• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Oh wow Little Mac! Did not expect that whatsoever. He was not a requested character of mine but I know he was on a ton of people's rosters so I am so happy for them. I can't wait to play as any newcomer.

SSBIx3M

Smash Apprentice
So, according to miiverse, his standard special becomes a OHKO move when the meter above his name is fully charged.

How does it charge?
Just by looking at the Trailer and pics.. I think it will automatically charge if you annoy Little Mac, in SSB4 terms by hitting I guess. :p

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
So clever that Sakurai and the team covered up the Little Mac Boxing Ring with the Super Smash Logo.

Now, we will need to rethink on everything that has a Super Smash Logo..

[/Sarcasm]

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
MAC LOOKS SO AWESOME I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

DIXIE IS GONNA STAR IN ONE OF THE BEST DONKEY KONG COUNTRYS YET

MARIO KART LOOKS ****ING SICK!

AND KOOPALINGS ARE BACK

BAYONETTA 2 WAS SO AWESOME MY PC SHUT DOWN

THE NES REMIX ACTUALLY GETS GOOD GAMES

LEVEL 5 IS STARTING TO BECOME MY NEW FAVE GAME DEVELOPER COMPANY

My head can't take it anymore, whoooooooh

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
MAC LOOKS SO AWESOME I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

DIXIE IS GONNA STAR IN ONE OF THE BEST DONKEY KONG COUNTRYS YET

MARIO KART LOOKS ****ING SICK!

AND KOOPALINGS ARE BACK

BAYONETTA 2 WAS SO AWESOME MY PC SHUT DOWN

THE NES REMIX ACTUALLY GETS GOOD GAMES

LEVEL 5 IS STARTING TO BECOME MY NEW FAVE GAME DEVELOPER COMPANY

My head can't take it anymore, whoooooooh
...Pretty much my reaction.

Heefe

Smash Apprentice
To everyone who thinks his KO move will be op... Jigglypuff's Down-B is kinda the same... ok maybe not guaranteed KO.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
I'm stoked. Little Mac looks awesome and most importantly FUN to play.

But why the mention of Valentine's Day, Sakurai? Just a troll? Or is there still more to come?

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I'm really happy we got this reveal. I was afraid Sakurai wouldn't find anything unique about him to justify inclusion, but I guess I was being dumb.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Not sure how much more of the direct you guys saw, but they announced that Yoshi will have shape-shifting powers of some sort in Yoshi's New Island. Could that be why Sakurai is holding off on revealing him? He got a big change?

Last edited:

SSBIx3M

Smash Apprentice
So since Little Mac's KO mechanic looks a bit OP.. What if he has no real Smash Attack that could KO opponents otherwise?
It seems to me, this will be his compensation for it. Just a theory tho. ^^

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
So, anyone downloading steel diver right now?
EDIT sorry, wrong thread. Silly protom.

Last edited:

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
Glad Little Mac is confirmed but Nintendo showing him off first in the ND seemed like cheap move to get people to watch it. With the exception of Mario kart 8 this was the most disappointing Nintendo Direct yet. I hope the next one actually has more info on smash than just a newcomer reveal.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT, LIKE HOLY ****

SSBIx3M

Smash Apprentice
I guess we'll really have to see how it plays out more. Maybe, just maybe, low enough damage can negate most of the knockback of the move.
In the trailer you can see that both enemies have like 10~50% damage.. So I doubt it.
We really have to wait for some more info next week. Or sometime.

Last edited:

GenericName

Smash Apprentice
So Little Mac wont be OP

His power meter rises WHILE CHARGING HIS SMASH ATTACK

it takes a while for it to reach full Ko and you'd have to be pretty bunk to not be able to get around him

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
So the second trailer we've gotten since Marth's release, and again 2 second footage of him getting the s*** kicked outta him. (Refer to Rosalina's trailer).

I'm still satisfied though. But I want footage to see if he still plays the same...

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I think the KO mechanic is just like a charge shot. Before it zooms in you can see him charging it. So he probably has to wait there for a bit. Kinda like an exaggerated falcon punch(wow and exaggerated falcon punch, I never thought we could see a punch take longer than that. other that :ganondorf:) so I don't see that one being a good attack other than in free4all. Even though he has super armor for some ridiculous reason. gosh... so much super armor on one character... and he's so fast. goodness gracious... it also seems like it will work as a horizontal recovery(like fox) you can see it in the beginning of the gameplay sequence. Little mac is going to be op. He will be like fox. goodness gracious... little fox... fox mcmac

Perguito

Smash Rookie
So Little Mac wont be OP

His power meter rises WHILE CHARGING HIS SMASH ATTACK

it takes a while for it to reach full Ko and you'd have to be pretty bunk to not be able to get around him
True, and I think he needs to take hits too. He is hit by the Villager and it didn,t affect him. When he OHKO Megaman and Koopa, you hear him taking hits but he is not getting percent. So, getting hit while charging his smash attack will rises the power meter.

MylesMad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MylesMad
3DS FC
4141-2408-3059
Also they should have kept the Smash trailer for last, as soon as they moved on I closed the direct lol, otherwise I would have watched til the end, bad marketing move.
I agree, I think they would've done better to leave the "best for last". Although, I felt like I would be a scumbag if I just left without watching at least some interesting portions of the Direct, so I stuck around. And I'm glad I did, Mario Kart 8 just keeps looking better and better! :crazy:

Last edited:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I'm more happy for his supporters than his actual inclusion, but I certainly approve of his appearance much more than Rosalina.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Not sure how much more of the direct you guys saw, but they announced that Yoshi will have shape-shifting powers of some sort in Yoshi's New Island. Could that be why Sakurai is holding off on revealing him? He got a big change?
Nope. He had some transforming powers in Yoshi's Island, like helicopter mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom