• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I really feel like we're getting a good PotD today. I don't knw why... but for the last few days I've been feeling strangely good about today.

This game is out so soon, it's crazy.
Yeah it really feels like crazy journey is ending, huh? And the start of a new one is about to begin! Sorry if that's cheesy but it's how I felt when Brawl was coming out too. Uh, Lucas would make more sense but I'd like to see Ness more. He's my melee main and a great character I play as in Brawl too. Aaand maybe cause I still have a bit of a grudge against Lucas ever since I thought he might be replacing Ness (what was it, 6 years ago?) when I was 11... I really warmed up to the kid after watching his game a bit, and the kids great but...! Don't you ever dare taking Ness's spot... and then I make growling noises.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
25th anniversary............................

SAKAGAWEA-SAN FORGOT THE OTHER ANNIVERSARIES..........

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

YES for NESS.

Last edited:

Hot Uncle Sparky

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4356-0645-2703
Sakurai can only leave fans of the series in the dark for so long, and this is quite an appropriate time.

YES FOR NESS!...
...OR A PIC OF DK MAKING A SILLY FACE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE REALLY WANT TO SEE!

D

Deleted member

Something something filler.
I really want Ness/Lucas but I doubt it, Sakurai doesn't exactly have a good track record when it comes to anniversaries.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Jabba's back, with a new Shakespere look.

Wario Wonday here we go!

Wario vs Ness, rematch POTD

Last edited:

Rhus

We're going top speed!
The Apple of Enlightenment predicted Ness's reveal tonight.

But not even we can grasp the true form of Sakurai's thoughts.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Something something filler.
I really want Ness/Lucas but I doubt it, Sakurai doesn't exactly have a good track record when it comes to anniversaries.
Yeah, but what else does Mother/Earthbound have? I doubt they're getting a game any time soon, sadly.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Ness would be a welcome pic for today.

I expect clarifications on some moves, though. Maybe a new item or alternate costume?

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I hope today is the day
Ness can just go away
A year has made me want to sew
For the love of God, be Wario

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I hope we get Lucas rather than Ness. Though I hope both of then come back. Lucas has much more character, and it will maaaaybeee give Nintendo the confidence to release it on Wii U's virtual console.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
While we wait, im playing some Super Smash Flash 2. Dang is Chibi Robo good fun.
Same here. I love how they made Link's gale effect on his boomerang more useful. Though, I really want to know how good the gale is in smash 4, but we have never seen it used that way...

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
The more I see of #Wario____Day, the more it reminds me of requests for Goku and Shadow on Miiverse. And this is coming from a HUGE Wario Land player.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Same here. I love how they made Link's gale effect on his boomerang more useful. Though, I really want to know how good the gale is in smash 4, but we have never seen it used that way...
I havent used Link, I want to get used to Chibi Robo first. We should fight online sometime.

I want some more Mii info, specifically on the Brawlers, they havent had any true info handed out yet.

Of the EarthBound boys, Ness is better
No way Lucas ain't a bedwetter
But if you think Sakurai remembers what day it is
You're leaving disappointed and that's the way it is.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
But really guys, is it really not, like, too early for a veteran?
Eh, it's been like two weeks. And the game's approaching fast. We've got just about a month and a half left to reveal :warioc::metaknight::popo::lucas::ness2: 5 veterans! That is considering if Ness isn't secret and continues to follow the same pattern as Falcon and that Lucas isn't cut. Yeah, we gatta know the starting roster before its out, so they've gatta hurry up!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ninten is the only one from a "Guaranteed Masterpiece"

When he's announced instead of either of those two

You fans better not cry. Until the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom