• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Well, silver lining, this counts as two more pics for both Zelda and Dedede, so people can stop claiming we're in desperate need of more of those, and we can get some new stuff next week instead.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
No....

This is our Friday picture.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Only Ashley was the good part, really. I honestly expected a Kirby Stage to come soon.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Oh my... if the characters/captions were reversed... well somebody would probably get in trouble. :laugh::nervous:

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I seriously do not understand why people are so angry about Ashley. Seriously, she's a minor character in the WarioWare series, which will be lucky to get a second rep anyway - and if they did it would be likely to Jimmy or Mona who have been in every game to date.

It's like, every time a character is deconfirmed, half of Smashboards are suddenly their number one fan. If she were confirmed as playable, there'd be just as many complaints, probably from the same people, about her inclusion.
I blame it on the character forums. One person makes a thread on a extremely unlikely character and gets 20 or so supporters. This makes these individuals believe that that character is popular and that in turn creates false hope.

Personally I'm disappointed Ashley is even an assist trophy. She really isn't an interesting character from that series. If a second Warioware character were to make it, I would hope it would be either Jimmy or Mona. Still I can't say I'd ever expect a second character from that series.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Yeah, we got three characters in less than a month. A bunch of ****ing nothingness was expected.
Today though... Just wow, Sakurai.
Wow.

Useless AND weird.

He really stepped up to the next level.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I want to say King Pedododo, but Zelda from Twilight Princess is an adult. If only she was younger this joke would perfectly fit...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Today's picture: KISS YOU FOOLS!

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Well to be fair, it's confirmed in the anime continuity at least that King Dedede wants to marry a princess for monarchy reasons.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
I know I'm late to theconversation but I'm just going to insert my personal opinion about Ridley in Smash 4 here. After hearing that Samus will get a costume change giving her a more Metroid Other M look instead of a Super Metroid look which is what has remained unchanged for so long in Smash, I felt that it was a clue to how Ridley would look if he was in the game. For all of you that have played Other M you know Ridley's teenage form right?

You see guys this way there is quite a midground. Ridley's final adult massive form could be a final smash and his teenage form could be his regular playable form. I know people might still hate me because even though I am a slight Ridley supporter I do consider his inclusion unrealistic unless a change is made. And I believe the change of Samus' costume to Metroid Other M is a faint clue to Ridley's teenage form will be in the game. Though I'm still going to pose my argument though... Ridley's adult form is just too big... Now go ahead and hate :p

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Today's picture obviously confirms Zelda's new side special groping mechanic. She flashes them which causes them to be stunned and then she goes in for the kill.
It's a vague picture on the site so it must be true.

/Diddy Kong

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I know I'm late to theconversation but I'm just going to insert my personal opinion about Ridley in Smash 4 here. After hearing that Samus will get a costume change giving her a more Metroid Other M look instead of a Super Metroid look which is what has remained unchanged for so long in Smash, I felt that it was a clue to how Ridley would look if he was in the game. For all of you that have played Other M you know Ridley's teenage form right?

You see guys this way there is quite a midground. Ridley's final adult massive form could be a final smash and his teenage form could be his regular playable form. I know people might still hate me because even though I am a slight Ridley supporter I do consider his inclusion unrealistic unless a change is made. And I believe the change of Samus' costume to Metroid Other M is a faint clue to Ridley's teenage form will be in the game. Though I'm still going to pose my argument though... Ridley's adult form is just too big... Now go ahead and hate :p
Once the ridley we all know I love came out of teenager shell he never wen't back in and stayed as a grown up so Ridley can not be the final smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom