• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
My predictions for PotDs of this week:
July 22 - New Disconfirmation: Paper Mario for Paper Mario TTYD's 10th anniversary
July 23 - New alt: Dedede's mask for the release of DeDeDe's Drum Dash Z in Japan through eShop

July 24 - New stage: Yoshi's stage for the release of Yoshi's New Island in Japan (at last...)
July 25 - New character: R.O.B., Lucas, Dr. Mario, and/or new-comer(s) for San Diego Comic-Con
....Dr.Mario?

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
It would most certainly be a surprise...
DO NOT WANT AS MORE THAN A MARIO ALT
If Dr. Mario was revealed....as a separate character...I would probably die of laughter for the first 10 minutes....but then complain about Sakurai's reasoning for the next week or two.
Just....no.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Ohh yeah, special surprises at the end of this week, huh? I guess the pic will be boring but have a follow-up comment like "But check this out!" like after the Pac-Man taunt we got the newcomer on monday post.

Um... I heard some Mother anniversary is the 25th I think? Or was it the 25th anniversary on some other date...? Anyway if thats true then I expect to see Ness and Lucas...possibly in a trailer for...augh, I really have trouble saying newcomer cause we just got Robin but I also didnt expect to see any newcomers till release after Pac-Man!

...But I can also see things speeding up and getting hype before release! Argh, its tough. But at the very least I do think we'll see Ness and Lucas who probably isn't cut at this point. I don't think we'd see Jigglypuff before release to complete the 64 roster, cause her being a super serious super secret unlockable character has been a funny joke for a while now I guess?

Khoru

Smash Champion
Um... I heard some Mother anniversary is the 25th I think? Or was it the 25th anniversary on some other date...? Anyway if thats true then I expect to see Ness and Lucas...possibly in a trailer for...augh, I really have trouble saying newcomer cause we just got Robin but I also didnt expect to see any newcomers till release after Pac-Man!
it's on sunday
but yeah having them in a potd/trailer/whatever would be cool and fairly likely bc that's a big round date

Shroob

Sup?
Considering the only anniversary reveal we've ever gotten was Brawl's, I do not expect Ness or Lucas this week.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
We are probably just getting something about Robin's Elwind recovery.

EDIT: WAIT WHAT! HOLY NEW STAGE BATMAN!

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Considering the only anniversary reveal we've ever gotten was Brawl's, I do not expect Ness or Lucas this week.
We kind of got one for Little Mac (same month, as same days are tough for newcomers), and Peach's was off by a day (I think due to a weekend). Plus, IIRC, Lucina, Robin and Ike were revealed on Fire Emblem anniversary dates, just not for their own games.

EDIT:

FINALLY WE GET A STARFOX STAGE.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
it's on sunday
but yeah having them in a potd/trailer/whatever would be cool and fairly likely bc that's a big round date
Interesting! I assume Comic-Con is all weekend, right?
And we've had other anniversary reveals! Like Peach, Marth, umm... I think even Ike was tied to Sacred Stones somehow...? And uh...oh yeah! Little Mac, of course! So yknow... the possibility is there.
Edit: Oh cool, a Star Fox stage! Finally! Hope there's a pic with fighters on it though...
Maybe this will set up a Falco reveal or better yet SLIPPY. Hope it's playable in some demo. It's just not smash bros if you can't fight on The Great Fox.

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
Look at that stage...It's beautiful!:love:

Edit: Also, it's kind of funny that no one even tries to compete with Swift Fox anymore.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

"Pic of the day. Here's the Great Fox from Star Fox: Assault. I wonder what missions it will conduct. It'll probably have fighters running around on top of it without the pilot's consent."

And just like that, we're off to a good week!

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Pic of the day. Here's the Great Fox from Star Fox: Assault. I wonder what missions it will conduct. It'll probably have fighters running around on top of it without the pilot's consent.

Finally got a Star Fox stage!

Last edited:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Pic of the day. Here's the Great Fox from Star Fox: Assault. I wonder what missions it will conduct. It'll probably have fighters running around on top of it without the pilot's consent.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
inb4 this isn't a starfox stage and is actually something like "hey guys masterpieces are back here's part of the masterpiece demo for star fox 3d."

Edit: StarFox Assault huh...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ho ho ho, Star Fox Assault huh? Well....OK

Last edited by a moderator:

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Huh.... A starfox stage with a couple of arwings... I bet he is hinting at something. Oh Sakurai you sly fox. (Wink)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom