• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
It appears that the comment system hasn't changed. Last night somehow I've had two separate Firefox profiles running at the same time that when I was going to post the pic from another firefox running Miiverse, the comment system somehow turned into upload mode.

Sorry everyone, I've kept quiet because I was busy with my friend last night and today.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
It appears that the comment system hasn't changed. Last night somehow I've had two separate Firefox profiles running at the same time that when I was going to post the pic from another firefox running Miiverse, the comment system somehow turned into upload mode.

Sorry everyone, I've kept quiet because I was busy with my friend last night and today.
you really have to message an admin about fixing that for you.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
So I was away for about 15 minutes, and I came back and my Smashboards had crashed. When I saw that crashed screen, I immediately started thinking "...no way, newcomer???"

I was sadly disappointed when it loaded back up.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
So I was away for about 15 minutes, and I came back and my Smashboards had crashed. When I saw that crashed screen, I immediately started thinking "...no way, newcomer???"

I was sadly disappointed when it loaded back up.
It crashed because it couldn't take ScottyWK's epicness.

you made smash boards crash.

As for the POTD, Im surprised its this late

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Even if the update is early again, I don't think I'll be able to see this one until tomorrow. I'm tired as hell.

I predict details on a previously announced stage; or a new explanation on custom movesets.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
It usually posted in about 2-2 1/2 hours, back when I was in

SMASHBOARDS AFTER DARK OR AT NIGHT OR MORNING OR WHATEVER FLOATS YOURE GOAT OR THE OTHER YOUR

So Im pretty excited for todays PotD

chronomantic

Smash Ace
So about 40 mins left if the last updates are any indication. I'd prefer a character reveal in 3 days or something, it's been a month since Lucina/Robin already.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I don't expect much tonight because clearly... For Hyrule Warriors, Sakurai will on Thursday reveal
:popo:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I dunno...the usual time for the PotD on my end was usually midnight. And I'm in PDT. And for the past two days, it's been here at 10:30. That's ridiculously early. Maybe we are getting spoiled...

Nielicus

Smash Lord
LMFAO @ people saying this is late now. Come on peeps....

As of late, I've been so excited for the potds cause they have always brought something new, no matter if it's minor or the biggest **** ever

Also, hey everyone c:

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Really? I post images on here every day, and I haven't noticed any change to the system. Sad to see you go, Swift. It was always great waking up to find that you'd posted the image.
I didn't realized there are two ways to post the pic. If you post image from desktop it will turn into upload mode but if you're going to use the pic from somewhere on the internet it will simply add pic in the post. Did you noticed that too? The uploading mode is new to me! It must be my firefox treating pic from my another firefox as coming from desktop.

Don't worry, I have motivation to post PotD agian!

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Before, I'd have dark circles under my eyes because the pics were coming out pretty late.

Now they're coming out so early that the reason I have dark circles is because Sakurai hasn't given me the chance to freshen up yet.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Before, I'd have dark circles under my eyes because the pics were coming out pretty late.

Now they're coming out so early that the reason I have dark circles is because Sakurai hasn't given me the chance to freshen up yet.
Tbh I'd be up anyway so this is just an added bonus for me lol

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Hoping for Ganon either Thursday or Friday, otherwise expecting Meta Knight.

There's also the theory of the 'villain' trailer. We're still missing Ganondorf, Meta Knight, Wario, Wolf and both Ridley and K Rool could be shown.

Edit: There's also the humorous possibility of Bandana Dee being shown. To my knowledge he started off in Kirby Superstar helping Meta Knight on the Halberd and he was a boss that was included with the other bosses in the arena xD. Could be thinking of Superstar Ultra though, not sure if any changes were made between the two other than graphics obviously.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Hoping for Ganon either Thursday or Friday, otherwise expecting Meta Knight.

There's also the theory of the 'villain' trailer. We're still missing Ganondorf, Meta Knight, Wario, Wolf and both Ridley and K Rool could be shown.
Excuse me Mr. But you forgot Mewtwo.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Okay, I'm going to predict another Mii potd....nah, I've been trolling long enough, and we got one two days ago anyways. Since Pac-Man was yesterday, I'm going to predict another disconfirmation.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Potd: Jabba the Hutt, and Tom Cruise, and John Travolta, and R. Kelley have all come out of the closet...to join the battle (in Mii form)! Oh, and Wario is now a trophy! And Bandana Dee is an Assist Trophy as well! We hope you understand.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Although, the Magic Conch declared that we'll get an AT tonight, I shall personally support #WarlockWednesday just for the sake of using hashtags and giving me another reason to support Ganondorf.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Eh. It's getting close to launch, so the earlier Pic of the Day doesn't surprise me. I thought yesterday's(as in Monday's) might've been special. Then it hapepned on Tuesday. It's just a schedule change and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom