• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Eh. It's getting close to launch, so the earlier Pic of the Day doesn't surprise me. I thought yesterday's(as in Monday's) might've been special. Then it hapepned on Tuesday. It's just a schedule change and nothing more.
"Special"....I see what you did there...

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
This might not mean much but I've always wondered what's going on here.

Is it him transforming into 2D Pacman when activating his Final smash? Trophy? I'm not sure. Any ideas?

Nielicus

Smash Lord

Is it him transforming into 2D Pacman when activating his Final smash? Trophy? I'm not sure. Any ideas?
Is this the potd...?
Please... We were doing so good..

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

That's a picture from the reveal trailer, it's not actual gameplay.
Also guys, it's an old PotD....

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

I believe that's his Final Smash, at least if that one part where he runs and then chases Sonic, Megaman and Mario in his trailer is anything to go by....

(or it's a part of his reveal trailer or one of his moves where he turns into this....)

Last edited:

epicgordan

Smash Ace

If this is the potd, I bet it's going to be about Pac-Man's Final Smash. As far as I could tell, I don't think we've ever gotten a potd that revolved around a character's FS.

Edit: Dang it! Should have known it'd be too good to be true! We've never gotten a FS revealed in a potd!

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
In all seriousness, congrats. I can't imagine how much it must take to do that.
Woah, yeah, congrats to all yall that did that! It's absolute misery to have to hide who you are because then you can't really live life as...you! So congrats! Now that you're free to be who you are... uhh... segway to how freedom = America and America = Wario! Wario would be a super interesting present for such an occasion XD

Yeah I realized this just now. Sorry I'm vulnerable right now LMFAO
Aw, hey! It's okay! Take it easy, there's no rush, you tell em when you're good and comfortable! Or, you don't even have to tell them at all if you don't want. I don't want to pressure ya into anything. You can just introduce them to a special someone of the same gender who will have your back and kinda tell em you shouldnt assume everyone is straight...?

Last edited:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Woah, yeah, congrats to all yall that did that! It's absolute misery to have to hide who you are because then you can't really live life as...you! So congrats! Now that you're free to be who you are... uhh... segway to how freedom = America and America = Wario! Wario would be a super interesting present for such an occasion XD
Yeah it's tough, especially as a teen.

But I want to Ganondorf because, Ganondorf and sexy.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
In all seriousness, congrats. I can't imagine how much it must take to do that.
Actually, they were all pretty ok with it. Was nervous at first but it turned out for the best.

Exactly. I made this GIF just now, this is NOT the one Ive been talking about for a few months lol.

I call it "WarioWendsday"

Lets go Wario!

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Yeah it's tough, especially as a teen.

But I want to Ganondorf because, Ganondorf and sexy.
It was a bit easier for me, my family are pretty liberal and open to new things, so a few of them were pretty happy to have a gay in the family!

metaknightpls

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Well look at it this way:

I came out of the closet to my family today. I DESERVE WARIO.
...Um, kay? I keep my attraction to guys and gals to myself in real life. I don't see a need to tell my relatives about it.
Do you want "social justice Wario" or something?

I'd like a Wario reveal too, but just normal Wario.

----

Last edited:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
It was a bit easier for me, my family are pretty liberal and open to new things, so a few of them were pretty happy to have a gay in the family!

metaknightpls
You're so lucky. My family's so corrupt. I plan on cutting them out, the word family doesn't mean **** to me lol (but let's take this to the social thread cause let's be honest, we're off topic as ****)

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
...Um, kay? I keep my attraction to guys and gals to myself in real life. I don't see a need to tell my relatives about it.
Do you want "social justice Wario" or something?

I'd like a Wario reveal too, but just normal Wario.

----
Wario's regular overalls is social justcie wario

Last edited:

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
You're so lucky. My family's so corrupt. I plan on cutting them out, the word family doesn't mean **** to me lol (but let's take this to the social thread cause let's be honest, we're off topic as ****)
Sorry to hear! Yeah, you're right, my apologies, I'll shut up now xD

ProfTrumanchez

Smash Cadet
NNID
ProfTrumanchez
3DS FC
0731-4753-9860
I'm gonna miss all these people coming together after smash 4 launches. It's so freakin cool that a dinky little screenshot can bring so many peeps together. Its obviously much more than a screenshot. It's camaraderie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom