• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm thinking a newcomer or maybe Snake or Mewtwo or someone who would/could get a trailer.

Facts to keep in mind: Every two months since August we have gotten a character reveal via direct. August gave us Luigi, October gave us Sonic, December gave us Rosalina.

December was the month of ALBW. We didn't get a Zelda-related reveal at all in the direct, but instead got Zelda later in the month on the actual date of the game's release. So we could get a totally unrelated newcomer or character in the direct tomorrow, and next week get Diddy Kong on the 20th or 21st or something.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What if Diddy Kong is revealed in tomorrow's daily picture, as in, before the Direct?

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
The Direct will not be aired on Japan. Doesn't that mean the chances of getting a newcomer are very very low?

Edit: Nevermind, it is a global ND.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Keep in mind that if they don't show Diddy in the Pic of the Day tomorrow, he'll be shown in the direct. Which in all honesty would be a massive missed opportunity to show a newcomer.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
I expect tomorrow's pic to reveal Diddy Kong. In Japan, it will be February 13th at around 3:30 - 4:30 PM, the evening of Tropical Freeze's release date, when that picture comes out.

The Nintendo Direct that North America and Europe is getting tomorrow, if released worldwide, would happen on February 14th @ 7:00 AM in Japan. If tonight's pic is supposed to be Diddy Kong, then Diddy Kong will be old news in Japan by the time the Nintendo Direct comes out. Will this Direct truly have a big Smash reveal? Or will Sakurai choose to delay the Diddy Kong reveal until the Nintendo Direct?

Last edited:

KoRLumen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoRLumen
3DS FC
3437-3066-8679
The Direct will not be aired on Japan. Doesn't that mean the chances of getting a newcomer are very very low?
Now that I look more closely, it says "...focusing on WiiU & 3DStitles releasing by the end of spring."

While that doesn't completely count Smash out of the picture.... It's still a little worrying :\

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Edit: Point was made irrelevent by above posts

Last edited:

peachy!

super princess
Yeah, it's 11PM over here in Denmark. Just going to watch it when I wake up on Friday, way too late to stay up for when there's school the next day.
11 PM here in Germany as well. My shift at work starts at 2 PM on Friday, so I can stay up for the direct without a problem.

P.S. Didn’t know you were in Denmark. I’m spending this weekend with a friend in Copenhagen.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
11 PM here in Germany as well. My shift at work starts at 2 PM on Friday, so I can stay up for the direct without a problem.

P.S. Didn’t know you were in Denmark. I’m spending this weekend with a friend in Copenhagen.
I wish I had that kind of luxuary, but I have to get up early to catch a bus.

I live on the opposite side of Denmark, in Aalborg, but Copenhagen isn't too bad.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Stranger danger last time I met up with smasher I went sleepy and woke up with a sore back and behind :(

Seriously though, you felt the need to share this with all of us...Why?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Now that I look more closely, it says "...focusing on WiiU & 3DStitles releasing by the end of spring."

While that doesn't completely count Smash out of the picture.... It's still a little worrying :\
Or it adds hype because maybe Smash IS releasing at the end of spring?/start of summer?

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I hope we get a full fledged trailer with the remaining vets unannounced, release date and a newcomer revealed !

Best case scenario

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This thread is getting derailed. Watch out for the off-topic messages. I get that you're all hyped, but there's a social thread and a Nintendo Direct thread to discuss the Direct.

Stick with Miiverse picture discussion, okay?

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I hope multiple characters are revealed. Perhaps a new trailer?

That being said, The new bat design is soooooooo sick.....and I hope a new comer will be in tomorrow's daily photo

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
...And then it crashed into the Sun.
We were all screaming. Miyamoto was rocking back and forth, mumbling. Sakurai was calling his cat. Then........ Alfonzo came into the train, saying :"Leave it to me". He hurled a time shift stone at the sun, and it vanished. And we all praised Alfonzo.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
We were all screaming. Miyamoto was rocking back and forth, mumbling. Sakurai was calling his cat. Then........ Alfonzo came into the train, saying :"Leave it to me". He hurled a time shift stone at the sun, and it vanished. And we all praised Alfonzo.
When Dues Ex Machina is away, Alfonzo is in charge of the plot.
Alfonzo: "Leave it all to me!"

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246

It's irrelevant, the Directs always express some sort of focus but that's never stopped Smash news from being jammed in there in the form of a character. Which is all anyone should be expecting anyway,

I still expect that at the end of the day tomorrow, the Smash Bros. Miiverse will have nothing but Diddy as proof that a direct even happened.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
What if Diddy is revealed in the PotD, but Sakurai says "But there is something still missing... Check the Nintendo Direct later to discover!" and then Dixie is revealed later in the Direct as a duo character?

Looks like a thing Sakurai would do.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I guess that means we'll get a gag picture followed by a REAL picture tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom