• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah, it's from the 3DS port of Ocarina of Time - Twilight princess was not a handheld release of course ^^

Expecting something similar from the Star Fox 64 port on 3ds

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's from the 3DS port of Ocarina of Time - Twilight princess was not a handheld release of course ^^

Expecting something similar from the Star Fox 64 port on 3ds
I would've hoped that we could get that stage on both versions, I mean, we got it on n64 first after all (actually I wonder if we'll get any stages at all other then the possible ports of past stages 0_o)

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
"Oh No! The Lake Hylia Hydroelectric Plant is gonna blow! Everybody hit the deck!"
iiiBOOM!!!

HYRULE TIMES
Today an accident involving an Octorok and a mysterious child wearing a skull mask caused...
For More Info, turn to page 7 for our interview with the sole survivor, Link of Kokiri Forest.
MASS HYSTERIA
Is The Moon Watching You?

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
"Oh No! The Lake Hylia Hydroelectric Plant is gonna blow! Everybody hit the deck!"
iiiBOOM!!!

HYRULE TIMES
Today an accident involving an Octorok and a mysterious child wearing a skull mask caused...
For More Info, turn to page 7 for our interview with the sole survivor, Link of Kokiri Forest.
MASS HYSTERIA
Is The Moon Watching You?
I have no clue what this is but it's kinda cool in it's own little way.

For those who still have yet to see the picture or caption:

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
I think Link crouching is just a weird angle thing. Reminds me of Tink's first jump. He pulls his legs up a lot, too.

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
Nope, he thinks landing on his shield will protect him from the long fall. But really, he can make a good landing by rolling on the ground as he lands and no hearts will be lost.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
First post updated. Sorry, Miiverse wasn't updated by the time I left for work. I literally worked from 9:00 AM - 8:45 PM.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Don't worry about it at all, iDOWN.

Very cool picture today! I like that stage, I wonder if the fire will do damage? Hope so, that'd be neat.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It might be Mario Finale, which I wouldn't be too happy with, I was hoping he'd get a new Final Smash.

I can live with it, but I hope it's been buffed a bit.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Yeh, doesn't really make sense for a fire to be in gerudo valley otherwise, unless there's something from Ocarina of Time I'm forgetting...

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Judging by the screenshot it doesn't appear as if the fire is hurting Link, so it does seem weird for the fire to be related to the stage hazard (bridge collapsing). It's very possible that this is just another one of Sakurai's camera tricks, hence the silly caption.

Edit: It also looks as if Link has jumped far enough or just in time to dodge the fire. There's no ruling out whether it's part of the stage hazard or an off-screen move until more information is revealed.

New photo! Anyone have the caption?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What's that? You got a crash bomb on your crotch?

deal with it.jpg

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
But of coarse pondering in my head will wonderful red get announced next week on ssb wii u since it comes out in Japan next week or in September when it comes out in USA

Ps as for a theory I think newcomers will get announced after every 2 or 3 veterans

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
Why does Luigi look so low poly? Kirby is a perfect circle, but Luigi's nose and hat are really jagged.

Im thinking its because hes just recently been added or something. Seeing as I googled Luigi in Brawl mid-game and his nose/hat dont look jagged at all, considering its from the previous game and not HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom