• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I hope this is a weird week. I love all the wacky stuff Sakurai does.

I know everyone says Yoshi this week... but I feel it'll be someone else. Maybe we'll get another stage in the form of a Yoshi stage.

I also hope we see the rest of that KI stage soon.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Sakurai, may you watch me in my sleep, make your elves create a picture to never forget. May the great Lord Helix forgive us for our start spamming, may the Triforce watch over us. Sakurai you shall always be in my heart. I have nothing to say until tomorrow, may your pics bring me and Reggie joy as our bodies are ready for it. Alfonzo shall be watching, and he shall always be dependable, I have no further predictions o great moderators from above, may you rest easy not having to force edit any posts, and may you great moderators have a restful night. Night will always fall but nintendo will always bring in the light, Miyamoto bring forth thy Holy Spirit, Aonuma the Son of Hylia, and Sakurai the guardian of the Nintendo Realm keep us safe from the purgatory and sins that is Microsoft. Amen.

Shroob

Sup?
Sakurai, may you watch me in my sleep, make your elves create a picture to never forget. May the great Lord Helix forgive us for our start spamming, may the Triforce watch over us. Sakurai you shall always be in my heart. I have nothing to say until tomorrow, may your pics bring me and Reggie joy as our bodies are ready for it. Alfonzo shall be watching, and he shall always be dependable, I have no further predictions o great moderators from above, may you rest easy not having to force edit any posts, and may you great moderators have a restful night. Night will always fall but nintendo will always bring in the light, Miyamoto bring forth thy Holy Spirit, Aonuma the Son of Hylia, and Sakurai the guardian of the Nintendo Realm keep us safe from the purgatory and sins that is Microsoft. Amen.
Boy, can I have whatever you're smokin'?

juddy96

Smash Lord
By the time the pics are up, everyone over here in the Americas, yeah, our bodies are ready... for sleep.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
About time Yoshi showed up. Please? I don't even play him but I'm beginning to miss him. I want to see his bright green HD look.

Before Brawl, it was a pain for me to stay up to 2 AM every weeknight. I've since grown into a night owlery where this is just the middle of my waking hours.

Diddy's reveal was a while ago, so I feel like a new character revelation is imminent. Maybe not tonight, but a lot of people are banking on Yoshi on Friday.

Gah, Yoshi. Unless he has some amazing changes to his moveset he's just...there. Everyone expects him... he's not that exciting or interesting at this point...

...bah.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Pic of the day. Watch out for those Banana Peels! By the way, attacks that cause prat falls are still present here."

Gah, Yoshi. Unless he has some amazing changes to his moveset he's just...there. Everyone expects him... he not that exciting or interesting at this point...

...bah.
I feel entirely the same, which is why I wish Yoshi was shown in the debut trailer just to spare us the eyeroller of an update.

However, I might be more excited if Yoshi went back to using his steed-like design from Super Mario World and SMW2, rather than the "Yoshi Kid" design in Brawl.

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
It has been a month since the last Pyrosphere pic. I predict a new Pyrosphere pic just to fuel the endless Ridley debate.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
However, I might be more excited if Yoshi went back to using his steed-like design from Super Mario World and SMW2, rather than the "Yoshi Kid" design in Brawl.
His design in Brawl is his official design now, so I highly doubt they'll change it back.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
His design in Brawl is his official design now, so I highly doubt they'll change it back.
What's funny about that is that his default Brawl model pose is hunched over and dinosaur like, while his models in the Mario spin-off games and such have him T-posed upright.

I think there's a 50% chance of seeing Yoshi sometime this week or next... Who really knows, though?

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Gah, Yoshi. Unless he has some amazing changes to his moveset he's just...there. Everyone expects him... he's not that exciting or interesting at this point...

...bah.
Yoshi is my favorite video game character and intake offense to this.

Jk, I know how you feel. That was like me waiting for Diddy Kong. I was going to feel like this for Dedede, but Sakurai have him a major design change, which was really interesting.

Last edited:
I've made a habit of going to bed early these last few weeks, but due to a laundry blunder I'm stuck up. I'm not used to waiting anymore, this is frustrating.

gamer8

Smash Lord
So is it going to be at 3 AM every day now? Being on the east coast sucks sometimes, but I wouldn't be sleeping right now anyways.

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
Well if yesterday showed a picture of a character from a character appearing in a crossover series, I predict a new assist trophy of a character referenced from said series. Birdo for assist!

Although, I wouldn't mind some moveset details like Villager's D-Smash acting like a meteor smash to opponents in the air.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

LUMIOSE CITY.

**** YES.

I WAS HOPING TO GET A STAGE LIKE CASTELIA CITY OR LUMIOSE.

Celebrate!

Add a giant ornate floating platform to fight on and fireworks shaped like Kalos Pokemon in the background, and it'll look close to how I imagined a Lumiose stage.

----

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Is that... A Pokemon stage? That's not based on Pokemon stadium?

That's AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom