• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So apparently tomorrow is the Metroid anniversary. There's a chance Sakurai night reveal a stage hazard Ridley tonight.

I'm scared, I'm really scared. There's this nervous feeling in my stomach, like my intestines being ground up from the inside.

It's a good thing it's most likely going to be Wario.

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
i'm predicting manthony higgs assist

cmon sakurai make me the next messiah

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
So apparently tomorrow is the Metroid anniversary. There's a chance Sakurai night reveal a stage hazard Ridley tonight.

I'm scared, I'm really scared. There's this nervous feeling in my stomach, like my intestines being ground up from the inside.

It's a good thing it's most likely going to be Wario.
Truly I don't think you have anything to worry about! :D

It doesn't seem like Sakurai has been following the trend of putting a Picture of the day up that is related to a franchise's anniversary. If he did we probably would have had Ness/Lucas, Meta Knight Finally announced, and other things as well!
Truly I don't think you have anything to worry about, but there is always a chance of that happening :0 Let's hope for the best though, because I really don't want to see a majority of people on Smashboards sad tomorrow. That would suck :(

D

Deleted member

Who knows? We might get a 3DS Metroid stage instead.. or more Ridley details. If he's a stage hazard, then I'd feel bad for the Ridley supporters, since they've been wanting a highly requested character to appear on SSB4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
The only veteran (other than Mewtwo) I'd like to see other than Wario is Ness. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: there's no Mother love. 2 months to release, and what do we have? 2 items, no characters, no stages on either version.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
POTD: Sakurai: As you know, I have been very busy. However, I recently came across a video of Conan O'Brien giving his thoughts on the game, and his profound wisdom has helped me realize that Super Smash Bros. is too complex, so I have decided to cancel it. Instead, here's a game about a guy eating a cookie. Enjoy!

D

Deleted member

Hmm, Sakurai might as well post something not related to Metroid at all, but then again, I don't know what's going to be shown.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
All I know, is HW Ganondorf is 100 times more manlier than Ike and Captain Falcon are combined. I really hope he is shown soon. Today, I think we will see Link.

Marakatu

Smash Ace
I predict a new gimmick of the Mii Fighters. That involves items. Demonstrated with a new Kid Icarus item. On the Pyrosphere. On the 3DS version. Late in the morning. With a caption that doesn't explain anything.

FalconOwnage

Smash Apprentice
Remaining vets
Highly Unlikely::drmario::pichumelee::younglinkmelee::roymelee::squirtle::ivysaur::snake:
No Doubt::ness2::jigglypuff::ganondorf::wario::metaknight::gw::popo:
Medium Chance::rob::wolf::lucas::mewtwomelee:

So there are still 7 practically guaranteed vets left for PotDs or trailers...

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh right, Metroid's anniversary! Today would be a great day to reveal the Brinstar Depths from Melee is returning to the 3DS version. After all, that Nintendo rep at E3 said Kraid would appear as a boss in Smash Run and all that, and really we all know that stage would be awesome in 3D, so we know it's coming.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
It's Metroid's anniversary? Hurry, someone tell me where the nearest nuke shelter is so I can be safe when the boss of Pyrosphere makes his BIG appearance.

D

Deleted member

Mr. Game & Wednesday. :troll:

Just to change things up from the typical Wario Wednesday.

EDIT: Or
-Wolf Wednesday
-Snake Suiyoubi
-Nessuiyoubi
-Lucasuiyoubi
-Meta Miércoles

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
I don't expect any character this week since I believe we'll be getting a Nintendo Direct within the next 2~ weeks.

D

Deleted member

Directs haven't stopped characters before....

Especially since Directs are typically when Newcomers get revealed.

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Coming up with something completely random
A stage. Probably a returning stage.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Tonight, I predict...

Something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with Metroid.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Directs haven't stopped characters before....

Especially since Directs are typically when Newcomers get revealed.
We'll probably get a final Smash Direct sometime in the next two weeks revealing a few veterans, maybe a newcomer, bosses appearing in Smash Run, Trophy Rush, and other various modes and fun things about the 3DS version. I mean, it may be this month... or maybe closer to the beginning of September...?

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Hoping for people to finally see Ridley is A BOSS. I'm not saying he's not playable but he's damn sure a boss >.>

Also vets c:

pickle962

Smash Lord
This thread and the social thread are both like a bar you go drinking at on weekdays after work full of friendly faces you are more than familiar with along with occasional unsavory character, but those don't last long now do they? ;) In addition, this place gets boring after 2:30-3 o'clock

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
This thread and the social thread are both like a bar you go drinking at on weekdays after work full of friendly faces you are more than familiar with along with occasional unsavory character, but those don't last long now do they? ;) In addition, this place gets boring after 2:30-3 o'clock
GIMME ANOTHER BEER CHARLIE!

This place gets really good on Fridays

Last edited:

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
It's Metroid's anniversary? Hurry, someone tell me where the nearest nuke shelter is so I can be safe when the boss of Pyrosphere makes his BIG appearance.
If this actually does happen I will preemptively bust out the popcorn and enjoy the following posts. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom