• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie, especially since this isn't the Ghirahim thread, I am so revealed that Ghirahim isn't playable. He's a one-shot character from a series with far better one-shot characters. He has always seemed flamboyant just for the sake of being flamboyant with no real character past "I'm a flamboyant weirdo." His potential moveset may have off-set this slightly, but I'm really glad I don't have to deal with him.

Still, my condolences to Ghirahim fans.

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
No i don't not think Impa will be the new Zelda charcter in Smash..hell i don't think we are even getting a new Zelda playable charcter

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
If we go by the trophy theory, and it is in fact a rep from Skyward Sword, then Impa or Groose. I want Tetra tbh though haha

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
At this point I'm expecting we're gonna get something like Ridley, Shulk, and Chorus men as newcomers, and then a bunch of vets.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I'm really glad he's more than just a simple trophy or something.
Ghirahim, playable or not, deserved more than just a trophy. (Or heaven forbid nothing at all.)
I think that is fair to say given the... impact... he made on a lot of people, myself included.

Last edited:

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
:079:
I just realized that in the April smash direct, the song that plays during Fi's trophy reveal was the song Impa teaches you in LOZ SS
Old Impa confirmed!

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
I have this horrible feeling that if we get a Zelda newcomer, it's gonna be Toon Zelda.
The least they could do would be to give us blue pig Ganon instead of a 3rd Zelda form. There's no way she should get more forms in Smash than Mario, Link, or Samus have ever gotten.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
YES! That one less horrible character (imo) for people to suggest for the game. He's right where he should be next to Skull Kid and Midna. Now if only we could knock out the toon clones as well...

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
I'm really glad he's more than just a simple trophy or something.
Ghirahim, playable or not, deserved more than just a trophy, or nothing at all.
I think that is fair to say given the... impact... he made on a lot of people, myself included.
Yeah, that's a good way of thinking about it. It's definitely cool to see he'll be going around beating up people too.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Well shucks. Oh well, still hoping for a reveal of sword Ganondorf. Maybe alongside Wario and Ridley or something like that, a villains reveal trailer.
Wario and Ganondorf together would be reminiscent of the Digital Event at E3's introduction. What if it was a hint?

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
Well, we've had two new villain assist trophies shown in one week, maybe this could mean that we couldget a playable villain for Friday? Does anybody see that as too far of a stretch?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Uh oh...two villains deconfirmed this week....tomorrow will be King K Rool or Ridley's fate

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
Hope zant gets in as an assist as well, he's my personal favorite zelda secondary antagonist.

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Sakurai just stabbed Ghirahim fans with a rapier and is now licking the blood off the blade.

micstar615

Smash Ace
Though Lord Ghirahim, Demon of Fabulousness and Elegance was my most wanted Zelda newcomer, Impa was a close 2nd. I would be happy if she were to make it in instead, if she is in, I hope her HW costume will be added.

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

HRRGK

Right in the heart like a Finishing Blow from the Master Sword!
shhh

it's ok

have a hug

In all seriousness, the amount of Assist Trophies that could be fighters next time is outstanding. We've gotten:

-Ashley
-Dark Samus
-Dillon
-Ghirahim
-Isabelle
-Knuckle Joe
-Lyn
-Magnus
-Midna
-Sable Prince
-Saki
-Goroh
-Skull Kid
-Starfy
-Takamaru
-Tingle
-Waluigi

ALL of them could be unique characters. This is going to be one of the greatest character games in the world, like Sakurai said.

Morbi

Scavenger
Either way, this was the first deconfirmation that I did not see coming from a mile away. At least Ghirahim is in the game! No longer is he a two-shot villain!

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
And thus tons of peoples hopes were crushed. I guess Ganondorf is a shoe in for the 5th LOZ Character slot then.
I just realized that this pic also shows a new stage. I was too distracted by Ghirahim's fabulousness
I thought that was the X/Y Wii U stage. :\

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
The big deconfirms just keep coming! Although, sorry Ghirahim fans, but I never thought he had a realistic chance anyways.

Could this lead to a Ganondorf reveal tomorrow? "Pic of the Day. Ghirahim may be a Demon Lord, but there is only one Demon King! Ganondorf, the Gerudo King of Darkness, rejoins the battle!"

Yes? No? Maybe? ...Probably not.

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Please keep one place free of leak-drama.
Zelda isnt getting any original newcomers agian(sigh). Shame cause that series hasn't got one since melee. And no Toon Link is just a spiritual succesor to Young Link.

Edit: Its good to know that Black Pit and Mario M.D. Were a bigger priority than some of the Assit trophy choices.

Last edited:

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Uh oh...two villains deconfirmed this week....tomorrow will be King K Rool or Ridley's fate
Don't you dare jinx this okay. It hurts enough, first Skull Kid, then Waluigi, now Ghirahim. I don't want those two dying on me!

D

Deleted member

Can't say I'm disappointed. I had no interest in Ghirahim.

Condolences to the supporters, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom