• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I swear if we get something like this today....

"I have big news for everyone! The 3DS version will be released soon so we are trying to include everything we can into the game. One big addition is something we are proud off. Last year, I showed a picture of something big. Well, it has become bigger! Yes, we have further enhanced Luigi's nose! When he performs attacks, his nose stretches even further! I thought it would be impossible to implement but Luigi's Italian half plumber-half model designer was able to complete the task! "

Followed by a second comment

"Luigi's sausage nose will be featured in both versions so don't worry! And here is another picture of Smash Run. There is a big change in Smash Run now! An enemy from Samus' past will make an appearance! Yes, that's right, it is Luigi's nose! It is even taller than Samus! It appeared alongside Samus back in 1985."

I swear Sakurai....if you do this to us...
Anything that isn't worthy, people will will relate to this:

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Gotta say, even a Ridley reveal is just not gonna live up to the sleep deprived state I'm in right now. Gonna give this 5 more minutes.

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
We are entering "Tomodachi Stage revealed instead of Yoshi" levels of delay now.

It's all because I pointed out it wasn't late 2 hours ago.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
I feel like this thread is the plot to Avatar, where Smashboards is the world at peace, and the 4chan leak is the Fire Nation. Only @Swift Fox master of the update can save us, but when the boards needed him most, he has vanished.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Still no update?

"insomniac19 likes this."

How fitting. ¦D

In all seriousness though, maybe we should all just chill quietly and do something else to kill time til it's up.

That, or go to bed. XD

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
I'll read a bit after the pic is up, I thought two hours ago.

Now I'm just sitting here realizing I've done nothing for the past two hours when it's way past my bedtime

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Well, my hype is officially dead. I can't see a really good pic coming this late. Holding on for a music update or a trailer announcement.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915

Once again, this fits the situation.

Either A. It's an announcement. B. A character reveal. Or C.A troll pic. Considering this is SAKURAI, I'm going with C.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I wonder how many times I'm gonna hear the simpsons theme from downstairs before we get this darn pic.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
The update probably has some effect on the site, that was at least the reason for the last delay. Hopefully a veteran will be announced alongside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom