather than talk themselves out of it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sorry about the delay.

Xatres, Werewolf, has been lynched!

It is now Night 1. No more posting. Deadline is the 25th at 11:59pm CST, but the Night will end earlier if all actions are sent in.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Zen, Vanilla Townie, was killed in the night!

Day 2 begins!

Votecount

Orbo [0]
Sworddancer [0]
Jdietz [0]
Rake [0]
Sokr [0]

Not voting: Orbo, Sworddancer, Jdietz, Rake, Sokr

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline is set for November 29th at 11:59 CST.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I'm the cop.

Seer if you have an innocent that's not me + not dead then you should just claim with your result, because that would leave only two people to lynch from and with a lynch to sphere it would guarantee us the game.

Also if you have a guilty then that works to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom