• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
It is likely a Background, and I said that in my post too, and that it would be a really ugly background that I don't want to see.

So you'd rather have a pixelated flat ugly background than this?:

Old graphics aren't cool. They would look so much better if they'd look good.
The SSB64 stages in Melee looked really ugly. They should've updated those as well, but they wanted them to be like that or were just lazy. But in the end they look ugly. Even the Melee stages in Brawl don't look good... They have easily all of those options to make it look beautiful, so why not do it?

But hey, I guess that's opinions too. I'll respect your opinion that you want pixelated graphics in a beautiful game were they look totally out of place, and you should respect mine. In my first post about it I was just stating my opinion and got "attacked" for it, so I was just defending myself. It's okay if you like it, and it should also be okay not to like it. And it should be okay to state your opinion about it.

If you don't count Jiggs as a Kirby clone, then you probably have pretty high standards of what a clone is. They copy'd Kirby and changed a few moves. The size, the shape of their body, the many jumps. It's all the same. Yes they have different attacks, but you can't just ignore the obvious stuff. Not to mention Jiggs is completely useless and boring and takes away a spot for a much better/cooler Pokemon, but that is just my opinion.
OK so basically your philosophy is that if they have the capabilities of better graphics they should put them to use... No, keeping the graphics up to date is NOT as important as respecting and sticking to the source material, and if you want to see the most top notch graphics then you're looking at the wrong console. They do not feel the need to update the graphics of stages from past smash games because their point is more to celebrate the past games and how they looked and felt. It goes against the point of the stages when you make the graphics look completely different. It doesn't feel like a past melee stage with brawl graphics! And yes I would rather see "pixelated flat ugly background" over that because that is more important to pilotwings if you can't get your head out of your ass and respect the past then good for you, but frankly as far as I'm concerned old graphics=/=bad

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
When the daily picture is not updated yet in the official site, you must Right click on the mouse and press "reload" like Accf124 said before or press F5, It really works
Well that was actually incredibly misleading...
Why hasn't the Most Recent Photo tab in the OP been updated with this picture. That is the real reason why I found this so hard to believe. I didn't bother to go the the toggle spoiler tab I just saw the most recent photo thing was the same as yesterday and thought, "huh I guess nothing new". Then I see everyone talking about a picture that isn't shown clearly in the OP as most recent photo and I think "Why?" Add this in that smashbros.com hasn't updated yet either with this new photo (trust me I just double checked that a second time) and that is more misleading. So it is my fault I didn't check the toggle spoiler tab underneath the most recent photo tab. Still though the fact the most recent photo tab has not been updated with this picture is misleading, and that could be !DOWN's fault but I probably shouldn't say that it might be a false assumption...

Point is it is misleading the most recent photo tab hasn't been updated with this planes photo and neither has smashbros.com.

EDIT: Okay I just triple checked smashbros.com and now it is finally up on the site where I am. I guess it must be a timezone paradox...
And now the Original Post has been updated and the most recent photo now matches what is going on. Sorry for the confusion
You think I'm stupid don't you? You really don't think I tried that five times? Seriously.... smashbros.com finally updated with this new photo for me only 10 minutes ago. I am not lying. I'm not an idiot okay I know where the refresh button is and what it does. DUH!
Like I said before in my previous post sorry for the confusion...

But if we get back on topic then I still am perplexed on how this will go into ssb4. I think it will be a background of a stage since it doesn't look like a stage it just looks like a picture and that's it. Kind of like the Megaman comic picture we got in the first few days of these updates. Other than that we could go onto the weekends and keep talking about this image because only Sakurai knows what this means. Speculation is fun and all but today's picture just throws me for a loop it is so bizarre and unusual compared to the last 3 weeks of pictures and updates on this thread about ssb4. I mean just take a look at this picture and now look at all the other pictures in the OP. You have to admit you get kind of doubtful, and the only thing that clears up the doubt is Sakurai's signature.

My mind is just boggled up on what this could mean because it is such a strange pic of the day. But I do enjoy the speculation a lot which is why smashboards entertains me. :)

Luigi player

Smash Master
Not competitively viable = Completely useless
Yes, completely useless (competitively).
If you like her then she isn't useless for you, unless you want to win that is.

I guess clone isn't the completely right word I took there, but at least you have to admit...

They're both pink, ball-shaped things, with the same jumps. They can inflate themselves... The aren't clones attack-wise, but other than that they are. If you look at them, they look like clones. At least Luigi is green.

I only count it as useless (imo, of course, I don't need to say that in every sentence I write), because it sucks in Brawl (so in Melee it isn't useless), and it is a little sad that she is still in the game even though her days are long over, and there are much better Pokemon that should take her place (like I said 100 times already: even if you like her, you probably like some other Pokemon more that more people also like more than her, so in the end more people would be pleased with someone like Blaziken, or Charizard, or Mewtwo, or something else, Idk). I'm pretty surprised people are defending Jiggs that much. Maybe they like her playstyle in Melee and want her to stay? (hint: she would never be the same, because she was completely broken with rest, that's why she got soo bad in Brawl)

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
You think I'm stupid don't you? You really don't think I tried that five times? Seriously.... smashbros.com finally updated with this new photo for me only 10 minutes ago. I am not lying. I'm not an idiot okay I know where the refresh button is and what it does. DUH!
lol man, calm down

They're both pink, ball-shaped things, with the same jumps. They can inflate themselves... The aren't clones attack-wise, but other than that they are. If you look at them, they look like clones. At least Luigi is green.

... Ok, I'm done with this

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Officially proved how stupid your logic is..

Luigi player

Smash Master
OK so basically your philosophy is that if they have the capabilities of better graphics they should put them to use... No, keeping the graphics up to date is NOT as important as respecting and sticking to the source material, and if you want to see the most top notch graphics then you're looking at the wrong console.
Alright, then please play this instead:

I'm obviously not talking about the graphics of the whole game or how they're not good enough or anything. I liked the graphics in SSB64, I liked the graphics in SSBM (they were amazing (imo) at the time), I like the graphics in Brawl (wow, even better than in Melee), and now they're getting even better with SSB4.

It is the completely outdated stage background that looks out of place that bugs me, that's all. If it had some height in it, then I'd be more fine with it, but it is completely flat. It is 2D. If you flip it on a side, you will only see a line. And I just don't like that.

Don't get me wrong, I like old school graphics if they're not strange. I make games myself with pixelated sprites and as you can see in my sig I'm a spriter myself. I don't mind it if it isn't annoying and out of place.

They do not feel the need to update the graphics of stages from past smash games because their point is more to celebrate the past games and how they looked and felt. It goes against the point of the stages when you make the graphics look completely different.
I know that, but I don't like it because it looks out of place and bad. The whole main game has updated good graphics and then there are the few stages that look like bad N64 things.

It doesn't feel like a past melee stage with brawl graphics! And yes I would rather see "pixelated flat ugly background" over that because that is more important to pilotwings if you can't get your head out of your *** and respect the past then good for you, but frankly as far as I'm concerned old graphics=/=bad
Of course it would (to me), and it would look good as well.

That's exactly why I don't like WFT. She looks like a plastic doll. If she'd look better I wouldn't mind her at all (but I'm over that since the day she was revealed so I don't care anymore).

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace

I guess clone isn't the completely right word I took there, but at least you have to admit...

I only count it as useless (imo, of course, I don't need to say that in every sentence I write), because it sucks in Brawl (so in Melee it isn't useless), and it is a little sad that she is still in the game even though her days are long over, and there are much better Pokemon that should take her place (like I said 100 times already: even if you like her, you probably like some other Pokemon more that more people also like more than her, so in the end more people would be pleased with someone like Blaziken, or Charizard, or Mewtwo, or something else, Idk). I'm pretty surprised people are defending Jiggs that much. Maybe they like her playstyle in Melee and want her to stay? (hint: she would never be the same, because she was completely broken with rest, that's why she got soo bad in Brawl)
There is a word for people like you

I will still respect your opinion about graphics even though even though I feel it is totally misguided. I think you haven't even considered just how awesome some SNES, or Sega games are even though they are 16 bit. *cough* Super Metroid *cough* You know the developers of games could be putting in those retro 8 or 16 bit graphics as a tribute to the past games that got them to where they are now. For if it wasn't for the old 8-16 bit games then there would be now Mario, Metroid, Zelda, or Kirby and that's the truth of it.
But getting back on topic...
I WANT A NEW BOWSER PICTURE!!!!!!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Not at all, I would be afraid if it didn't
And btw, sorry for the argument and my rudeness the other day. I see Lucas is less of a clone than Luigi is.

And the way this guy uses the term *clone* made me react very similar to how you did.

The way he compares Jiggly and Kirby...again, how on Earth did he get into the Backroom?

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
And btw, sorry for the argument and my rudeness the other day. I see Lucas is less of a clone than Luigi is.

And the way this guy uses the term *clone* made me react very similar to how you did.

The way he compares Jiggly and Kirby...again, how on Earth did he get into the Backroom?

Don't worry, it was just a little discussion

Luigi player

Smash Master
There is a word for people like you
I will still respect your opinion about graphics even though even though I feel it is totally misguided. I think you haven't even considered just how awesome some SNES, or Sega games are even though they are 16 bit. *cough* Super Metroid *cough* You know the developers of games could be putting in those retro 8 or 16 bit graphics as a tribute to the past games that got them to where they are now. For if it wasn't for the old 8-16 bit games then there would be now Mario, Metroid, Zelda, or Kirby and that's the truth of it.
This is where you are wrong. At least you respect my opinion though instead of others just saying/implying I'm stupid (which makes them look stupid themselves, but I won't go into that route).
I loved SNES games. I even loved NES games. And I still do. And don't even get me started about the DKC games. I'm still not sure if I like the DKCR graphics more than the SNES ones, because those were just awesome. If you read my previous post you'll see the rest. I don't mind the other graphics, but they kinda just don't really fit in, and it bugs me a bit.

It also doesn't bug me as much as people seem to think it does. I don't like it, oh well. Move on. Just felt like saying it because it kinda bugs me, but it's not that big of a deal to me.

I don't mind them putting in some retro style trophies. And I do understand why they put in the new retro looking stuff. There was a time when I loved that, but that isn't anymore. I was just saying that I don't like that. I don't get why so many people get butthurt over that so hard, but I'll just stop talking about it to stop derailing the thread.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace

and people question my intelligence... LOL!

But yeah seriously Bowser deserves more love...

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Lucas and Ness are clones because they both say PK Fire and PK Thunder.
Ness and Zelda are clones because both of their bairs have a sweetspot.
Yoshi and Kirby are clones because their dair's are too similar.

Damn guys, need to remove Lucas, Zelda, and probably Yoshi too.

DPSnumber1

Smash Rookie

i think I must apologize, it was not my intention to say that you are stupid,I just wanted to help because many people, including me, had the same problem with the daily updates and I solved this problem with only reloading the site. I believe a new picture is updated later in some regions.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Don't call me a troll, please.
dude travel back a few pages in this thread... You were obviously trolling... You cannot deny this because other people were calling you a troll for what you were saying too... I think you only need to travel about 5 maybe 6 pages, specifically pages 44-47. !DOWN has also done his fair share of trolling in this thread specifically pages 9-12. So yeah you will see the truth you were trolling earlier. Therefore you are a troll even if that was only a one time attempt at being one. Like you said before the last time I proved you wrong about Half Life 3. "I quit in advance".

You know all I want is a new Bowser picture...

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
So, I've been thinking about how they added the original Pilotwings map as a stage over the Pilotwings Resort Wuhu Island that has been in 80-bajillion-trillion games (not actually that extreme).

Other than acknowledging older games, why would they leave out a site as iconic as Wuhu Island, which has been in Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Pilotwings, and Mario Kart (as two different tracks and a battle stage, at that)? Because it's better off representing a different series, like Wii Sports.

So, yeah, I feel like we're going to see Wuhu Island as a stage, just to rep a different series, in order to allow a little diversity. But that's just speculation.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I have no words for what's going on in this thread other than "stop fighting, you wieners"
New info is new info and new info is good.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Stay classy, gentlemen.

But really, we have VERY little information on what the thing is. The discussion is pointless and I'm seeing flames everywhere.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Stay classy, gentlemen.

But really, we have VERY little information on what the thing is. The discussion is pointless and I'm seeing flames everywhere.
Well... Well... Well... Someone graduated today...

You know I have two pet rabbits named Teddy and Coco at my house and I am inclined to have them breed together and then send the baby rabbits to Sakurai in Japan where by the time they get to Japan all the baby rabbits will be dead and then when Sakurai opens up the fan mail from me he will see dead baby rabbit corpses. I will do this if I don't get my new Bowser picture soon...

On topic about the picture today I we really can't say much because of how unusual it is compared to all the other pictures of smash 4. The only thing we can really talk about is what SNES Planes will have to do in smash 4 and how we can guess it will be included. It is speculation of course but unlike the usual speculation that goes on in this thread which is about actual picture taken of characters and stages, this speculation is a picture of well... A picture. The only thing that tells us it is related to smash is Sakurai's signature. Like I said before my mind has been baffled by today's pic of the day. No one saw it coming so good job Sakurai today's picture gave me a mindf*ck...

EDIT: I suppose whatever that was productive today was everyone talking about how they played all the airplane games on the SNES and everyone was sharing memories of those moments. But what else do we have to talk about with this pic of the day being so random? People say "new stage" MAYBE. People say "masterpieces are returning" MAYBE. People say "Sakurai is trolling us" well that's an opinion. People say "this is new info" well to be honest that is pretty hard to believe since it is only an image with a caption... Kind of like when a new internet meme comes out but I won't consider today's picture new info until there is a very clear explanation as to WHY? I have never played any of the SNES airplane games I spent too much time on super castlevania and super metroid to be honest... My own fault I know.

Point is with today's picture being as random as it is we can't do much else expect browse the internet for obscure answers. We can talk about SNES Planes and pretty much every other game that involves airplanes but that's about it because we all have absolutely no idea how this image will relate to ssb4 other than Sakurai's signature. This is not a picture of a new character, or of a new stage, or a screenshot of a fight... It is just a picture and that is it... Like I said sky is the limit on what we can talk about but it really won't get us anywhere and arguments are bound to happen because of this. So maybe we can just return to speculation since this new picture has thrown all of us for a loop.

After all isn't this thread all about speculation?

Zilyn

Smash Apprentice
I really hope it's a background, I love the way it looks! What if that was one of the selectable backgrounds for the Custom stage builder. Or it could just be a new delphino plaza or something like that. Either way it looks great!

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice

Kirby has no "hair" or ears, and they are noticeably different colors. Kirby has red feet, Jiggs is nearly monochromatic.
Also, I don't play as Jiggs much, and she it obviously many years older than, say, Lucario, but that doesn't make her irrelevant. Wario doesn't appear in most orthodox Mario games, Waluigi even less, but they aren't "irrelevant" to the point of needing to be kicked out. I want them to be booted because I don't like their characters, but it's a personal preference and I can't say I care.
What about ROB, G&W or Ice Climbers? Or Charizard? They are in for being iconic and fun. Jiggs is one of the most Iconic Pokémon, easily so if you discount one-time legendaries.
Furthermore, I don't know if you keep up with gen 6 news, but Jigglypuff and some others are receiving an update. She (and 3/4 other previous Pokémon), are now fairy types, a new type designed to balance out dragon types, and a MASSIVE change to the Pokémon meta-game. Jiggs just became more recent and relevant than Lucario or PKMN Trainer (unless he gets an updated team).
The way I see it, any gameplay issue can be fixed, and character-wise, she's more viable than in Brawl.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
All this madness because of some updates Sakurai is kind enough to grace us with. lmao we could be getting jack squat and be at ground zero until the game releases.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Kirby has no "hair" or ears, and they are noticeably different colors. Kirby has red feet, Jiggs is nearly monochromatic.
Also, I don't play as Jiggs much, and she it obviously many years older than, say, Lucario, but that doesn't make her irrelevant. Wario doesn't appear in most orthodox Mario games, Waluigi even less, but they aren't "irrelevant" to the point of needing to be kicked out. I want them to be booted because I don't like their characters, but it's a personal preference and I can't say I care.
What about ROB, G&W or Ice Climbers? Or Charizard? They are in for being iconic and fun. Jiggs is one of the most Iconic Pokémon, easily so if you discount one-time legendaries.
Furthermore, I don't know if you keep up with gen 6 news, but Jigglypuff and some others are receiving an update. She (and 3/4 other previous Pokémon), are now fairy types, a new type designed to balance out dragon types, and a MASSIVE change to the Pokémon meta-game. Jiggs just became more recent and relevant than Lucario or PKMN Trainer (unless he gets an updated team).
The way I see it, any gameplay issue can be fixed, and character-wise, she's more viable than in Brawl.
Meh, when I said I don't want to talk about this anymore I meant it, but when I always get responses that's hard. Well at least it isn't about the stage stuff.

[collapse=all of this is my opinion]That about Luigi was more like a joke, but it is kinda true. I know they are different colors of pink lol. And I already said why I see them as very similar. And those are things nobody can deny. When I said she was a clone I was thinking of those things. I know their differences, I'm not blind, and I know a lot about them in game as well.
Like I said, I don't want her to be in it, so I don't care.

I'm definitely keeping up with Gen 6 stuff. I've bought a 3DS just because of Pokemon X/Y. Jiggs isn't getting more significant just because it is getting Fairy type (in my eyes, for others: maybe a little). It is still a pre-evo (which I don't like too much, because their evos are almost always stronger), it's stats will still suck ass / Wigglytuffs too, unless they change those.
Jiggs was only significant when it always appeared in the anime. And to be honest it was more annoying than fun.
And to me, she was always irrelevant, in no way iconic, and it still is like that.

People have different opinions, and to me:
-I don't really like her
-she is too much like Kirby (design, jumps)
-she even sucks (in Brawl) to the point where she is useless (competitively) so I won't use her
-and she isn't fun for me
-might've even took Mewtwos spot on the roster (although it's likely that if she didn't make it maybe there would just be one character less, which would be even worse)

So I hope with these opinions of mine you can understand why I don't like her too much.

We all should know that clone characters can easily get added in games when there are time-constraints or just to have more characters. Which is what Jigglypuff is (and probably Luigi too) in Smash 64. They copy/pasted Kirby and changed his textures and moves. You can't really deny this. I know you can make more different stuff out of it and it's also likely that every character is copied from a previous one (who on earth would make every new character from scratch?), but like I said, they are both pink balls and stuff. I also read Mewtwo (and others) were planned for Smash 64, so it's likely they didn't have the time and just added easier, "clone" characters that are very similar.
But to be honest, I didn't really mind her in 64 (I liked her there the most of the Smash games), not even in Melee.

So what Pokemon are relevant?

- Pikachu (mascot)
- Mewtwo (in the new movie)
- Zoroark / Lucario (Lucario is kinda gen 4 mascot and was already in Brawl, and Zoroark also appeared in a somewhat recent movie (would be gen 5 rep))
- maybe something from Pokemon Trainer, like Charizard. pretty iconic (first version ever had him on it) : many fans love this thing : he even makes a return in the anime
- Jiggs (she only has a chance imo because she was in more than one of the previous smash games, I'd never think she'd join if she wasn't in at least 1 before; if they want to advertise the new Fairy type, they could add something better, like... Idk, even Gardevoir would be more interesting; or a brand new Pokemon with the Fairy type (but at this point I'm not so sure they'll reveal anything that would seem significant enough to earn a spot in Smash 4))

So and if there should be more, make something interesting like even Plusle & Minun from the "forbidden seven". Don't they seem interesting? I don't even like these Pokemon, but a duo like that would probably be pretty fun to play as. Like 2 Pikachus being played like ICs? Hell yes. Jigglypuff is just a more maneuverable Kirby with different moves, that takes the spot of possibly (very likely) better Pokemon. <- imo (do I really have to say this in every sentence I write?)
And if there would be another spot for a Pokemon rep, there would be enough of the 700+ I can tell you that I'd like more than her.

I don't mind when people disagree. It's just my opinion that she is boring, and I won't call anyone out on it. So just accept my opinion as well.

I think Jiggs is the only character I wouldn't mind too much not returning to the game, because it gives more space for other Pokemon that I would like more.[/collapse]

D

Deleted member

I would love to see a picture of 3 Kirby's on a unreleased Kirby stage, with the WFT, Megaman, and Villager hats!

<(o_o)>

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Well that was actually incredibly misleading...
Why hasn't the Most Recent Photo tab in the OP been updated with this picture. That is the real reason why I found this so hard to believe. I didn't bother to go the the toggle spoiler tab I just saw the most recent photo thing was the same as yesterday and thought, "huh I guess nothing new". Then I see everyone talking about a picture that isn't shown clearly in the OP as most recent photo and I think "Why?" Add this in that smashbros.com hasn't updated yet either with this new photo (trust me I just double checked that a second time) and that is more misleading. So it is my fault I didn't check the toggle spoiler tab underneath the most recent photo tab. Still though the fact the most recent photo tab has not been updated with this picture is misleading, and that could be !DOWN's fault but I probably shouldn't say that it might be a false assumption...
I updated the thread at 5:30 this morning. It doesn't kill to check the tab with today's date on it. The picture on the front page the changes everyday is literally the same URL as the one on the Smash Dojo website. The one in the tabs are direct URLs to the Miiverse picture, so that one will always be updated. Remember, "assuming makes an ass out of you and me."

dude travel back a few pages in this thread... You were obviously trolling... You cannot deny this because other people were calling you a troll for what you were saying too... I think you only need to travel about 5 maybe 6 pages, specifically pages 44-47. !DOWN has also done his fair share of trolling in this thread specifically pages 9-12. So yeah you will see the truth you were trolling earlier. Therefore you are a troll even if that was only a one time attempt at being one. Like you said before the last time I proved you wrong about Half Life 3. "I quit in advance".
There's a difference between an obvious joke and being a troll. Had I gotten a band of dumb users to believe me, and I rolled with it, then I'd be a troll.

Just please stop assuming everyone is targeting you, and overreacting to every little post. If you keep doing that, then yes, people will target you. It's just how the internet works. Keep your cool, and just have fun. It's a topic on a forum about a game that a common community all share interest in. Let's just be merry and have fun.

Also it's "iDOWN."

Scene.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Why do you want a Bowser's Picture?
Really? Really dude? Really?
You know the saying there are no stupid questions? Well guess what you are asking a stupid question. -_-
The reasons why I want a new Bowser picture
1. Its in my username
2. I makes a video series on youtube called Bowserciding Online SSBB Adventures (not lying) and it is extremely important that the more Bowser pictures we get the more info we get on Bowser who I will be playing a lot as when my new series starts up on youtube Bowserciding Online SSB4 Adventures. So I want as much information about Bowser's new moveset and playstyle as possible and Sakurai has lack to give me that.
3. I like Bowser more than Mario... Sue me!
Just please stop assuming everyone is targeting you, and overreacting to every little post.
I'm not overreacting... You are just overanalyzing my replies to this thread and thinking I am overreacting when clearly I'm not. If I come across as overreacting then you are wrong, very wrong. Just want to point that out because trying to dissect someone's attitude in a text is about as pointless as a man trying to figure out the mind of a woman. Its never gonna happen...

Now since I am unfortunately going off topic again I will ask a question about today's photo.

Since I have not played any airplane game for any of the home consoles at all in my entire video gaming life (including top gun), for the expert Airplane video game players out there do you remember any sort of character being in those airplane video games for Sakurai to use as a new playable character or do you think this is a new background stage and that's it?

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
There's a difference between an obvious joke and being a troll. Had I gotten a band of dumb users to believe me, and I rolled with it, then I'd be a troll.

Yeah, thanks. I wanted to reply his post, but then he would've have written 3 paragraphs about how I was trolling :ohwell:

I'm not overreacting... You are just overanalyzing my replies to this thread and thinking I am overreacting when clearly I'm not.
You know the saying there are no stupid questions? Well guess what you are asking a stupid question. -_-
*laughs*

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Yeah, thanks. I wanted to reply his post, but then he would've have written 3 paragraphs about how I was trolling :ohwell:

*laughs*
Just please stop assuming everyone is targeting you, and overreacting to every little post.
Assumptions... Don'tcha love them?
And by the way that's stating the obvious not overreacting Curmudgeon.

I have been trying to change the topic from flaming like how for half a page we were flaming on Luigi player and now people are talking about me...
Now no one has answered this question could someone be so kind as to answer it?

Since I have not played any airplane game for any of the home consoles at all in my entire video gaming life (including top gun), for the expert Airplane video game players out there do you remember any sort of character being in those airplane video games for Sakurai to use as a new playable character or do you think this is a new background stage and that's it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom