• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBakonBitz

Smash Journeyman
And *****ing about it is mature as well. :rolleyes:

Seriously, if he bothers you that much just set him on ignore.

Yes but the majority of the people don't want his meme's here.There are rules on this forum. If nobody followed them everyone would be going around spamming.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yes but the majority of the people don't want his meme's here.There are rules on this forum. If nobody followed them everyone would be going around spamming.
Let me fill you in on something.

Most people don't really care.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yes because so many people don't care, stop putting these here, you made your own topic for them.
Last time I checked 2 wasn't the majority.

Look, just set him to ignore.

TheBakonBitz

Smash Journeyman
Let me fill you in on something.

Most people don't really care.

Why do you care so much, you aren't the one posting the memes. You don't have to come out rude, trying to start in argument in something that doesn't involve you.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Why do you care so much, you aren't the one posting the memes. You don't have to come out rude, trying to start in argument in something that doesn't involve you.
Defending a friend. Do I need a reason more?

I wasn't aware that I was coming off as rude. Wasn't my intention.

Again, if he bothers you THAT much, just set him to ignore.

TheBakonBitz

Smash Journeyman
And *****ing about it is mature as well. :rolleyes:

I don't know if I'm the only one, but responding like that when all I said was "posting memes was immature" seems rude to me. No hard feelings, I just wasn't aware that this forum's rules don't really apply anywhere.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't know if I'm the only one, but responding like that when all I said was "posting memes was immature" seems rude to me. No hard feelings, I just wasn't aware that this forum's rules don't really apply anywhere.
So...why are you getting mad at only me?

Golden did that too.

Either way, let's get back on topic. We've been arguing about this enough.

Olimar's antena looks a bit weird. Is it me or is it bent?

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
Looking forward to seeing how Olimar is used in the next screen shots. I also REALLY hope Sakurai does a better job of translating Olimar's personality to SSB4. He is kinda silly like in Brawl. But he's very serious.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Lock thread, only update OP.
The only answer.
Behold the ultimate elitist right here...

Why is it always me? Last weekend I made this thread rant about Jesus in smash bros. by pointing out the Holy Mary in that one smash 4 picture. And now I'm making this thread rant about internet memes.

I have to be stopped. It's like on the weekdays the pictures have control over what this thread talks about but when the weekend comes around I always seem to have control over what this thread talks about.

I am so powerful! :troll:
But in all seriousness yeah set me to ignore and everything will be peachy.

Let me clear something up for you because a lot of people on this thread don't understand what spam is.
This is spam:
F*CK THIS THREAD! THIS THREAD IS ALL FALSE B*LLSH*T EVERYONE ON HERE IS A D*CK WHINY BABY! YOU KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT PIE!

Notice the caps, the profanity, and the off-topic reply. Doing this kind of thing in succession will result in being banned.

This is not spam because it relates to the topic at hand on this thread and it can be used to create conversation on what we are talking about

This right here is not spam it relates to the topic of discussion it can be used to create conversation there is no profanity and it is teasing the truth about kiddies that don't know what smashboards is.I will however start collapsing my memes so they don't clog up this thread as a common courteousy.

BTW my favorite pie is custard pie!

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
You new kids are so funny. Didnt realize 2012/2013 were the years of butthurt.
Didn't realize that there were people on this forum that would suggest locking a thread that is clearly both fun, and important to making friends and socializing. Elitists people like you would rather sit on a throne that says your top 50 in the world on ssbb. Which btw means nothing to benefit your life. You like to prove everyone wrong because of your big shot ego that is close to Seto Kaiba. I have read some of your post and replies NickRiddle you are a person that will forever be stuck in a a pit. So obsessed that your the best that you don't take the time to let loose and even crack a smile no you would rather be a killjoy to everything. Anytime someone needs help on ssbb you respond blatantly like you very insincere almost talking to others like they are so inferior to you, you do answer there question and help them but the way your respond is very insincere. Don't try to defend yourself. After your little elitist rant on my thread "TheWhiteBowser's Brawl Strings" I checked out your activity feed you are pretty much the definition of someone with a inferiority complex, like a Seto Kaiba for example. Someone who is so proud of their position in a game that they don't take the time to be a generous person or even have a laugh.

If there were more people like you on this forum there wouldn't even be a forum because every thread would be locked after the first post. Spending all your time in the competitive subsection really must have done a number on your psyche. You need to chill out and actually have fun on this forum. And your reply to this thread is very rude very insincere and can be marked as spam. I should report you to a mod but I'm a nice person so I won't. Do us all a favor and go away.

You honestly think people would treat you any differently on this forum because your top 50 in the world. NEWSFLASH! They won't! Your just another user. How you choose to present yourself will eventually make you dig your own grave.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Didn't realize that there were people on this forum that would suggest locking a thread that is clearly both fun, and important to making friends and socializing. Elitists people like you would rather sit on a throne that says your top 50 in the world on ssbb. Which btw means nothing to benefit your life. You like to prove everyone wrong because of your big shot ego that is close to Seto Kaiba. I have read some of your post and replies NickRiddle you are a person that will forever be stuck in a a pit. So obsessed that your the best that you don't take the time to let loose and even crack a smile no you would rather be a killjoy to everything. Anytime someone needs help on ssbb you respond blatantly like you very insincere almost talking to others like they are so inferior to you, you do answer there question and help them but the way your respond is very insincere. Don't try to defend yourself. After your little elitist rant on my thread "TheWhiteBowser's Brawl Strings" I checked out your activity feed you are pretty much the definition of someone with a inferiority complex, like a Seto Kaiba for example. Someone who is so proud of their position in a game that they don't take the time to be a generous person or even have a laugh.

If there were more people like you on this forum there wouldn't even be a forum because every thread would be locked after the first post. Spending all your time in the competitive subsection really must have done a number on your psyche. You need to chill out and actually have fun on this forum. And your reply to this thread is very rude very insincere and can be marked as spam. I should report you to a mod but I'm a nice person so I won't. Do us all a favor and go away.

You honestly think people would treat you any differently on this forum because your top 50 in the world. NEWSFLASH! They won't! Your just another user. How you choose to present yourself will eventually make you dig your own grave.
Turns out I was directly replying to you... Anyway...
My sarcastic comment was in response to everybody arguing and saying **** was off-topic. Please note that I wrote that the OP should still be updated, the only actual useful thing in this thread.

Second, you went off topic again by personally attacking me because of how I responded to your incorrect information in your stupid thread. Bringing your personal feelings towards me in a paragraph when I said 10 words is actually funny. It took me a minute to stop laughing at you and start typing this.

Third, I respond the way I do to questions because after the 90th time of people asking the same general question in similar threads, it becomes irritating that users do not go through the effort to find answers themselves. When people post wrong information, that has been repeated dozens of times, I respond in a curt manner because it's the only way I don't respond multiple times with "read post # 3857 to find the answer." The way I do it falls in line with how I talk to strangers, curt, blunt, and to the point. (All pretty much the same thing, but it's emphasis.)

Finally, the person who is ****-posting the most in this thread is the one that called me out? Seriously? Bro, sorry your panties are giving you a wedgie, but just pull it out and relax. Randomly writing a paragraph to me shows you're dedicated in the worst way to being loud and obnoxious. The entire page above, and after, what I wrote was people ******** at you about posting pictures, people ******** at those ********, and so on and so forth. It was a little mood changer so people would stop, but you took such great offense you called me out on it. Please notice how nobody else did.

As a side note, did you really refer to me as Seto Kaiba twice? Thank you for the compliment. Screw the stupid people, I'm a top player!

tl;dr Calm down, it's not that big a deal.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
ITT: People don't shut up about things that have nothing to do with the picture of the day.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Turns out I was directly replying to you... Anyway...
My sarcastic comment was in response to everybody arguing and saying **** was off-topic. Please note that I wrote that the OP should still be updated, the only actual useful thing in this thread.

Second, you went off topic again by personally attacking me because of how I responded to your incorrect information in your stupid thread. Bringing your personal feelings towards me in a paragraph when I said 10 words is actually funny. It took me a minute to stop laughing at you and start typing this.

Third, I respond the way I do to questions because after the 90th time of people asking the same general question in similar threads, it becomes irritating that users do not go through the effort to find answers themselves. When people post wrong information, that has been repeated dozens of times, I respond in a curt manner because it's the only way I don't respond multiple times with "read post # 3857 to find the answer." The way I do it falls in line with how I talk to strangers, curt, blunt, and to the point. (All pretty much the same thing, but it's emphasis.)

Finally, the person who is ****-posting the most in this thread is the one that called me out? Seriously? Bro, sorry your panties are giving you a wedgie, but just pull it out and relax. Randomly writing a paragraph to me shows you're dedicated in the worst way to being loud and obnoxious. The entire page above, and after, what I wrote was people *****ing at you about posting pictures, people *****ing at those *****ing, and so on and so forth. It was a little mood changer so people would stop, but you took such great offense you called me out on it. Please notice how nobody else did.

As a side note, did you really refer to me as Seto Kaiba twice? Thank you for the compliment. Screw the stupid people, I'm a top player!

tl;dr Calm down, it's not that big a deal.
So let me get this straight...
First of all the OP is the only useful thing in this thread? Well that's downright wrong. This thread can be used to socialize, make friends, have fun, and be thread where people can get to know one another.

Second I attacked you because you kind of deserve to be knocked off your high horse. My thread was not stupid it was only meant to help people something I can tell your not interested in doing. You would be a terrible teacher. Now your saying your laughing at me? Wow this only emphasizes that you are an egotistical and self-obsessed person that has nothing better to do than to play ssbb which btw really isn't a big shot thing at all and won't benefit you in your future endeavors in life. To laugh at someone is to be a bully. It is harassment.

Did it ever occur to you to show respect to others that don't want to dig through 900 pages of thread to find the answers to their questions? Did occur to you to treat everyone with respect both people that might be wrong and newcomers? You sure don't show that at all and you didn't show it to me on my thread. If the only way you respond is blunt then you won't get very far in life. Sure I respect that you get to the point but the way you do it and the attitude that someone can read from your replies says a lot about your character. "Didn't realize 2012-2013 was the year of butthurt" is an insult calling out every newcomer on this thread. Know what you say and mean what you say.

Lastly, you are using A LOT of profanity in your comment so I reported you to a mod. You are also acting like a jerk towards me so I suggest you go away. If you actually took the time to check your inbox, go to the welcome thread, and read my reply about my apology towards you and others I might have more respect for you but I don't BTW if people want to see that reply click here
http://smashboards.com/threads/meet-and-greet-tell-us-who-you-are.274917/page-49
The fact that you didn't even acknowledge that I apologized for the trouble I caused emphasizes that you just don't care about others so much as you do yourself.
And I am calling you out because I want you OUT! You are a killjoy and a huge elitist.

BTW I hope you enjoy that compliment if that's what you believe it to be. It's the only one your getting from me.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So let me get this straight...
First of all the OP is the only useful thing in this thread? Well that's downright wrong. This thread can be used to socialize, make friends, have fun, and be thread where people can get to know one another.

Second I attacked you because you kind of deserve to be knocked off your high horse. My thread was not stupid it was only meant to help people something I can tell your not interested in doing. You would be a terrible teacher. Now your saying your laughing at me? Wow this only emphasizes that you are an egotistical and self-obsessed person that has nothing better to do than to play ssbb which btw really isn't a big shot thing at all and won't benefit you in your future endeavors in life. To laugh at someone is to be a bully. It is harassment.

Did it ever occur to you to show respect to others that don't want to dig through 900 pages of thread to find the answers to their questions? Did occur to you to treat everyone with respect both people that might be wrong and newcomers? You sure don't show that at all and you didn't show it to me on my thread. If the only way you respond is blunt then you won't get very far in life. Sure I respect that you get to the point but the way you do it and the attitude that someone can read from your replies says a lot about your character. "Didn't realize 2012-2013 was the year of butthurt" is an insult calling out every newcomer on this thread. Know what you say and mean what you say.

Lastly, you are using A LOT of profanity in your comment so I reported you to a mod. You are also acting like a jerk towards me so I suggest you go away. If you actually took the time to check your inbox, go to the welcome thread, and read my reply about my apology towards and others I might have more respect for you but I don't BTW if people want to see that reply click here
http://smashboards.com/threads/meet-and-greet-tell-us-who-you-are.274917/page-49
The fact that you didn't even acknowledge that I apologized for the trouble I caused emphasizes that you just don't care about others so much as you do yourself.
I am calling you out because I want you OUT!

BTW I hope you enjoy that compliment if that's what you believe it to be. It's the only one your getting from me.
1. The "Social" threads are actually where random discussion should occur. Threads with a purpose are designed to... have that one purpose and discussion about that one purpose.
2. Sorry, your unhelpful/untrue thread, not your stupid thread. I should have worded it better.
2.5. I do a lot more than play SSBB, have an ego in jest, and am completely not self-obsessed. If you somehow get that I am obsessed with myself because I found your response funny... I wish I knew how you thought, because it would be an interesting break from normal logic.
3. Did it ever occur to you that there is a search function specifically designed so people do not have to manually go through threads?
3.5. I only respond bluntly on this forum because I do not care what anybody here thinks of me as my ONLY link to 99% of the members is that we all play/have played some sort of Super Smash Brothers game.
4. Profanity that is censored is allowed... That's why there's a censor, so I'm glad you wasted your time. Also, I don't care if you made an apology thread and I saw the PM. I don't need to get on the right foot with random people from across the globe that I will never interact with in the 3D world. The fact that you think every random person on Earth deserves the same respect is laughable. You earn respect, and by disseminating your incorrect information in your thread you earned nothing. Then, the next time I see you post is in this thread where you just post image macros and get salty when people don't have your sense of humor.

On topic: I'm kinda salty Olimar's back in the game. I just hope the dev. team makes his design a little less... brain-dead than his Brawl incarnation.

MVD

Smash Master
bowser ain't even white doe, ur credibility is worse than one ply toilet paper

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
1. The "Social" threads are actually where random discussion should occur. Threads with a purpose are designed to... have that one purpose and discussion about that one purpose.
2. Sorry, your unhelpful/untrue thread, not your stupid thread. I should have worded it better.
2.5. I do a lot more than play SSBB, have an ego in jest, and am completely not self-obsessed. If you somehow get that I am obsessed with myself because I found your response funny... I wish I knew how you thought, because it would be an interesting break from normal logic.
3. Did it ever occur to you that there is a search function specifically designed so people do not have to manually go through threads?
3.5. I only respond bluntly on this forum because I do not care what anybody here thinks of me as my ONLY link to 99% of the members is that we all play/have played some sort of Super Smash Brothers game.
4. Profanity that is censored is allowed... That's why there's a censor, so I'm glad you wasted your time. Also, I don't care if you made an apology thread and I saw the PM. I don't need to get on the right foot with random people from across the globe that I will never interact with in the 3D world. The fact that you think every random person on Earth deserves the same respect is laughable. You earn respect, and by disseminating your incorrect information in your thread you earned nothing. Then, the next time I see you post is in this thread where you just post image macros and get salty when people don't have your sense of humor.

Lastly there really isn't a topic right now on this thread. Its the weekend no new pictures... So sad...

On topic: I'm kinda salty Olimar's back in the game. I just hope the dev. team makes his design a little less... brain-dead than his Brawl incarnation.
Hey, I had an on-topic sentence. Yell at the other guy. :troll:

Firstly a thread can serve multiple purposes besides it's own. Threads are meant to be flexible and adaptable to conversations. Threads aren't supposed to be about just one topic at all they can be about a number of topics.
Yeah you really should watch what you say next time be more considerate.
Saying your laughing at someone is an insult dude look it up. When someone says they are laughing at you that means... Gah why do I even need to explain it? It is so obvious! How would you feel if someone said they were laughing at you? It is logic.
Search functions don't solve everything. Google is proof of this.
You should care what people think of you on this forum and everywhere else in the world it will effect how people treat you. Just because you only play a game with these people doesn't mean you should care what they think of you because then they might not want to play you.
Now your saying you don't care about my apology... Do I even need a comeback here? This shows that you don't care that others who might want to get to know you and even possibly friend you.
And why wouldn't you want to get on the right foot with people on this forum? Just because we might not ever meet each other doesn't mean we can't be friends.
And every person does deserve respect. Respect is given the moment you meet someone. The only way respect is taken away is if the person you meet has ethics and morals that you don't agree with. And I certainly don't agree with your ethic and morals so you had my respect when I first met you on this site but now you don't. Respect is something that you earn but you also have to give that respect once you meet someone. Its called benefit of the doubt. Look it up. And if your so butthurt about my incorrect information then you really need to become an adult and not let insignificant stuff like that bother you.
If you notice the only person I am getting salty with is you. If you noticed I easily responded to all your points proving them virtually pointless.
And now your telling people to yell at me telling people to target me. This is a very immature something a child would say to have others taunt another person. So now I really do have a great reason to report you to a mod.
This is the last time I am talking to you. Good DAY!

Lastly there really isn't a topic right now... There are no new pictures... It's the weekends for this thread... So sad... So yeah I'm right now just spending my time arguing with an elitist... Very sad...

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
So now I really do have a great reason to report you to a mod.
This is the last time I am talking to you. Good DAY!

Lastly there really isn't a topic right now... There are no new pictures... It's the weekends for this thread... So sad... So yeah I'm right now just spending my time arguing with an elitist... Very sad...
I read the posts on this page and it seems like you started this argument so I reported you.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
People are getting entirely too hostile in this thread.

You're all being a little too quick to judge.

D

Deleted member

D-did someone really pull a "you started this so I reported you because you reported the other guy"?

Sometimes, Habanero's signature is an understatement on humanity these days....

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist

One Pikmin has ears, one has a nose, the other has a mouth.
So do like the Pikmin and
Hear no evil, Smell no evil, Taste no evil.
Unless your a rock Pikmin then SMASH THE EVIL

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm only seeing 3 pikmen out at a time so I think they might try to work on making him less frustrating for people to play against.

I'm one of the few people who likes to play against Olimar so idk

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I'm only seeing 3 pikmen out at a time so I think they might try to work on making him less frustrating for people to play against.

Two characters I have the most trouble in Brawl are Olimar (ranged grabs too stronk) and ZSS. =P

I'm glad they kind of nerfed him to 3 Pikmin. I'm sure Meta Knight is going to get nerfed to the ground as well. I'll still play him though, regardless of tiers. =)

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
Seems like someone takes this board too seriously, anyways...

I'm really looking forward to the Pikmin stage, I think it's the best one we've seen yet.

mgets

Smash Rookie
I didn't really enjoy the addition of olimar too brawl besides the pikmin stage. Hated to play against him but i'm excited to see what they change on him.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
As long as they balancing well, he should be worse than in the last game. He is one of the ones from Brawl I found most annoying to play against as well.

The fact that Sakurai is considering patching the game for balance gives me hope that if it's even as unbalanced as Melee (much less Brawl with Meta Knight), they'll fix it. I don't think the goal is or necessarily should be perfect balance (some people enjoy the challenge of playing as a worse character), but the range between the fighters shouldn't so extreme.

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
Oh. One thing I thought of and forgot about.
Let's say Pokemon Trainer gets back in. Do you think his pokemon will have type weaknesses again? Olimar hopefully still has elemental effects to each different type.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
As long as Olimar's yellow isn't immune to electricity again. That random match-up advantage was so stupid.

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
I would personally view the elemental effects of the pikmin as well-balanced and true to his games; they should stay, imo.

His oversized hitboxes, particularly his grab, are another story.

Still, Olimar is one of my favorite nintendo characters from one of my favorite franchises, so I am delighted to see him return. I just hope they redesign him a bit to not be such an abomination to play against.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
As long as Olimar's yellow isn't immune to electricity again. That random match-up advantage was so stupid.
Why wouldn't the electric resistant Pikmin not be resistant to electricity???
But who know they seem to be reworking the roster's moveset, so anything can happen.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace

Super Moderator? What does that even mean? Does he moderate the moderators? And if not, who does? The Watchmen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom