• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This fire must belong to Kotake!

Pic of the day. A big fire breaks out in Gerudo Valley. Epona, help!

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
so we learned more about greudo valley stage. along with what the fire on the bridge was from too. which came from kotake and koume
nice, arguable if it was worth the wait, but it is a good picture of the day regardless

Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
It's interesting that we were shown this stage so long ago and are only now seeing the stage hazard. A lot of people have suspected that Pyrosphere is hiding such a hazard too; I wonder how many stages overall have stuff like this?

Shroob

Sup?
It's interesting that we were shown this stage so long ago and are only now seeing the stage hazard. A lot of people have suspected that Pyrosphere is hiding such a hazard too; I wonder how many stages overall have stuff like this?
Oh damnit you said the P word....

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Kotake and Koume are so fricken awesome. I think they'll merge into Twinrova and burn down the bridge. I know stage hazards can suck, but this is awesome.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Man, so many bosses working as stage hazards... Yellow Devil, that Ghost Emperor thing, and now the Twinrova... And Ridley.
I hope that's it, to be honest, I'm not a big fan of these.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Difference is, we haven't seen too much of Gerudo Valley.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
All things considered, I'm completely satisfied with this. I'm glad they aren't assists, though.

If anyone thinks they aren't prominent enough for a role like this, keep in mind they have appeared in Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask, and the Oracle series, so they've got more credit than the majority of other villains.

Staarih

Smash Master
So, stage hazard huh? Cool. First I thought of them being an AT and thus confirm no outline for them (regarding the Palutena leak) but I'll take it none the less. Great start for the week.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I can live with this update.

Now where's the ice? I know there's gonna be some ice soon.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
This picture really takes me back, though don't you fight these two only in the desert temple much further up ahead?

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Well, I was hoping we would finally be able to put the whole "will the assist trophies have outlines on the 3DS?" question to bed once and for all... but, really, if stage hazards like this don't have outlines, I really can't imagine that assist trophies would. And I think most sensible people have already figured they wouldn't, anyways. Still, definitive proof is always nice, heh.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
All things considered, I'm completely satisfied with this. I'm glad they aren't assists, though.

If anyone thinks they aren't prominent enough for a role like this, keep in mind they have appeared in Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask, and the Oracle series, so they've got more credit than the majority of other villains.
Now there's one less obstacle in Ghirahim's way! >8D

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Courtesy of AEM:

When Kotake and Kouma join the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of being up to no good.
Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"
Much as I think Alfonzo jokes are overplayed(yes I know I just made one a couple pages ago, shut up!) I can't help but be amused by the image of Alfonzo flying around on a broomstick casting spells.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Cool. I was always of fan of the boss fight in Ocarina of Time. Looks like they're the stage hazard in Gerudo Valley.

Now, sleep. :tired:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Would love to talk about the PotD, but my internet **** itself just before the PotD was uploaded and it's taken 5 minutes just to refresh the page.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Inb4Ridleyarguments
Ok then, we know where this is going to go, lets run it through people:

Prosecutor: The witches were shown! That means hazards can be shown long after the stage!
Defendant: We've already known that since Spirit Track's Phantom Train, that doesn't change much.
P: Yeah well... That still can mean Rid-
D: Going to stop you right there, unlike the Pyrosphere we weren't shown much of this stage. On top of that, the hazard in question was already alluded to in a previous picture, no such thing exists for Pyrosphere despite having many pictures to its name.

In conclusion, nothing has changed, lets just enjoy Ganondorf's surrogate mothers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom