• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombatz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Heroicwombat
Everyone here is freaking out... Meanwhile I'm just sitting here playing Spyro 3.

But seriously, what's taking him so long?!
Too much Sweg... Srypo Tree is my favor1t3 of all times

PeterJude

Smash Ace
How about we amuse ourselves in other ways. Here's one, in Japanese names can be contracted in a manner where only the few one or two characters from each word (normally two, as in a name) are used. For example, rimoto kontororo becomes rimokon. This leads to a nice new name for the mighty one: Mashpotato Samurai -> Mashusamu, or Mashsam.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I'm from the East Coast, so this happening is both awful and hilarious to me.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Urgh, where is this pic? If it's not Ness or Lucas, i'm going to be p****d. Or if it's not a character reveal at all.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
I'm staring at the chaos this thread is right now while I listen to some orchestrated Legend of Zelda medley and have some cookies. This is taking too long, but I'm kinda enjoying it.

PeterJude

Smash Ace
Top 10 things to predict in tonight's potd:

1. Character reveal
2. Assist Trophy
3. Trophy
4. New game mode
5. Additional options
6. Some other sort of character disconfirmation
7. A new stage or two
8. A big announcement
9. Alternate moves/skins
10.Filler
It's going to be filler, no way they'd actually have something good after building up suspense.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I don't even care what the pic is (well, that's kinda a lie). I'm just enjoying this lol.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Okay, so I finally ran out of things to do. It's 2 hours late now, Sakurai pls.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I've been out of town all week, but I've been following on my phone. A late picture is more often a character or stage. Either would make or break this. Speaking of broken, I made this post over an hour ago, and it just went through.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I didn't know I was so popular.

Maybe that's why I'm a mod.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
ugh.... of all the days I stay up for a pic..... I almost never do this..... but now its 5:00

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Does anyone else feel like they are going legitimately insane right now? I've been refreshing this page, the subreddit, and the official site, and I've been flipping off Ghirahim consistently, a character I have been dying to see in Smash, singing songs from Yoshi'd Story and Wind Waker, and luaghing hysterically at every. single. ****post. on the /r/smashbros page. All while talking to myself by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom