• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dairz

Smash Ace
I bet the pic will have Kirby in it.

I don't really care what we get for this week, as long as we get Yoshi next friday.

D

Deleted member

It's going to be a WFT pic. We haven't had one of those in a while.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
It's going to be a WFT pic. We haven't had one of those in a while.
A move spotlight on WFT would be very welcome; it would be time better spent than retreading moves whose properties are broadly already known (see yesterday), and we've gotten a lot of Rosalina move spotlights too (possibly all of her specials, IIRC).

She has her Up B Hoola Hoop recovery, and the Wii Fit Soccer Ball may be her Side B, but the rest (Down B, Neutral B) aren't known, to my knowledge (perhaps in visuals, but probably not in precise function).

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Has the layout of the Director's Room changed for everyone? The posts are now being displayed larger.

Dairz

Smash Ace
She has her Up B Hoola Hoop recovery, and the Wii Fit Soccer Ball may be her Side B, but the rest (Down B, Neutral B) aren't known, to my knowledge (perhaps in visuals, but probably not in precise function).
Has it been established what this is?

It could be a special, or maybe a taunt..

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Has it been established what this is?

It could be a special, or maybe a taunt..
See, that's the stuff I want to know more about. It seems appropriate for a Taunt. But if it's a Special, then perhaps it's a "Relax" or "Focus" move, which allows you to replenish your health or give you a certain buff, or something. I imagine the move itself (if it is a move) will be called "Focus" or "Breathe" or something.

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US, SAKURAI

D

Deleted member

See, that's the stuff I want to know more about. It seems appropriate for a Taunt. But if it's a Special, then perhaps it's a "Relax" or "Focus" move, which allows you to replenish your health or give you a certain buff, or something. I imagine the move itself (if it is a move) will be called "Focus" or "Breathe" or something.

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US, SAKURAI

....couldn't resist.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I'm gonna guess we'll get info about a new stage tonight. We haven't had any of those in a long time.

Dairz

Smash Ace
I'm gonna guess we'll get info about a new stage tonight. We haven't had any of those in a long time.
I'm looking at your sig... do the ghosts really look like that now?? Dafuq happened to Inky and Blinky?

Anyways, I'd like to see a Pokemon stage already..

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Please for the love of Helix give us a Wii U stage. Or a new angle on that Kid Icarus one.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
My guess : It's going to showcase a character's move. Most likely a newcomer.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Helix Fossil for Smash 4. The stage can be that one route with all the dropping ledges.

Getting off topic...lol

D

Deleted member

Probably won't happen tonight but I'd like to see Captain Falcon...I need my Falcon Punch!

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
It will be Meta Knight's reveal :lick:
Oh, I will be so glad if you're right.
"Pic of the day. Our favorite masked and winged ball, Meta Knight, rises once more into battle . This time we made him even stronger, so watch out!"

And the smashboards explodes! It's beautifull.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqFx7WO4Dg
Pic of the day. Little Mac's side smash attack is his straight right punch...but it can transform into an uppercut if you tilt diagonally upward, or a body hook if you tilt diagonally downward. The body hook is the most devastating of these moves and it doesn't blast the opponents away.

The trick in activating these punches is to avoid tilting the controls diagonally from the get go--instead, tilt up or down right after the smash attack starts kicking in. You can also tilt up or down while you're powering up.

Last edited:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Extra comment:
The trick in activating these punches is to avoid tilting the controls diagonally from the get go--instead, tilt up or down right after the smash attack starts kicking in. You can also tilt up or down while you're powering up.

edit:#Rood

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Interesting details on Mac's side smash. He really breaks a lot of Smash conventions, with the multiple side smashes and power meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom