• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Well, it would help having characters who can spend some time in the air not being able to abuse the ledge invincibility, while a character that flew away because of a smash can have some invincibility if he manage to get back to the stage.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Well, it would help having characters who can spend some time in the air not being able to abuse the ledge invincibility, while a character that flew away because of a smash can have some invincibility if he manage to get back to the stage.
I'll try one more time:

If a character spends less time in the air, all more invincibility would help him do is camp. It doesn't help him reach the ledge, it doesn't help him leave the ledge. The only possible application would be planking.

Meanwhile, I get knocked far away, and take a while to recover. The moment I grab a ledge, D3 Fsmashes me to oblivion.

Double post

Edit: What do you guys think we shall get today?
Jack? Beat? Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
That edge guard adjustment stuff is pretty sexy. I love when FG developers completely change up the metagame with a mechanic like that, and only the metagame.

It's the little things.

Morbi

Scavenger
That edgeguard adjustment stuff is pretty sexy. I love when FG developers completely change up the metagame with a mechanic like that, and only the metagame.

It's the little things.
Precisely, these are the things I am looking for. I don't want the game to be copy-pasted Brawl with some newcomers. I want things to actually change and evolve.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
It'll be hard to abuse ledge invincibility if you need significant air time to do so. The point of planking and ledge hogging was to repeatedly use the ledge and the invincibility frames from repeatedly grabbing it to gain an upper hand, this is now impossible due to the amount of time you will need to be in the air to get any significant amount of invincibility. Keep in mind that during your time in the air you can easily be gimped or spiked by the other player who is bound to be close by.

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
Today's pic of the day will be an all black image, with Sakurai's comment being something about how he's disappointed in the fans for spreading the leak of Palutena and for such the pics of the day will come to a complete halt.

Or, you know, an assist trophy or something...

Today's pic of the day will be an all black image, with Sakurai's comment being something about how he's disappointed in the fans for spreading the leak of Palutena and for such the pics of the day will come to a complete halt.

Or, you know, an assist trophy or something...

This would be horrible, but amazing.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
"The people working on my team leaked information, so I'm going to punish you fans who are excited about the information the people on my team leaked." *laughs*

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
"The people working on my team leaked information, so I'm going to punish you fans who are excited about the information the people on my team leaked." *laughs*
Pic of the day is the head of the leaker on a pole in Sakurai's office. Calling it

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Pic of the day

This is what you wanted right? Well fine. I'll give you all you want. Here, Ridley is playable. And K. Rool
Oh, not enough Masahiro? You want more? Huh?
Boom. Medusa is playable. Tingle is playable
Still not good enough? Ofcourse, how foolish of me.
Reggie is playable. Also Digglet. And, ah, to hell with it, tagteam Waluigi and Chrom.
But that's not it.
Adding Goku
How did we get Goku? Why don't you ask your dad since he works for me, right?
Oh and you still aren't satisfied. **** it.
Pokedex is in.
Tails Knuckles Silver Blaze Shadow Eggman and Robotnik, just to be safe.
Lucina and Balloon Fighter Tagteam.
Giga Bowser and Tabuu
And Me.
Sakurai
I'm playable.
This is what you wanted right? RIGHT? I LIVE TO PLEASE YOU.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I predict a new piece of decent information that we can all chat over for the next day until a new picture comes along with a new slice of info.

Yup. Callin' it.

I'm not calling it tonight. I am cool with a joke photo though. After a informative photo like last night with interesting things to discuss, I'm cool if we don't get anything really relevant. Let's let the ledge techniques marinate for awhile.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Pic of the day

This is what you wanted right? Well fine. I'll give you all you want. Here, Ridley is playable. And K. Rool
Oh, not enough Masahiro? You want more? Huh?
Boom. Medusa is playable. Tingle is playable
Still not good enough? Ofcourse, how foolish of me.
Reggie is playable. Also Digglet. And, ah, to hell with it, tagteam Waluigi and Chrom.
But that's not it.
Adding Goku
How did we get Goku? Why don't you ask your dad since he works for me, right?
Oh and you still aren't satisfied. **** it.
Pokedex is in.
Tails Knuckles Silver Blaze Shadow Eggman and Robotnik, just to be safe.
Lucina and Balloon Fighter Tagteam.
Giga Bowser and Tabuu
And Me.
Sakurai
I'm playable.
This is what you wanted right? RIGHT? I LIVE TO PLEASE YOU.
I'm fine with that roster.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I feel like today would be another filler pic...but what if the captiOn announces the Nintendo Direct before the end of this month ;)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pic of the day. This is definitely not a friendly girls night out…

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So Viridi is in the background of the Uprising stage?

Neat!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait a minute...

SAKURAI!!!

THAT'S THE WRONG FEMALE KID ICARUS CHARACTER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom