• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
im not either of those ppl but tahnks for guessing -.- .. where is soup i want 2 play a mafia game

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ashemu should not get the gun due to lack of experience afaik. Swords if town is a good choice. Same for dietz imo.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
##Vote: Ashemu
im claimign scum, lynch me on the glorious first day of this forum mafia game asap

gorf why shoiu'ldnt i shoot you tonight??
also lol @ orboknown jumping too conclusions be4 i actually answer his question. its ok i wouldnt want town to have th gun either in ur position

Ashemu

Smash Ace
i made a serious vote for a town player in an attempt to give a town player the gun, so that a town player could shoot scum. i think orboknown is a mafia aligned player who does not want me to give a town player the gun otherwise he wouldnt make a remark about me votign the towniest player in the game imo.... what does everyone think?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I think you make less sense than vinyl does. Why should I trust you with a gun? What makes me mafia aside from not knowing you were serious?

Ashemu

Smash Ace
you should trust me w/ a gun because mi town and very good at shooting ppl who arent town . youre mafia bc if u go in you're role pm youl lsee that your win condition says you win with teh "mafia faction"

ps: if sword's is a good choice for king then why didnt you vote, its easy to posturize about who in the playerlist is good at mafia but not rly relevant if you dont do anything about it

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Good at mafia=/= good at having the only killing tool in the game. Ryker is good at mafia but he wouldnt be my first choice to have a gun. With 3 votes to select someone I'm not gonna slam a vote down this early into the game.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
than why didnt you talk about who you thought would be good at having the only killing tool in the game, rather than who was good at mafia

Ashemu

Smash Ace
idk..... i think orbo looks rly "Wishy Washy" but might just be because hes literally the only other perosn to post, if he wasnt im sure theird be more votes on me ^.^

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I did?...Swordstown would be one of my first choices. Dietz is up there only because I feel like gorf and ryu would take impulsive shots. Kantrip is iffy imo. I dont know enough about you as a player to make that call. I am not thekind of person to advocate the gun for myself

Kantrip

Kantplay
A vote for Potassium is a vote for equality!

Do the right thing, and vote for Potassium toDay!

When elected, I promise to take everyone's opinion into consideration and shoot for the best of the people!

Ashemu

Smash Ace
yea orbos ok i guess i just realized i misunderstood what he meant about "good at having the only killing tool in the game" (i thought he was using that to justify his lack of a vote, not correct me). was trying for a overblown reaction but he just seemed kind of confused. so yea orbotown 2014..... for now

potassium is a dumb as wimp who will push himself but not even selfvote LMAO

Ashemu

Smash Ace
btw democracy is pro-scum since it means youre not held accountable for your own action. Just Saying ^.^

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Did dgames get infected by a wave of horfs walrus while I was gone?
seems like you're feeling the effects already orbo, just embrace the dank

voting
ash2kawaii4u [1]
Proletariatissum [1]
everyone else [0]

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
also since i was roleplaying some classic politician propaganda i obvs have a hidden agenda and would selfishly shoot for my own benefit after lying through my teeth to get elected

welcome to the real world baby

Ashemu

Smash Ace
I don't like this new person. They're obnoxious and they smell bad.
what smells is you pushing something pro-scum then adhomming me when i call you out xd

not impressed by operation roll with teh punches since now i cant tell if ur suggestion was serious or not (i assumed serious but dressed up jokingly, please: clarify), do u agree about orbos reaction at least?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Trying to determine who Ash is, trying to determine who Ash is . . .

He has a thing for the theatrics, but J wouldn't do this. Anime avatar probably eliminates Swiss. It's probably one of Acro or Gheb. Might be one of Nabe/Marshy. Leaning more towards Acro with pressure style towards Orbo. Gheb wouldn't pressure someone like that and arrive at a town so quickly.

Am I right? Oh man please tell me I'm right.

With that out of the way, you guys should totally give me the gun. If you give me the gun, I'll promise you that I'll shoot Kantrip toNight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom