• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Well we got something big this week. So these last two pics of the week will just show some moves.

Next week we'll probably get something good, maybe. should be interesting to wait and see what we get.

Yoshi's New Island apparently comes out in the States in March... Sadly I don't think Japan gets it for quite awhile.
Poor yoshi.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Everything on that leak would make me extremely happy except the Diddy/Dixie duo
And since when Ashley's Song was annoying? Are you deaf or something, people?

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Why would Ashley's song be annoying to a deaf person? C'mon people, at least make your snippy comments make sense.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
All this talk about Ashley still? Damn... How about we talk about things that may be the image today instead? :p

No Control

Smash Apprentice
I reall don't think we should be using anniversaries at all to predict reveals to be honest. There's no evidence they even mean anything.... Peach wasn't even revealed on the exact anniversary of Super Mario Bros.

MAYBE the Smash Bros anniversary MIGHT get us something at a push, but I really don't think game anniversaries matter.

Why would Ashley's song be annoying to a deaf person? C'mon people, at least make your snippy comments make sense.
Lol get the gun!

Well, people, do you have a terrible musical ear?
No. Some people would just rather listen to some Foo Fighters or John Coltrane than a prepubescent girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Hmm... I wonder what will be tomorrow's pic? Ever since that incredibly small (3 day?) gap between Toon Link and Sonic, I've been on edge about character reveals.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
DK's Tropical Freeze doesn't come out until the second half of February, and if you just count characters, it's pretty obvious the pace is going to increase from one per month pretty soon. I think it's very likely that we get someone else before the extremely probable Diddy with Tropical Freeze. The smash anniversary is the only notable event in that timeframe though there might be an unannounced direct in there too (who could ever say?).

As per the next two days, I dunno; there's a lot to be shown. We have two revealed 3DS stages we know basically nothing about (Find Mii and Animal Crossing), and we're overdue for a Wii U stage. Seeing something stage related wouldn't be shocking.

No Control

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to make another (near-baseless) guess for tomorrow's pic of the day:

1. A Wii U picture.
2. Shows a new stage (haven't got one for Wii U for a while).
3. Features Zelda.

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
o kayyy time to go at this again!
for tomorrow's picture i predict:

1: it will be on skyloft
2: DK will be present
3: so will WFT (male?)
4: there will be some item present

don't let me down sakurai i haven't been doing very well with these!

bloodbuzzed

Smash Apprentice
I prefer "Mike's Theme"!
The Japanese version of that song is the only other one I have toggled to appear on the stage! Again, the English version pales totally in comparison. As awful as the WarioWare stage is for any competitive or serious play at all, I pick it quite a lot during 4-player free for all. I embrace the chaos.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The Japanese version of that song is the only other one I have toggled to appear on the stage! Again, the English version pales totally in comparison. As awful as the WarioWare stage is for any competitive or serious play at all, I pick it quite a lot during 4-player free for all. I embrace the chaos.
I prefer the English version, just something with that high-pitched voice.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
I'm fine with it for the boys. Link x Marth droppin their pants?

I'd be sitting there like. Finally. ITS ABOUT TIME! Now EAT THOSE DOUGHNUTS!

xD

I hope tonights update is something I'll appreciate.
So it only works on boys? I DEMAND WOMEN'S RIGHTS! Elizabeth Cady Stanton confirmed!

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
If Dr. L is in, he'll probs throw L pills or whatever from the new game.

I hope there isn't a whole lot of hype worthy stuff right now (I have exams now and don't want to be all hype about Smash while taking an exam.)

I'll take a few pics of Luigi's nose this week thank you very much...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Guessing time? I got 1-3 correct depending on if you think Ashley counts as an item (Assist Trophy) or character or what.

Here's my guesses:
1. It will feature a new stage
2. Said stage will be from a series who hasn't had a stage rep so far (Kirby, Pokemon, Star Fox, Fire Emblem, etc)
3. A character from said series will be featured in the screenshot
4. Said character will be doing a silly pose

haven't we had a FE stage? 3DS or whatnot?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So we all are aware that Wario will be announced later this month, and then Diddy Kong or Dixie Kong for Feb assuming there is a Nintendo Direct that month right?

Shroob

Sup?
After revealing Ashley, I see no real reason to hold back Wario tbh. It's painfully obvious he's in, granted, he was a shoe in anyhow, and I'm sure none of us want the wait like we went through between Samurai Goroh's AT and Captain Falcon in Brawl...

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I want Wario ASAP.

BUT NOT TOMORROW. IT'S SEMESTER FINALS

Just, please any other time. I want time to hype about it.
I hope Sakurai is reading this.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
So we all are aware that Wario will be announced later this month, and then Diddy Kong or Dixie Kong for Feb assuming there is a Nintendo Direct that month right?
If anything, Wario will probably be revealed on the anniversary of WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
If anything, Wario will probably be revealed on the anniversary of WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!.
I don't think they've announced any character on their game's anniversary (especially since WarioWare isn't his first game.) It'd make more sense if he were revealed at random or with MK8.

I expect him sooner than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom