• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I predict Captain Falcon because he apparently disappeared off of the face of the earth after Robin's trailer.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
I sure hope tonight isn't the dropping of the Ridley hammer. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately

Playable or Stage Hazard, it will be the single most discussed pre-launch event for this game. End of story. And I'll need to stay up to soak it all in.

I thought it already happened, too, with the direct... but the hopes still go on, as well as the very conscious trolling on the part of Sakurai.

Soul.

Eh, I don't think I'm going to predict what will be on the PotD since they're unpredictable.
From what I have heard on previous posts, it's Metroid's anniversary, so maybe it will have some stuff about that. Or it could be something else. I really don't know.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I sure hope tonight isn't the dropping of the Ridley hammer. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately

Playable or Stage Hazard, it will be the single most discussed pre-launch event for this game. End of story. And I'll need to stay up to soak it all in.

I thought it already happened, too, with the direct... but the hopes still go on, as well as the very conscious trolling on the part of Sakurai.
This anniversary will likely go by unnoticed by Sakurai as countless others have.

Personally, I'm under the impression Ridley is both a stage boss and playable. Seeing him as a boss first doesn't do anything to harm his chances, in my opinion.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Always bet on the unexpected and with that I shall bet 500 poker chips that the PotD will NOT be a Ganondorf, Ridley, Wario, etc. reveal!

Last edited:

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
This anniversary will likely go by unnoticed by Sakurai as countless others have.

Personally, I'm under the impression Ridley is both a stage boss and playable. Seeing him as a boss first doesn't do anything to harm his chances, in my opinion.
You insinuating the Other M clone for the stage and classic playable?

Brain. Ouch.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I don't expect much tonight.

The PotD's have been great lately, but I can't seem to hype myself up about them as much. Only on Friday's, because there's often a potential character reveal.

I want another newcomer announcement like with Robin.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
You insinuating the Other M clone for the stage and classic playable?

Brain. Ouch.
I suppose, yes. Or simply some sort of Alfonozo situation. This is how I would troll the fans if I were Sakurai. I want to see how evil he is.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Metroid anniversary and no direct/video announced?

I'm going to go with a good ol fashioned alt costume then, that involves no Metroid what so ever.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Metroid anniversary and no direct/video announced?

I'm going to go with a good ol fashioned alt costume then, that involves no Metroid what so ever.
Since you're a Steph and therefore always wrong no matter what, I'm going to expect just the opposite. <3

Stupid Steph. ¦(

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Today's probably won't be anything many of us were expecting. I'd actually be impressed if it is.
For me, I want more character move data or something, but most likely it'll be related to a stage or another mode.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'll stick to my weekly prediction which is seeing a hidden tease by stage revealed on a character currently unannounced.

But no more daily prediction. I have no idea when mt weekly would happen and I just predict my weekly to happen every day this week so.

Just please don't tell anything about Paper Mario repping ok?

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43

Never gonna happen. Not because it doesn't make sense, but because Sakurai would never risk the possibility of making Smashboards happy.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Reminder to keep the discussion on tonight's PotD. Gamefaqs "prophets" should be ignored as such

And as always, please avoid the image spam~.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
What's the latest PotD has gone up? The only reason I'm here is cuz Guardians of the Galaxy got out past my bedtime anyway, so here I am

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Just read the first post so excuse me if I'm wrong but...that person didn't actually say anything. It was just "information may come tonight".
It's a stupid meme going around because this Auto Gyro guy said "We'll have a shocking pic tonight!" On the night Takamaru was deconfirmed.

Now people joke (I hope) he's a prophet of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom