• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Considering the game is being close to release, the only updates I see from now on (including last week) are going to be interesting updates.

I know that if someone doesn't find it interesting, they'll just yell "FILLER" and moan about it for about 3 more posts, but those people are silly.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
What if King K Rool and Tetra are revealed together in a pirate themed trailer sometime this month?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
If we're "predicting"...

Oh Based Magic Conch, what shall we receive today by the master hands of the best Fire Emblem lord, the ageless Masahiro Sakurai?

"Nothing".

ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Considering the game is being close to release, the only updates I see from now on (including last week) are going to be interesting updates.

I know that if someone doesn't find it interesting, they'll just yell "FILLER" and moan about it for about 3 more posts, but those people are silly.
We see stages recently and one of them, imo, is quite likely to be a tease.

Teasing before direct?

That would explain the unusual amount of stages lately.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
I wonder if they'll make certain alt costumes unlockable, like the one Mario got from NES Golf...

Hokori

Great King of Evil
"Pic of the Day: This is Ganondorf with a message from my desk after I gave Sakurai the boot. Enjoy my pictures on the official Smash website (I better please you). After you're done daydreaming about using me in the upcoming Smash games, be sure to set an alarm so you can tune into the Hyrule Warriors Direct later on to watch me wreck face in another game. That is all."

"Prepare yourself!" :ike:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Um, since I think Ganondorf will remain a secret character I doubt we'll see any update about him. But it'll be veeery interesting if Sakurai mentions the direct...! I believe the idea that our 2nd pic of the day for the week (the one after this one and about 3 hours after the hyrule warriors direct) will have an alt costume or something inspired by Hyrule Warriors with a caption that reads "Did you guys just SEE that direct? Cool stuff!" much more. Though, I also believe we'd be lucky to see any Hyrule Warriors stuff at all in Smash Bros.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just a reminder to stay on topic, people.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Don't say that like you wouldn't love to see HD turnip faces.
Hmmm.."Potd! Peach's Turnips deal twice as much damage than before, making the Rare One Deal a Total of 67% Damage! I hope you enjoy throwing them....(Comment)...."In Peach's Castle! Instead of fighting on the roof like in Melee, you would be fighting inside it! The Curtains will cover up the screen when pulled down, turning the setting of the stage into a different room in the castle! Now that, is Peachy.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
I'll be seriously disappointed if we don't get a Justin Bailey Samus alt, or an alt of one of her ending bikinis.

Ditto for Toon Link lobster attire.

Last edited:

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Expect Ganondorf.
Or else you will DIE. :awesome:
I hope he makes my face the greatest in Coredai (sp?) instead.

I'm hoping we see something good. Maybe Sakurai will be less humble and reveal Meta Knight as a celebration of his birthday since it was a character he created.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Hmmm.."Potd! Peach's Turnips deal twice as much damage than before, making the Rare One Deal a Total of 67% Damage! I hope you enjoy throwing them....(Comment)...."In Peach's Castle! Instead of fighting on the roof like in Melee, you would be fighting inside it! The Curtains will cover up the screen when pulled down, turning the setting of the stage into a different room in the castle! Now that, is Peachy.
BTW, a bunch of toads would run through the stage every 90 seconds , with Toadsworth pulling the curtain down in the background ;)

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I'll be seriously disappointed if we don't get a Justin Bailey Samus alt, or an alt of one of her ending bikinis.
I will be seriously disappointed if we GET more fanservice-y stuff about Samus. This isn't Dead or Alive, this is Smash Bros.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
:4luigi::4tlink::4marth::4lucario: you never know...
Wooooooaaaaah, you got me, I forgot aaaaalll about them (you getting my sarcasm?) Yeah, those characters were secret once. Now they're not. I still think this game will have secret characters and Ganondorf will be one of them.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Wooooooaaaaah, you got me, I forgot aaaaalll about them (you getting my sarcasm?) Yeah, those characters were secret once. Now they're not. I still think this game will have secret characters and Ganondorf will be one of them.
I should save this post and repost this when the game comes out and all of them end up being secret again.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Please be another disconfirmation! I like those more than reveals at this stage. Just... not Isaac :'(
Plot twist: Sakurai's pic of the day deconfirms EVERYTHING. Even the fact that the game exists. Thought you had it preordered? Check again. This was all an elaborate hoax. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom