• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@Swampasaur Nah, let's give Yoshi his Juice mechanic from Sunshine. You have to eat fruit food items constantly or he'll be OHKOed automatically. That would be so cool! So unique!

Progression!
Best Mario game this millennium.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
White Day won't affect the update, don't get worked up. There have been actual important Japanese holidays we've still received updates on.

D

Deleted member

While we're still here waiting for the update, lets get the camp fire out & roast some marshmallows together!

Who knows, we might get a wild Yoshi appearing!

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I'd post a gif but I'm scared of the mods.
Did you make your signature? It's f$#@#$@ amazing.

Pretty cool man, looks much better than the thing I'm making in Game Maker. How much experience do you have with it?
3 years. I think I started using it when I saw that smash bros crusade game was made with gamemaker. On a side note I recently found out that Nidhogg AND Spelunky were made with gamemaker as well.

I am now gonna submit this post and continue the mashing of the refresh button.

Last edited:

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
So basically we've confirmed that Sakurai is too busy stuffing his face with chocolate to bother posting the update on time... I can't blame him there! :b:

Dairz

Smash Ace
I'm scared to get up and get a snack because I know Sakurai will update immediately once I leave my computer...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm scared to get up and get a snack because I know Sakurai will update immediately once I leave my computer...
Just do it. I've had dinner, emptied a dishwasher and restarted my computer and Sakurai hasn't updated yet.

R0Y

Smash Master
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
I don't even LIKE Yoshi man, what the actual hell am I doing?
Oh my gosh you're right. I don't know why I'm here. I have things to do tomorrow too. Maybe 20 minutes more for me.

Edit: oh my gosh
No way

Last edited:

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
Someone needs to write a program that plays a ringtone/song as soon as Sakurai posts a new Miiverse pic.

Seriously, that would be so useful.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Why do you hate us Sakurai when we give you nothing but love!?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

While we were waiting, they were partying...

And what game is that from? Closest thing I can think of is Daigasso! Band Brothers. (that game with Barbara)

-----

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom