• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'll be waiting for Dark Pit and Ganondorf to get their own pages on the website. I want to see the Great King in glorious HD.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
That Waluigi pic really makes me sad he is not playable. I know he may not technically be 'big enough' to earn a spot, but I Always hoped that, getting into Smash would make him popular enough to actually get his own game and such. :(
I kinda felt the same way about Takamaru.

Maybe next time I suppose.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Sorry about that. :c

But, I don't suppose you know what this Picture is referencing? Cuz' I have no idea. XD
It's a reference from Momotaro. Never heard of it though.

Samurai (Takamaru)
Monkey (Diddy)
Bird (Falco)
Dog (Fox)
Red Beast (Bowser)

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
That Waluigi pic really makes me sad he is not playable. I know he may not technically be 'big enough' to earn a spot, but I Always hoped that, getting into Smash would make him popular enough to actually get his own game and such. :(
I don't think it's an issue of him being popular enough, I'd dare say he's a more recognized Mario character than Rosalina, it was probably just because he didn't offer as unique a moveset as Rosalina and Bowser Jr, and we can only have that many Mario newcomers after all.

Donalp15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Donalp15
Onett for Wii U confirmed.

Please don't be the only Mother Wii U stage...
The fact that the Wii U version has both Town and City, and Smashville, two very similar stages, is raising my hopes that the Wii U version will have a fantastic selection of stages.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
The fact that the Wii U version has both Town and City, and Smashville, two very similar stages, is raising my hopes that the Wii U version will have a fantastic selection of stages.
When was Smashville shown? I think I missed that.

Pic wasn't Delfino, but it did reveal a few characters so I'm fine.

Donalp15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Donalp15

One of Warios pics on the sites shows them fighting on Smashville. I thought it was Town and City at first but it is definitely Smashville.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title

http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/secret02/screen-7.jpg

It's not Town & City before anyone asks. Has the same Smashville clouds, rope and the animal villager (Sable) is very low poly and has low res textures, compare her to any animal villager from Town & City (especially Mable, her sister) and you can see the major differences.

Last edited:

Marakatu

Smash Ace

Samurai (Takamaru)
Monkey (Diddy)
Bird (Falco)
Dog (Fox)
Red Beast (Bowser)
Holy crap, you are right! Bowser is the Oni King!
Wait, if Sakurai was thinking about Momotaro when he took this picture, perhaps there will be Shin Onigashima related content in the Wii U version?

Last edited:

Donalp15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Donalp15
It's nice that Onett is returning but it would be fantastic if Fourside came back.
I don't think that will be the case, since they seem to be favoring Brawl stages. Its probably because they are easier to upgrade than 64 or melee stages.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Oh my god it's so beautiful. All of it. I love you sakurai. Wario looks soo....omfg

:) wariowridays were always worth it. Always

I'm glad u guys put up with me

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh my god it's so beautiful. All of it. I love you sakurai. Wario looks soo....omfg

:) wariowridays were always worth it. Always

I'm glad u guys put up with me
Beautiful isn't

By the way for everybody here

Saukrai is not spilling the beans this time. (We are on are own on figuring out how to unlock characters outside vs mode matches ammount.)

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
image.jpg

I'm sorry but waking up to that is the best thing I could ever ask for. Here is the most expressive character in the game

Strofirko

Smash Master
I will give one point for the tower of smash leaker for guessing 2 familiar stages right.
But still proves nothing to me :glare:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII

Samurai (Takamaru)
Monkey (Diddy)
Bird (Falco)
Dog (Fox)
Red Beast (Bowser)
Really? I thought it was a reference to Subspace Emissary and Takamaru was just there for no reason.
I like the way you put it though. Nice catch.

Last edited:

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker

@Swampasaur
Do we really wanna see him hump Pictures of Wario..?

Actually, yes, yes we do. Get him here now.
I completely understand how you feel. I feel the same way. Wish that Nintendo would put him into a main series Mario game or a Wario Land/World sequel. He has a lot of potential and is getting more popular at time moves on. It's nice that he appears in a lot of spinoff games such as Mario Kart, Party, and Golf/Tennis, but it's time that Waluigi get some more spotlight. Would love to see Waluigi playable for real someday.
Best picture all time no denying

So much WAA!

Which stage is this one?

Also just wanted to throw this out there, but both Smashville and Onett were in the tower of smash leak
I believe it's the Pilotwings stage.

Last edited:

Donalp15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Donalp15

Which stage is this one?

Also just wanted to throw this out there, but both Smashville and Onett were in the tower of smash leak
I am pretty sure that is the Pilotwings stage.
Also the return of Onett and Smashville is suspicios, but I ain't buying it until I see Gyromite, Greenhouse or Endless Ocean.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Sorry if it's already been talked about but...Smashville is confirmed, and that was on the Tower of Smash leak and most people thought it was the least likely since we now have Town & City which is a good replacement.

Doc.Pringles

Smash Cadet
I am pretty sure that is the Pilotwings stage.
Also the return of Onett and Smashville is suspicios, but I ain't buying it until I see Gyromite, Greenhouse or Endless Ocean.
Greenhouse has been shown, it's the Game and Wario stage, 'gamer'. Personally, I feel it strengthens tower of smash, as he probably saw a picture and wasn't familiar with it, hence called it "greenhouse", later to find it was Game nd Wario's stage.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Greenhouse has been shown, it's the Game and Wario stage, 'gamer'. Personally, I feel it strengthens tower of smash, as he probably saw a picture and wasn't familiar with it, hence called it "greenhouse", later to find it was Game nd Wario's stage.
You are making a confusion:
This is the greenhouse the leaker was talking about:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I kinda felt the same way about Takamaru.

Maybe next time I suppose.
Also, Bowser's pose does remind me of Murasame's sprite from the The Mysterious Murasame Castle(though he's obviously wielding a weapon instead of doing a "men" gesture with his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom