• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobadz

Smash Ace
Also I wonder if adventure mode will be 3ds exclusive. I mean Sakurai did say the 3ds version will focus more on solo play (I think.)

DeadlyAllianceLeader

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n64by44
3DS FC
1547-5288-9488
DEFINITELY a new bit of what Single Player will be, especially considering there's no other players on screen (In addition to the Camera being super zoomed out implying Mario's alone... as far as I see it anyway). This... may just be one of the best looking 3DS Screenshots I've seen yet, most speculative. The Sakurai-bizarre artstyle from Brawl and KI Uprising feels strong here, too- perhaps its original? This could be ANYTHING O//_//O (Except for what the Subspace Emissary was to a T anyway)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Look pretty different to me.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh! You know what it looks like

Zelda CDi

That ground texture. Bleh

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
My favorite part about SSE being gone is going to be unlocking characters the good old fashioned ways.

if i have to unlock mewtwo by playing 10 hours again i swear to god

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
So hopefully it will be kind of like Melee's adventure mode only good, and not having to be repeated 30 times.

But that means this is an adventure mode area and not a playable stage? Maybe also like that Donkey Kong-looking one from E3?

And I don't suppose anyone has figured out what this is? It definitely feels familiar when I look at that background.
The background looks like one of the more organic Metroid levels to me. Especially the ones in the Prime games. But not any specific location I can think of.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Oh! You know what it looks like

Zelda CDi

That ground texture. Bleh
Oh my god, don't even mention that.

Imagine an adventure mode where the poorly animated cast of that are all there "My boi!"

My favorite part about SSE being gone is going to be unlocking characters the good old fashioned ways.
Same here, can't wait for that.

BTW there's a TON of people here now. Like 98 users and 108 guests 0_o

We don't need generic areas in Smash. None. We have a plethora of worlds to explore, we don't need a bland area. If we want to add something different mix it into a existing area. I don't know about you but I really wanted to see the Subspace army invade the Animal Crossing village. That would be a great Adventure mode area.

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
Keep in mind for those who think this is just a stage: why would Sakurai even mention a story mode in the first place? It's gotta mean something. Sakurai is just being the usual cryptic ******* he is :(

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I just saw the picture without the caption and thought it was a part of the Kid Icarus stage. I'm still not entirely convinced it isn't, but being a part of adventure mode make sense. Of course, they're not mutually exclusive; Melee's adventure mode certainly shared a lot of assets with normal stages, and it could be a case of that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom