• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Lucario! That was super unexpected though... but we haven't gotten a "cut character" reveal since Toon Link. Ugh, this is great. Hopefully we can see more commonly cut veterans like Lucas and Ike soon.

Lucario looks incredible. I'm thrilled he's back, very surprised he's the next Pokemon Rep revealed.
Quit supporting that fake lea---- Oh hi Tumblr :)

Hooray for no cuts. At least everyone's happy.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Yeah i'm just gonna shut up and wait till the final product this is the make or break smash game for me. I like melee and the others sakurai seems not to care. So no point in me to keep buying the games.
I personally believe this will be better than Brawl, but still not quite up to snuff compared to Melee. I love all the Smash games tho, so I'm getting this for sure, along with the 3DS version.

Clipse

Smash Cadet
Lucario site of smashbros-miiverse. I managed to get get the moveset from the pics and his brawl comparison (which make me think that this time his "hair" use a lot of hairspray (its really static in comparison with his brawl pics)

http://smashbros-miiverse.com/characters/lucario

And here the Pics of the Week!: rosalina move, new item, new stage and Lucario is back!! A good week :)

I have no idea where you heard that, but there is nothing on their page even remotely indicating that. Unless you mean an individual within Kotaku, in which case I'd just say laugh at them and move on, because I haven't even seen that on GAF. Much ado about nothing.
I heard it from this random guy named PsychoIncarnate

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Lucario site of smashbros-miiverse. I managed to get get the moveset from the pics and his brawl comparison (which make me think that this time his "hair" use a lot of hairspray (its really static in comparison with his brawl pics)

And here the Pics of the Week!: rosalina move, new item, new stage and Lucario is back!! A good week :)

January ended with a bang.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Why do people dislike Lucario on here? Is he that bad for some of you?
1) I personally think he's the most overhyped Pokemon in the series. I understand he's popular but that doesn't mean I'm forced to swoon over him.
2) Even though I knew he had little to no chance I supported Zoraork's inclusion over him.
3) I disliked both his moveset and aura mechanic in Brawl... He was way too floaty for a Steel Pokemon. Project M did a much better job with his moveset IMO.
4) His inclusion makes me slightly worried about PT and Mewtwo's chances.

Basically he's a cool Pokemon but wouldn't be my personal first choice in terms of potential Pokemon representatives if popularity wasn't a factor.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone been to a forum were they judge you're worth/ opinion by join date/ post count?

Worst places ever

Clipse

Smash Cadet
Here is a image of what I meant with his "hair". Now it doesnt have any animation in comparison with the brawl pictures.
You can see more Brawl/WiiU-3DS on the site

upload_2014-1-31_9-25-59.png

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

Palutena's Temple and the Pit pic made this week a good one for me. <3

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Here is a image of what I meant with his "hair". Now it doesnt have any animation in comparison with the brawl pictures.

View attachment 7605
I was too distracted by the aura. Hopefully it's another case of 'anything in these pics are subject to change'.

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
So glad Lucario is back even though I knew he was returning. Though what worries me now is Lucario's aura mechanic, it had a lot of potential in Brawl but was so poorly implemented except for team matches where it can turn Lucario into an aggressive threat the lower his stocks are to the other players, otherwise known as the "Anubis combo".

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

View attachment 7605
I have to agree.

This is a case where the Brawl animation looks superior

I hope this isn't the final version of Lucario

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
According to a legitimate source, Mewtwo was deconfirmed.

Sakruai explicitly stated that he was too ****ty in Melee so they scrapped him. Oh and, he's purple like Ridley and Waluigi so that's a minus.
When are people going to stop supporting purple character's already?

It's like this every smash

People just don't learn
Sounds like you need to learn the beauty and majesty of purple~ ¦(

PURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWER

Shroob

Sup?
Sounds like you need to learn the beauty and majesty of purple~ ¦(

PURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWERPURPLESHOWER
Can you shower me with your purple?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Things are subject to change before the final product. The once slim, but not fat capsules are one of those examples.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I was still curious about something, so I looked through more of Lucario's animations and found something kinda funny.

This is one of Lucario's damage animations.

So, the picture that everyone thought was tripping was nothing special, and the picture no one thought was special actually was tripping. Figures.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I was still curious about something, so I looked through more of Lucario's animations and found something kinda funny.

So, the picture that everyone thought was tripping was nothing special, and the picture no one thought was special actually was tripping. Figures.

You just saved the world!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Now we need to overspeculate on at least one of the pics on Lucario's page. :troll:
Hehe.

But seriously. Thank god.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Okay "Crash Man", you forced my hand. Had to pick between 3 different ones of these, but here.

Spoilered because...Well if you know your Mega Man remixes, you know what to be wary of from what I just said, but NSFW folks. XD

Oh gawd... back on topic please to those who aren't. And less trollage.
Ah, yes mam. =D

So guys, Pikachu, Lucario, Mewtwo. They're the ones everyone always talks about...But who do you want to be the 4th Pokemon representative this time around?

Shroob

Sup?
Okay "Crash Man", you forced my hand. Had to pick between 3 different ones of these, but here.

Spoilered because...Well if you know your Mega Man remixes, you know what to be wary of from what I just said, but NSFW folks. XD

Ah, yes mam. =D

So guys, Pikachu, Lucario, Mewtwo. They're the ones everyone always talks about...But who do you want to be the 4th Pokemon representative this time around?
Jigglypuff?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Why stop at four?
Because four is the cap for Pokemon, Mario, and Zelda. Dr. Mario and Rosalina don't count, and neither does the fact they were all going to get five or more in Brawl. :troll:

EDIT: 5000 POSTS I'M GOING TO BED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom