• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah we should have six!

Bring back the Brawl ones plus Mewtwo and give us an actual Pokemon newcomer too while their at it! :bee:

I wish..... I wish....:urg:
You're forgetting about PKMN trainer

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Guys Toon Link renewed my hope in the potential "heavily speculated to be cut" characters really making a comeback. Lucario just furthers my hope. Now, I can say that it's pretty safe to assume that IKE, LUCAS, WOLF, JIGGILYPUFF, ROB, and POKEMON TRAINER will all make a comeback as well.
I don't see how Toon Link and Lucario being confirmed affects them. They're not all joined at the hip.

Shroob

Sup?
I don't see how Toon Link and Lucario being confirmed affects them. They're not all joined at the hip.
I think it's just because the majority of people here think if there's cuts, those 5 characters, TL, Lucario, Ike, Wolf, and Lucas are sure fire cuts, and, well 2 of the 5 are back so far. It's just people realizing that Sakurai isn't THAT predictable.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think it's just because the majority of people here think if there's cuts, those 5 characters, TL, Lucario, Ike, Wolf, and Lucas are sure fire cuts, and, well 2 of the 5 are back so far. It's just people realizing that Sakurai isn't THAT predictable.
Isn't ROB the sure fire cut?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm just saying it seems silly to me to equate Toon Link or Lucario being confirmed to those other characters (who are in different franchises) not being cut. It's too much of a jump. It reeks of "oh I really want there to be no cuts so I'm going to pretend this is proof of no cuts", when it's nothing of the sort.

Even so there's every chance people have gotten priorities wrong.

(For the record, ever since Toon Link's reveal I've considered Snake, Wolf and Lucas as the three most likely cuts. So a Lucario confirmation means nothing to me in that regard.)

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
To some people, sure, but I think most people don't consider him per se since he reps his own 'series'. Granted, he really doesn't have a real series, but he has an icon regardless.
Technically, I believe, "Stack-Up" and "Gyromite" make up his series, as they were the only two games he was actually compatible with. I see what you mean, though, since he's not really IN those games.

Shroob

Sup?
Technically, I believe, "Stack-Up" and "Gyromite" make up his series, as they were the only two games he was actually compatible with. I see what you mean, though, since he's not really IN those games.
However, a top really doesn't mean much. Yes, it's important in Gyromite, but I'd dare say the Stack Up blocks are more famous.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
However, a top really doesn't mean much. Yes, it's important in Gyromite, but I'd dare say the Stack Up blocks are more famous.
I own Gyromite, but I never heard of stack up until after ROB was in Brawl

Gyromite is funner and has more character if you ask me.

D

Deleted member

Jigglypuff and Snake seem like much likelier cuts than those 5 tbh.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I looked up gyromite and found Meta Knight X ROB R34 :urg:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Huh, I really didn't expect to see Lucario anytime soon. I hope this doesn't affect Diddy's reveal in a couple of weeks.
I doubt it. People thought Rosalina would have delayed Zelda's reveal but it didn't.

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
Love that Lucario is back! Now bring Lucas back please, because I like to play as him and my name is Lucas too.
I need my silly jokes.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I hated lucario pre brawl but no have grown fond of him, also if there is no cuts does that mean a low number of newcomers?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
also if there is no cuts does that mean a low number of newcomers?
Either that or Sakurai is gonna collapse in a heap on the floor as soon as the game goes gold and hibernate until the next console generation.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I do not fully take Sakurai's word when he says that they won't expand from Brawl's number of characters. Maybe only slightly pushing more room for newcomers, especially with little to no cuts.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I love how many rumored rosters went up in flames with this reveal.

Not that I think we should take any of them seriously, but this reveal just furthers that point, right?

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
I love how many rumored rosters went up in flames with this reveal.

Not that I think we should take any of them seriously, but this reveal just furthers that point, right?
And with this reveal a lot of leaks burned too , they told that diddy will be the next char revelead.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Sakurai really threw a Marth-Peach style curveball today. Love how the leakers always try to play on predicatble patterns only to get mercilessly wrecked. I can't wait to see how Lucario is highlighted from the next week onward.

@ Bassoonist Bassoonist : I swear I've seen you frequent Animal Crossing Ahead a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom