• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeEscape

Smash Apprentice
You guys are really expecting a veteran reveal in the middle of the week? All veteran reveals that don't tie in to a specific event (Nintendo Direct, E3) have been on Thursdays and Fridays. Sakurai likes to hold off the big announcements for the end of the week.

Dracometeor

Smash Apprentice
View attachment 17785
This one, correct?
Yeah, I personally have no clue on this one either. Maybe one of his altered specials is to throw ghosts? I doubt it, though.
I don't remember where it was stated. However sakurai went over the difference between outlined characters, at that point he bring up how lac mans ghosts are outlined in smash attacks and that the at versions are not.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
You guys are really expecting a veteran reveal in the middle of the week? All veteran reveals that don't tie in to a specific event (Nintendo Direct, E3) have been on Thursdays and Fridays. Sakurai likes to hold off the big announcements for the end of the week.
In all seriousness, Sakurai always Treats wario special then everyone else. He would be the guy who gets revealed on a Wendsday. For no reason.

And on top of that since everyone has at least two alt costumes, to troll everyone Sakurai will give Wario 3 different outfits!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
In all seriousness, Sakurai always Treats wario special then everyone else. He would be the guy who gets revealed on a Wendsday. For no reason.

And on top of that since everyone has at least two alt costumes, to troll everyone Sakurai will give Wario 3 different outfits!
Plumber, Biker, and Zero-Suit Wario.

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

Was Wario the only one with an alt costume in brawl?
Yup which would be great if he gets more alts this time then anyone. SInce everyone is copying his uniqueness

WHat still makes him unique tho is that so far he's the only character to have different pallets for his alt costumes.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Yup which would be great if he gets more alts this time then anyone. SInce everyone is copying his uniqueness

WHat still makes him unique tho is that so far he's the only character to have different pallets for his alt costumes.
Probably won't get as much as Villager, but second place is good, too.
Villager cheated.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
The 100th post was Luigi's Nose, so this time it's gonna be WAluigi's Nose!
"Pic of the Day. It's the 300th Pic of the Day! Just like Little Mac, Luigi also has two alternate costumes. Shown here are Luigi, Dr. Luigi, and the mysterious Mr. L. I'm not sure why, but all of their noses seem to need adjusting."

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace

Kinda suspicious how Wario was the ONLY one in that game to get an alt.

Maybe he rigged the voting. Or bribed with his treasure collection from Wario World.

That man is mysterious, and surprisingly, his butt doesn't look that fat in that zero suit.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
My body is ready for Wario Wednesday. :wario:

JabbatheHutt

If, god forbid, he's not announced. Every Wednesday ill be here rooting for the big guy :warioc:

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I feel like the only reason Wario got an alt was that for some dumb reason his iconic look wasn't his default. All the other characters kinda have one of their instantly recognizable iconic looks. Wario just had his ''Fat Biker Guy" look.

Someone could've literally went ''OH LOOK IT'S MY FAT COUSIN RAY! HOW'D HE GET IN SMASH BROTHERS!?" If it wasn't for them giving him the traditional yellow W hat look.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm just gonna point out something.
Compare the following;
:warioc:<>:troll:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
I feel like the only reason Wario got an alt was that for some dumb reason his iconic look wasn't his default. All the other characters kinda have one of their instantly recognizable iconic looks. Wario just had his ''Fat Biker Guy" look.

Someone could've literally went ''OH LOOK IT'S MY FAT COUSIN RAY! HOW'D HE GET IN SMASH BROTHERS!?" If it wasn't for them giving him the traditional yellow W hat look.

But...WarioWare was a..thing.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
But...WarioWare was a..thing.
It was, but more people are likely to recognize the traditional Wario to the Biker! Wario that features in WarioWare. Especially casual players who might only know him from his appearance in Mario games and spin-offs.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I still hope the WarioWare Bomb is used in some way for Wario.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I imagine the delays occur from translating, more text longer the wait.
I think it's translated into a bunch of different languages no?
Idk the smash site has like a bunch of language/ country options

The translation meetings probably go like this

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Wandering Nomadimouse Wednesday come on come onnnnnnnn!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Personally I think we're all wrong.

We're not going to get Wario Wednesday because tonight's a newcomer's night to shine!

Yep! It's Wrinkly Wednesday! Sorry K.Rool, Dixie, and Cranky. This is your true new DK rep!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom