• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@Swampasaur Nah, let's give Yoshi his Juice mechanic from Sunshine. You have to eat fruit food items constantly or he'll be OHKOed automatically. That would be so cool! So unique!

Progression!

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Been on the phone for the last hour or so, figured it'd be a nice way to kill time waiting for what was supposed to be the time of reveal... Guess he had other plans for me.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
@Swampasaur Nah, let's give Yoshi his Juice mechanic from Sunshine. You have to eat fruit food items constantly or he'll be OHKOed automatically. That would be so cool! So unique!

Progression!
Better yet have it so all his special change to him vomiting juice X3

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
If we're going to talk about Yoshi fruit consumption, why not spew those seeds like bullets from the watermelon he eats in Yoshi's Island?
That...would actually be a pretty cool item idea. An item idea similar to the Super Scope, mind you, but a pretty cool one nonetheless. Especially if it's an ice melon.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294

Progression!
And to make Yoshi even more unique he is now the only character who can't swim. Instead, Yoshi loses a point/stock when he lands in water.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It's really a win-win either way. We either get Yoshi or we get to laugh at those raging. ;)

Shroob

Sup?
Late pics like this make me wonder if all these pics are actually taken directly from the game, the same day they're released.

Sluigi123

R64/Brawl- Dev; AI Coder; Balancer
NNID
Sluigi123
Swift Fox said:
Don't think that's... official?
It's not official, but it's a cool website to go to, cause it shows Sakurai's PotD quotes by waving your cursor over the pics and the cursor is the hand that's used in Melee! :p

gamer8

Smash Lord
If the picture is anything but Yoshi or maybe even Zero Suit Samus, my jimmies will be seriously rustled.

The only thing that could rustle them further at that point is if Toon Link was in the picture.

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
That Shulk leak is Palutena 2.0! Too bad no one is giving a **** because this Yoshi wait **** is atrocious!
Nah, it got debunked pretty fast when people found him in the exact same pose in a screenshot from the Wii game.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Can't make it. . . My body isn't ready. I've failed you, Masahiro Sakurai. . .
zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom