• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
Does the pic of the day may have some connection with the pic of July 10th? :dizzy:

Just think about it...

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
This has to be a special. Besides she already has 3 taunts were she stretches and they only revealed 2 specials, the hoola hoops and the ball with maybe the light thing being her 3rd. It would only make sense for this to be a special, probably a reflector too, something like Gardevoir had in brawl.

But who says WFT's 3 taunts from what we saw during E3 2013 is her final taunts?

SSB4 is still in a lot of development and yeah, anything can change, you know?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I think those are her specials. I think we've now seen all four of them, perhaps? Its possible. I just don't know which one is which.

Hula Hoop: Up
Volleyball Spike: Neutral
Solar Power: Side
Breathing Exercise: Down

I think that's it.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It could be like in the Snake stage with the "!" thing.

Also one thing is to make a character bigger and the other is shrinking it. Can you imagine someone like Rayquaza (SSE boss) scaled down? Big characters look ridiculous if shrunk.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
I think those are her specials. I think we've now seen all four of them, perhaps? Its possible. I just don't know which one is which.

Hula Hoop: Up
Volleyball Spike: Neutral
Solar Power: Side
Breathing Exercise: Down

I think that's it.
Do we know if/what the sparkle graphic for a smash is? The solar bit could be a smash, though that sparkle is awful big. Also, I think the breathing exercise is a taunt, though it would be cool if there was a move that gave you a brief buff if you fully/correctly executed it.

It could be like in the Snake stage with the "!" thing.

Also one thing is to make a character bigger and the other is shrinking it. Can you imagine someone like Rayquaza (SSE boss) scaled down? Big characters look ridiculous if shrunk.
Small Raquaza=Glorified Snake

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Do we know if/what the sparkle graphic for a smash is? The solar bit could be a smash, though that sparkle is awful big. Also, I think the breathing exercise is a taunt, though it would be cool if there was a move that gave you a brief buff if you fully/correctly executed it.
Well, I'm pretty sure we've seen her 3 smash attacks: the tree, the warrior, and that one down smash where she gets on her knees and kicks and jabs simultaneously. I think the Sun Salutation and the Breathing thing are specials.

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
I think it may be that the stage is interactive like warioware but more.... palatable. Also isn't that the breathing exercise from wii fit?
From someone who used to play Wii Fit and wished I got back into it, yes. It is the standing pose. I'm guessing it's a taunt. Well hoping more like...

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137

Interesting to note... the ring is in front of her in both the foreground and in her reflection. The red dot is behind her in both the foreground and in the reflection.

What that means? I dunno.

By the way, we think we have all three of her taunts, they can be seen here: http://minus.com/m4RYdvoTqyz5X

We've seen her smashes, her jabs and her tilts. Those moves pretty much have to be three of her taunts; they certainly don't look like specials. It looks like you can see her shield briefly when she starts to sidestep, so I think it's highly unlikely she has a non-standard shield like Yoshi.

So either characters have four taunts now or this is a special move.

I'm gonna guess it's a special move. Question is what does it do exactly?

Sakurai, why you so mysterious?

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Breathing exercise huh. Hmm, not sure if it's a special or a taunt, or whatever. Clueless on this one.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice

Interesting to note... the ring is in front of her in both the foreground and in her reflection. The red dot is behind her in both the foreground and in the reflection.

What that means? I dunno.

By the way, we think we have all three of her taunts, they can be seen here: http://minus.com/m4RYdvoTqyz5X

We've seen her smashes, her jabs and her tilts. Those moves pretty much have to be three of her taunts; they certainly don't look like specials. It looks like you can see her shield briefly when she starts to sidestep, so I think it's highly unlikely she has a non-standard shield like Yoshi.

So either characters have four taunts now or this is a special move.

I'm gonna guess it's a special move. Question is what does it do exactly?

Sakurai, why you so mysterious?
I wish more characters had special shields. It seems like everything that didn't come from another series in brawl came from Kirby or LoZ (do the shadow bugs look familiar to anyone else?).
5:20
http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/screwattack-top-10s/top-10-zelda-bosses

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
This is obviously her down special. Looks like a timing based special, you push the button right when the ring gets to the circle. It looks like she is doing those beathing exorcizes, so maybe a health regaining move?

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
If all three taunts have already been shown then this has to be a special move... which really sucks because I just did a Wii Fit Trainer moveset video.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
If all three taunts have already been shown then this has to be a special move... which really sucks because I just did a Wii Fit Trainer moveset video.
Hey I'm subscribed to you! I'm ChucktheHeracross on YouTube! What's up man? B
And this does look like a move with the special effect supporting it.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Looks Like a Taunt to me. One of here "Taunts" Must be a Move then
All her smashes and tilts are accounted for. There's no room for those to be regular attacks. And her momentarily stretching without any indication of it being an attack is much less special attack material than this.

It's a special move.

The only other plausible explanation is that characters have four taunts now.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
All her smashes and tilts are accounted for. There's no room for those to be regular attacks. And her momentarily stretching without any indication of it being an attack is much less special attack material than this.

It's a special move.

Or that it is a stage gimmick on the Wii Fit train.

Xman321

Smash Apprentice

It's a special move.

That's possible. And I said one of here taunts must actually be a move. Specials are included

acekidgravity

Smash Cadet
It's possible that the screenshot that goes up next may not be a real one.

(The creator of the Wonderful 101 says that a special announcement might be coming at the end of the direct tomorrow, and although I am unsure how likely it is to get two reveals like this, it is possible.)

PK FROSH

Smash Rookie

It's a special move.

It's been vaguely mentioned that characters will have some form of customization. Perhaps it's possible that you can assign different special attacks? For example, Mario's down-B could be either his FLUDD or his spin move...

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Wait a sec guyz, what the f#@$ ever happened with that pilotwings screenshot!?!
Was something supposed to happen with it?

Sakurai continues to be mysterious, that's all that happened.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
I predict today's screenshot will be Luigi misfiring a green missle.

If I'm correct, I will use my psychic powers to make pancakes with no hands.

billys_dad

Smash Apprentice
My prediction is the Luigi Tornado.

I am correct, and I will use my psychic powers to plot the destruction of every single pancake in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom