• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Lil Mac looks pretty cool! Nice stylized trailer. Guess we'll see Diddy around another region's date for Tropical Freeze.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I am so much more pleased with Little Mac than Dixie/Diddy. Considering Little Mac was pretty much my most wanted newcomer and all.

From what I could see, does he have some sort of instant ko bar? Looks pretty dang strong...

gamer8

Smash Lord
New PoTD for Little Mac

Edit: Do not use the daily pic link, as the image for that link changes with each update.

Last edited by a moderator:

KiraYoshikage

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Just Wow. I screamed.

Oh and im pretty sure everyone noticed that they changed the boxing arena to fit punch out more. Sakurai playin with us again. :troll:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
So... it seems the arena stage we've seen had was actually this Punch-Out one wish vague smash bros disguises slapped on. Now we see the real stage!

And its on 3DS too!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
lolololol at the stage, SO obvious. Take that naysayers.

Last edited:

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
My internet went out thanks to the snow storm.
I know nobody is going to believe me when I say this, but I was going to say:
"Notice how the time is clearly made to be convenient for Americans? Little Mac confirmed :troll:"
The universe trolled me so hard

GenericName

Smash Apprentice
SO DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT THE DIRECT SAID A FOCUS ON WII U AND 3DS GAMES LAUNCHING BY THE END OF SPRING?!?!

Staarih

Smash Master
Little Mac sure lives up to his name and is little haha, not much bigger than Pikachu/Olimar. Nice touch:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
And here come the Little Mac supporters acting high and mighty... :p

Also, why the edit from non-believers to naysayers?
Oh I'm no fan at all, I was only more inclined to think it was.

And idk.

Also they should have kept the Smash trailer for last, as soon as they moved on I closed the direct lol, otherwise I would have watched til the end, bad marketing move.

Last edited:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
The stage has been changed, with the text now saying punch out, and The floor design having the double gloves instead of the smash insignia, clever Sakurai....

Regarding little mac, He acts VERY quickly out of Dodge, which i hope will become the norm for all smashers this time around, and He appears to have a counter move, a (crappy) uppercut recovery, and Super armor for some of his attacks, as well as an apparent charge meter above his character icon.

edit:
thanks to @ Dravidian Dravidian for noticing this

Sakurai: His biggest feature is his Power Meter. When this gets charged up, his standard special move changes! It turns into a one-hit-K.O. uppercut.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
He looks great! Kind of...strange seeing him all grown up from his assist trophy days...he's been training real hard. PROUD OF YA KID!
So I guess like the Rosalina and Zelda situation, we could see Diddy next week. TF comes out on a 20-something, right?

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Glad Little Mac is confirmed but Nintendo showing him off first in the ND seemed like cheap move to get people to watch it. With the exception of Mario kart 8 this was the most disappointing Nintendo Direct yet. I hope the next one actually has more info on smash than just a newcomer reveal.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Glad Little Mac is confirmed but Nintendo showing him off first in the ND seemed like cheap move to get people to watch it. With the exception of Mario kart 8 this was the most disappointing Nintendo Direct yet. I hope the next one actually has more info on smash than just a newcomer reveal.
Eh?
Smash, Bayonetta 2, and X all looked great. Even Mario KArt looked dope.

PLus the indie love, and Child of Light, and steel diver. I thought it was good. Very well paced, also.

Last edited:

SSBIx3M

Smash Apprentice
Oh dear... I have the feeling that Little Mac will be my favourite character. Besides MegaMan. x3
Love his mechanic so far. :)

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
It's worth mentioning that we've now got 23 characters on the site. Not counting ZSS or Sheik, this is the total amount we had before Brawl's Japanese release.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
So, according to miiverse, his standard special becomes a OHKO move when the meter above his name is fully charged.

How does it charge?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
So the Boxing Ring was a Punch-Out! stage after all. Take that, ya naysayers!

Though I have to say, it is clever that it used Smash Bros. textures and graphics in place of Punch-Out! ones prior to his reveal.

WALUIGIOFFICIAL WAA

Smash Apprentice
26 Grimace Lane, Mushroom Kingdom, IMG EEK
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FINALLY ! A GOOD NEWCOMER !

I mean, seriously, how long overdue was this guy for a Smash game ? And he looks so awesome ! Especially with the new mechanic. Even if Waluigi isn´t in the game, i still feel like maining Little Mac

I just hope he doesn´t die as easily as his Assist Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom