• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I have literally nothing to do tomorrow and I don't need to sleep.

Your move Sakurai.

*watch as there is no POTD at all today*

Morbi

Scavenger
I might pretend that I have not gone insane waiting, but I have been listening to Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" on loop for about an hour now... it is really getting to me. I might not make it...

I am going to switch over to Ganondorf's theme in anticipation.

thelastreplicant

Smash Cadet
NNID
thelastreplicant
3DS FC
3480-2884-6458
Sakurai is uploading a trailer where :nessmelee: and :mewtwomelee: are battling with sick psychic powers.

All of sudden Ridley drops in and starts going ham on them both. In his beautiful alien dragon garble Ridley shrieks "Get Yo Ass Whooped!" to both :nessmelee: and :mewtwomelee:. They can hardly contain their fear and them legs start a wobblin'.

As they lay defeated, both mentally and physically, a figure from the shadows leaps up and slays the alien menace in one fell swoop. It's the blonde haired beauty, Shulk! As the camera zooms in on his face, he smirks. What a nasty smirk. "Kept you waiting huh? Oh wait, that ain;'t :snake:

Sadly a few of you read this whole damn thing. Why?

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
If the update is "you can pick up custom moves for characters in smash run!" I'm going to hop on a boat and just sail away.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was planning to go to bed in 6 minutes regardless of the update

I have work tomorrow

Wombatz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Heroicwombat
STILL waiting.... although this is prime EV training time so im not too upset #PraiseSakuraiSausage

777Laser

Smash Apprentice
Watch it be

Kirby with a mew two, snake, or ridley hat

With Samurai telling him to let the fighter out for a reveal

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Top 10 things to predict in tonight's potd:

1. Character reveal
2. Assist Trophy
3. Trophy
4. New game mode
5. Additional options
6. Some other sort of character disconfirmation
7. A new stage or two
8. A big announcement
9. Alternate moves/skins
10.Filler

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
I have less than 2 hours before I have to leave for school, but I'm going to stay on this hype train and watch it crash and burn.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Almost 600 viewers now.
Even if we get a pic of Luigi and his majestic nose at Tomodachi Stage, I will be happy

DarnDraper

Smash Rookie
I realized the other day that an insane man living in Japan has been basically controlling my sleep schedule for months.

But i still love him anyways.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm literally sitting in front of my computer

Wearing nothing but a towel

Just waiting because the pic of the day will be here any minute

... Any minute now...
Are you eating waffles?

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I might pretend that I have not gone insane waiting, but I have been listening to Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" on loop for about an hour now... it is really getting to me. I might not make it...

I am going to switch over to Ganondorf's theme in anticipation.
Oh good, I thought it was just me.
I plopped on down to youtube intending to watch something but it was just there. So click!

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
We should give out an award to the last person who posts before the pic gets posted.

Exate

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai is uploading a trailer where :nessmelee: and :mewtwomelee: are battling with sick psychic powers.

All of sudden Ridley drops in and starts going ham on them both. In his beautiful alien dragon garble Ridley shrieks "Get Yo *** Whooped!" to both :nessmelee: and :mewtwomelee:. They can hardly contain their fear and them legs start a wobblin'.

As they lay defeated, both mentally and physically, a figure from the shadows leaps up and slays the alien menace in one fell swoop. It's the blonde haired beauty, Shulk! As the camera zooms in on his face, he smirks. What a nasty smirk. "Kept you waiting huh? Oh wait, that ain;'t :snake:

Sadly a few of you read this whole damn thing. Why?
It would be kind of amusing if Sakurai just casually posted a trailer rather than announcing it a few days ahead of time.

I'm thinking we might have another case of a veteran reveal, and potential additional information on game modes.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Everyone here is freaking out... Meanwhile I'm just sitting here playing Spyro 3.

But seriously, what's taking him so long?!

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Now I'm just listening to Unfounded Revenge on loop and getting in the Mother 3 vibe. Bring on the Lucas sakurai!

Weirdly enough, that sig with the dude and the cat jiggling back and forth goes great with this music.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
3 minutes til 2. Surely, a logical person would update the site on the hour... oh yeah its Sakurai... **** logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom