• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
virdi looks as if she appears in the same manner as palutena did in brawl.
maybe pits new fs, or .... stage hazard.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
She'll probably just appear in the background and insult you like in KI:U. She's just a vision, not a solid form.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Any Kid Icarus fans want to fill us in on what is happening here?
Here's the low-down:

There's a war going on. (Previous pics showed this) Humanity is fighting itself in a brutal struggle, as always. Viridi, being the goddess of nature (and pretty much the greatest tree-hugger known to man), has gotten sick and tired of humanity treating nature like crap and starting wars and conflicts all the time.

So she drops Reset Bombs on the fight. The reset bombs literally reset the environment and make it an absolute overgrowth of plant life, while killing every human being nearby. It's like a nuke, except it only destroys man-made objects.

The irony here is that the greatest battle of all isn't ended even when the bomb hits. The Brawl ain't over.

And that's really all you need to know.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Here's the low-down:

There's a war going on. (Previous pics showed this) Humanity is fighting itself in a brutal struggle, as always. Viridi, being the goddess of nature (and pretty much the greatest tree-hugger known to man), has gotten sick and tired of humanity treating nature like crap and starting wars and conflicts all the time.

So she drops Reset Bombs on the fight. The reset bombs literally reset the environment and make it an absolute overgrowth of plant life, while killing every human being nearby. It's like a nuke, except it only destroys man-made objects.

The irony here is that the greatest battle of all isn't ended even when the bomb hits. The Brawl ain't over.

And that's really all you need to know.
That's decent, haha. I could see that happening.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I imagine Viridi just appears moments before the reset bomb launches and commands it to drop and possibly saying something about nature.

Xerneas

Smash Cadet
She's most likely just a background character, she'll appear a couple seconds before the bomb is dropped, say some mean things, and then the stage switches from a human building to a giant forest while she gloats and disappears

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Sakurai knows all and sees all. There is no limit to his trolling!

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Whoa, I just recognized something. Her pose is almost identical to the one she makes when she first appears.
Go to 1:50
Compare that to today's pic. Looks like he may have ripped her straight from the game.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I didn't say we got 2 things from the same site. We did in fact get 2 new things last night.

Wow, so ungrateful.
...Only things from Miiverse and the main site count. We only got one thing.

If you're trying to include the "leak", that definitely doesn't count...Though that wasn't even last night.

And not sure how he's being ungrateful. Truth be told, this pic is kinda boring.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

If you're trying to include the "leak", that definitely doesn't count...Though that wasn't even last night.

And not sure how he's being ungrateful. Truth be told, this pic is kinda boring.
lol yea the "LEAK" all the evidence points to her being a playable character.

We just got a new thing in this pic and you say it's boring? Talk about ungrateful.

Whoa, I just recognized something. Her pose is almost identical to the one she makes when she first appears.
Go to 1:50
Compare that to today's pic. Looks like he may have ripped her straight from the game.
The model in the "LEAK" is a completely new model not used anywhere else. If it is fake, that means whoever faked it had to create her model from scratch.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

I'm sure he was taling about the miiverse post. Note that it had 2 new things confirmed. Both being about edges. And why is this pic boring? It's Viridi...be glad she isn't boobless.

lol yea the "LEAK" all the evidence points to her being a playable character.

We just got a new thing in this pic and you say it's boring? Talk about ungrateful.

The model in the "LEAK" is a completely new model not used anywhere else. If it is fake, that means whoever faked it had to create her model from scratch.
It's most likely fake though...but we are going off topic.

Regarding the pic...I kinda saw it coming. I knew the Godess of nature was going to appear as soon as I saw the reset bomb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It's most likely fake though...but we are going off topic.

Regarding the pic...I kinda saw it coming. I knew the Godess of nature was going to appear as soon as I saw the reset bomb.
It's actually most likely real with all this evidence. But yea, I want Viridi as a stage hazard, because I realize this is a 3DS stage so it's not actually gonna be in competitive play.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
It's actually most likely real with all this evidence. But yea, I want Viridi as a stage hazard, because I realize this is a 3DS stage so it's not actually gonna be in competitive play.
Evidence? What kind of evidence? Remember the Ness "leak". That story didn't turn out well, now did it? If this leak would've been on the WiiU I might have believed it.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm not buying that supposed leak, it could be anyone with 3d modeling and some photoshop skills.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm not buying that supposed leak, it could be anyone with 3d modeling and some photoshop skills.
They would have to be REALLY good at both.

Like good enough to make a brand new model that combines details from all the appearances of a very detailed character with lots of dangly things, which are incredibly hard to program.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Evidence? What kind of evidence? Remember the Ness "leak". That story didn't turn out well, now did it? If this leak would've been on the WiiU I might have believed it.
That's a completely new model of Paluetena not in Brawl, UpRising, or the AR cards.

She has an outline, which assist trophys won't have in the 3DS versions because the outlines are there to help you see your character. Having assist trophies with outlines would be too confusing for other players.

One of the symbols on her belt is a Starman from Mario. Sakurai put Kirby in a Mario Kart area in Rosalina's trailer, so he probably added that on her belt for a little easter egg.

This is literally just the Rosalina situation where everyone thought she wasn't in but it was obvious she was going to be in and playable.

Mario has never been in that pose before in any screen shot on the 3DS.

Most fake leaks only have 1 picture and it's kinda blury like Mewtwo's and Pacman's. This has 2 really well quality pictures.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
We've already come to the conclusion that the model of Palutena was not taken from anywhere else. So the model would have to have been made from scratch, which would be VERY difficult.

There don't appear to be any real inconsistencies with official 3DS pics either, none that we have noticed.

Shroob

Sup?
We've already come to the conclusion that the model of Palutena was not taken from anywhere else. So the model would have to have been made from scratch, which would be VERY difficult.

There don't appear to be any real inconsistencies with official 3DS pics either, none that we have noticed.

Hmm, then I see nothing wrong with this.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
This is not the thread to discuss rumors and leaks

Sakurai posted a lot of info with this update. Air time and damage will effect invincibility on the ledge, which is really interesting. I imagine that means very little air time (i.e. planking the ledge) = very little invincibility. This means Sakurai recognizes a big problem with brawl and is directly taking the initiative to make a thoughtful and reasonable adjustment rather than a knee-jerk reaction, thoughtless 'patch' which is what most fighting game developers do nowadays. This only furthers my faith in Sakurai, and how amazing this game will be.

Now, I wonder if high damage = more invincibility (increase survivability, which can be good) OR if high damage = less invincibility (preventing people at high % from stalling their death, which can also be good). What do other people think? :)

Also, I kind of dislike that he's removing the change in getup attacks and rolls over 100%. I thought it added a bit of depth to the ledge game, and made things harder on players at high % which is appropriate. But if high % = less invincibility like I mentioned above, then this change is very reasonable (it'd motivate players to get up on the stage more)
SO many people ignored this post

Seriously, post about Palutena's "leaked" images in this thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/ssb4-rumours-and-leaks.338842

Such posts in this thread will now be considered spam

Man I hope if I ever make something I have fans like Sakurai has. Now, not only did he acknowledge the leak, he planned it from the beginning and is praised as a god.

I'll pass on the "NARUTO IN SMASH OR I WILL KILL MYSELF" fans though

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
That's a completely new model of Paluetena not in Brawl, UpRising, or the AR cards.

She has an outline, which assist trophys won't have in the 3DS versions because the outlines are there to help you see your character. Having assist trophies with outlines would be too confusing for other players.

One of the symbols on her belt is a Starman from Mario. Sakurai put Kirby in a Mario Kart area in Rosalina's trailer, so he probably added that on her belt for a little easter egg.

This is literally just the Rosalina situation where everyone thought she wasn't in but it was obvious she was going to be in and playable.

Mario has never been in that pose before in any screen shot on the 3DS.

Most fake leaks only have 1 picture and it's kinda blury like Mewtwo's and Pacman's. This has 2 really well quality pictures.
I'm 99% sure she is gonna be playable in the game. I just think this isn't it. Nothing gets past Sakurai. Except the Lucario,Jigglypuff and Ness accident in the SSBB trailer.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
well this is another nail on the coffin for ridley since a stage hazard has been shown a long time after announcement

Xaltis

Smash Hero
SO many people ignored this post

Seriously, post about Palutena's "leaked" images in this thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/ssb4-rumours-and-leaks.338842

Such posts in this thread will now be considered spam
I'm now posting about it in the thread. But I was talking about it here, cause it's not a leak, Sakurai did it on purpose. I already know she's confirmed and playable so it's no longer a leak to me.

well this is another nail on the coffin for ridley since a stage hazard has been shown a long time after announcement
Ridley is going to be playable. People think he is the stage hazard on the Pyrosphere, but he isn't it makes 0 sense for it to be him now that I've seen the other boss you fight on that stage.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I'm now posting about it in the thread. But I was talking about it here, cause it's not a leak, Sakurai did it on purpose. I already know she's confirmed and playable so it's no longer a leak to me.

Ridley is going to be playable. People think he is the stage hazard on the Pyrosphere, but he isn't it makes 0 sense for it to be him now that I've seen the other boss you fight on that stage.
Ignorant.

Shroob

Sup?

....What other boss?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Ignorant.
Um no? Sounds more like you. No need to insult me because you can't disprove my reasons.

Vorash, Ridley made the hole in the Pyrosphere for sure. But that doesn't mean he's the stage harzard, Sakurai says "An enemy from Samus's past may appear at any second. Which is exactly what Vorash does in Other M he comes at you out of no where and attacks. It makes perfect sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moo8jqFnRFk&t=9m48s

Also this. https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAABAADzUgNoc90T8A

You're not fighting in the area where Ridley made the hole. So you're most likely fighting where you had to fight Vorash.

Staarih

Smash Master
^ Would that really count as an enemy from Samus' past though?

I'm rooting for Ridley to become a playable character, but I remain skeptical... and now this newest image we have with Viridi being a stage hazard: we know that we might end up getting surprises in the long run, even in stages and functions we think have been covered already.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Well I'm glad you "already know", but this is the thread for the daily Smash 4 photos, and Palutena has not been shown nor mentioned in any of Sakurai's posts.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Um no? Sounds more like you. No need to insult me because you can't disprove my reasons.

Vorash, Ridley made the hole in the Pyrosphere for sure. But that doesn't mean he's the stage harzard, Sakurai says "An enemy from Samus's past may appear at any second. Which is exactly what Vorash does in Other M he comes at you out of no where and attacks. It makes perfect sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moo8jqFnRFk&t=9m48s
How did I insult you? And I know Ridley will be playable but we really should move this discussion to another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom