• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
We'll guys, I'm putting on my conductor's cap, and preparing the hype train. That's right, I'm banking on a character reveal tomorrow.

The train will be boarding soon. Get your things, it's going to be a heck of a ride.
*jumps on train* I AM SO JOINING THIS HYPE TRAIN. YEE-HAW!

Ganondorf will be revealed tomorrow. CALLING IT.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
*jumps on train* I AM SO JOINING THIS HYPE TRAIN. YEE-HAW!

Ganondorf will be revealed tomorrow. CALLING IT.
Excellent, so I see you're an advocate of GanonGronday. Me, I'm all about that WarioWonday and NessNonday, but a MewtwoMonday would be sublime.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Bandanna Dee?
Would be an excellent choice of a character. Shame that he can't be shown in a PotD without him being disconfirmed. Then again, if we get an announcement for a video, we could hype him there.

AnnouncementAon... Shoot it starts with a vowel.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
A character reveal would leave an enormous impact for obvious reasons

Which is why I don't think we're getting anymore until the game release :estatic:

Glaze_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItsGlaze
3DS FC
2595-1893-0903
We'll guys, I'm putting on my conductor's cap, and preparing the hype train. That's right, I'm banking on a character reveal tomorrow.

The train will be boarding soon. Get your things, it's going to be a heck of a ride.
I'm so getting on this train. The hype must be real with 19 days left. Sakurai did say we were almost done with newcomer videos. Hopefully we'll get one soon. Here's to TetraTonday!

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Alright guys, we're only, what, 6-8 hours away from the PotD. It's time to escalate the hype, and the expectations.
I'll kick things off, with an early bet, one I might repeal throughout the night for an even greater one.

Ness. I predict my boy Ness tomorrow.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Alright guys, we're only, what, 6-8 hours away from the PotD. It's time to escalate the hype, and the expectations.
I'll kick things off, with an early bet, one I might repeal throughout the night for an even greater one.

I predict a new pokemon. Either Zoroark or an entirely new one we haven't seen yet.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
All we need is a veteran this week to prove the leak's legitimacy.
No, all we need is something that is going to have nothing to do with the leak.

Because in the end leaks won't matter. If something is hype worthy, it will be so on its own merit.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Veteran reveal predictions...on a Monday...with no reason other than just because. We get to go through the whole hype train fiasco along with people saying "you'll be disappointed" and as we get closer to the picture coming out the hype will build up exponentially and...it'll be a Smash Run picture and people will be upset.

Sounds like a perfectly fine Monday to me '-'

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Does anyone think we'll actually get some form of landslide of information from Sakurai in the next 3 week? I'm starting to doubt it.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I'm hoping for at least 3 more pictures on Pyrosphere dodging the question on everyone's mind.
Even worse...

"Pic of the Day: A new stage, Cerulean Cave, from Pokemon Red and Blue! An enemy from Red's past may appear at any second!"

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I dunno.

But let's talk about something else.
Is everyone expecting colossal things from this update? Jabba should be here for the hype by now.
I'd give it another 2-3 hours. That's when the crowd starts arriving. If the update is postponed past 3:00, it is much more likely to be a big one, and thus...more people will arrive.

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace

Mother 2 came out on the 27 of this month, so we might see him this Wednesday.

Also, I heard that the game is going gold this week.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Alright guys, the hype train's about to set off. I'll be back in a bit to take control of the train, but until then keep predicting.

I'm still expecting Ness.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
You know what? I'm joining the hype train.
This is the train going to Kraid right? Cause if not, I just got on the wrong train

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom