• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
First a Palutena leak and there just happens to be Viridi in today's update...

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
OMG! What a fricken tease!! He must know about Palutena, and showed us Viridi instead! I'm glad she makes an appearance, she's a touch little B.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I don't even know who that is in the background.

And on a random note why the hell are Rosalina's nails pink?? If anything they should be baby blue. Looks awful. /random note

PWN3

Smash Apprentice
He knows. He's doing this as if to say, "Hah! Check out this other Goddess!"

GG Sakurai.

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
on scale of quality of 1-10. I'll predict a 6

edit: looks like I'm late to the party... but still, I'll call this a 5 or a 6

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I don't know why so many people suspect that there'll be a direct by the end of this week.
I said month, but thats cuz of a leak. Im not taking it 100% but wont lose hope til its done

So, anyone else think this is a set up for Palutena? :p

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Unpredictable Sakurai is unpredictable again ,also being more unpredictable because he is unpredictable even being unpredictable

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
You guys couldn't possibly have been expecting Palutena to be announced tonight because of the leak, right? I mean come on, every newcomer reveal has had their own animated video introduction, I doubt he had time to prepare one already so he obviously wasn't going to officially reveal her tonight, maybe in the next Direct or something.

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
ooh, that's cool. I wonder if Viridi will attack the characters or if she will just be in
You guys couldn't possibly have been expecting Palutena to be announced tonight because of the leak, right? I mean come on, every newcomer reveal has had their own animated video introduction, I doubt he had time to prepare one already so he obviously wasn't going to officially reveal her tonight, maybe in the next Direct or something.
Pretty much this. I doubt we will ever get a newcomer outside of a Nintendo Direct. He seems to like the surprise trailers.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
If there is ever a need for a trolling 101 session, I want Sakurai to be the head teacher, cuz he knows how to freakin' troll.

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
Pretty much this, I doubt we will ever get a newcomer reveal outside of a Nintendo Direct. Sakurai seems to like our first sightings being in trailers.

The girl in the back ground is Viridi, the goddess of nature.
I knew that. What is she doing? I know about the reset bomb, is this how she plants it? From here it looks like she's just attacking some giant in a armor.

EDIT: Made the picture bigger. The "giant in armor" is here staff :chuckle:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Its a 3DS pic on top of that.

Oh lawd Sakurai teach me your trollin ways. You impress me every time with it

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
So, anyone else think that Viridi is going to be throwing down a reset bomb whenever she appears in the back ground of that stage?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ah, now that I think about it, this is our second 3DS pic this week, huh? Neat.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
...Are you nuts or something? All of the info amounts to it being about edge mechanics, therefore it's only one. Period.

Huh...Neat, I guess.

I don't really like Viridi at all, so I don't have much to say on this.
I didn't say we got 2 things from the same site. We did in fact get 2 new things last night.

Screenshot sucks. Only one more until the week ends.
Wow, so ungrateful.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
To be fair, Viridi herself never did throw the reset bomb down herself. It was always launched from her factory from what I remember.
barring the one she saved and used against Pyrrhon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom