• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
Happy 507th post!

(I passed my 500th post whilst walking around.)

The site went down. Did I miss anything?

Exate

Smash Journeyman
This is taking longer than Meta Knight's reveal.
But we do really need another vet right about now.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Oh so apparently we don't have downtime during maintenance anymore.

GET YOUR JIGGLES ON.

But no, not really, I know it's hype, and its suddenly looking like this is the latest PoTD we've had thus far, but do you guys really want to get your pages flooded through with stuff when swiftfox finally gets to post it? Please think of the recognition of Foxes, including the Swift ones.
I just experienced a server offline error. So does that mean the maintenance happened already?

D

Deleted member

Don't tell me how to live my life. You remind me of the stupid store clerks. They're all like, "Thanks for shopping, have a nice day" Its like, don't tell me how to live my life brah. I will be as pessimistic and sadistic as I please...
Hey man I just wanna help. Sleeping at night kicks in your bodies natural healing system, and it also keeps you healthy in general. I'm just concerned for your guys' health.

Now have a nice day :4pacman:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I swear if we get something like this today....

"I have big news for everyone! The 3DS version will be released soon so we are trying to include everything we can into the game. One big addition is something we are proud off. Around last year, I showed a picture of something big. Well, it has become bigger! Yes, we have further enhanced Luigi's nose! When he performs attacks, his nose stretches even further! I thought it would be impossible to implement but Luigi's Italian half plumber-half model designer was able to complete the task! And if you look carefully inside Kuigi's nose, there is a long dark tunnel that goes very far back! What could be inside? The designers thought of everything!"

Followed by a second comment

"Luigi's sausage nose will be featured in both versions so don't worry! And here is another picture of Smash Run. There is a big change in Smash Run now! An enemy from Samus' past will make an appearance! Yes, that's right, it is Luigi's nose! It is even taller than Samus! It appeared alongside Samus back in 1985. This is I, reporting live inside Luigi's nose"

I swear Sakurai....if you do this to us...

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
How does CrashBoards happen without an actual POTD update? I at least expected some news, be it good, bad, or ugly.

D

Deleted member

**** it, it's been way too long and I need my sleep.
I know I'm going to miss something like when Meta Knight was announced, but I just. don't. care. anymore.

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
God dammit, smashboards went down so i though the pic had been posted and it was big news, so i frantically updated the site and miiverse for five minutes. **** i'm tired...

Donalp15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Donalp15
I never experienced a Crash Boards before, so I went to Gamefaqs to catch up on what I missed.
Please never make me do that again....

MylesMad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MylesMad
3DS FC
4141-2408-3059
I feel like sleeping would make more sense at this point. Just think as the PotD as being a present to wake up to. Even if it could be a dissapointing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom