• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Inb4 we get a Planet Wisp stage that's as bad as both levels in Generations. :troll:
That would still be better than anything from Lost World, but GOD would that suck. Planet Wisp was awesome in Colors. D:

IF we are talking about sonic stages, I want Rooftop Run from Sonic Unleashed
Ugh. Sick of that level.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
We talking about returning stages? I think I'd love to see Great Bay updated.
As for Sonic levels, he probably won't get much since he's already got his Lost World thing. But I hope Rooftop Run, Planet Wisp, and Chemical Plant Zone Modern are music options for it!

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
We talking about returning stages? I think I'd love to see Great Bay updated.
As for Sonic levels, he probably won't get much since he's already got his Lost World thing. But I hope Rooftop Run, Planet Wisp, and Chemical Plant Zone Modern are music options for it!
I would love for Sector Z, Fountain of Dreams, Great Bay, Temple, Hyrule Castle, Delfino Plaza, and Brinstar Depths (In HD Plese!) To all return.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
I'd be all in for Big Blue, Fountain of Dreams, Fourside, Great Bay, Onett, Temple, Delfino Plaza and Pirate Ship.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'd love to see Saturn Valley from Earthbound, and any new Kirby stage.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I'd take an Angel Island Zone stage where it starts fine in the jungle then transitions to the firey part from Act 2 like Reset Bomb Forest.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I really think there must be a stage based on Kirby's Epic Yarn. It's a console game, it's kinda obvious, and it can have its own gimmicks and unique style! Other stages... well one based on Duck Hunt, maybe something for ROB, I think Magicant will be shared between versions cause its just too good...hmm...

But yeah! Lot more hope for this version regarding stages. I think every franchise will have at least one, maybe not ROB unless they have a stack-up stage or somethin. Brawl had 41 if I remember correctly, so I think the Wii U version will have...maybe 50, 10 being past stages, maybe 7 Brawl, 2 Melee, and a 64 stage remastered? And also Stage Builder with more options.

I just hope to see more Wii U stages and stage builder in a pic of the day! Maybe not soon, maybe after October 3rd, but eventually.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I really think there must be a stage based on Kirby's Epic Yarn. It's a console game, it's kinda obvious, and it can have its own gimmicks and unique style! Other stages... well one based on Duck Hunt, maybe something for ROB, I think Magicant will be shared between versions cause its just too good...hmm...

But yeah! Lot more hope for this version regarding stages. I think every franchise will have at least one, maybe not ROB unless they have a stack-up stage or somethin. Brawl had 41 if I remember correctly, so I think the Wii U version will have...maybe 50, 10 being past stages, maybe 7 Brawl, 2 Melee, and a 64 stage remastered? And also Stage Builder with more options.

I just hope to see more Wii U stages and stage builder in a pic of the day! Maybe not soon, maybe after October 3rd, but eventually.
A Duck Hunt stage would be cool, but I wouldn't be surprised if they went for a Wild Gunman saloon stage. As for R.O.B, a Gyromite stage would be awesome.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
A Duck Hunt stage would be cool, but I wouldn't be surprised if they went for a Wild Gunman saloon stage. As for R.O.B, a Gyromite stage would be awesome.
Ah, I suppose all the series represented in Duck Hunt Dog's moveset can be combined into a stage celebrating all of light gun games. Yknow, like a transforming stage. Maybe it starts with Duck Hunt and then a Wild Gunman appears from the grass, shooting back and the stage transforms into a Saloon and so on.

Gyromite's possible. That is the game with the professor and pipes going up and down right?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I just realized something.
upload_2014-9-21_20-1-38.png

If the Assist Trophy blinks, doesn't that imply that it's living? That there is a soul stuck within the purgatory that is that item? Wasting away till someone summons it? Only to be whisked away till the next usage? And even then, what about if you don't get it? Where do they go?

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Warning Received
I just realized something.
View attachment 25795
If the Assist Trophy blinks, doesn't that imply that it's living? That there is a soul stuck within the purgatory that is that item? Wasting away till someone summons it? Only to be whisked away till the next usage? And even then, what about if you don't get it? Where do they go?
I once bound Zelda's soul to a suit of armor, and it only cost me an arm and a leg.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to do some random bets about the next POTD:
-A Final Smash shown in the Wii U version
-Moar menus
-Smash Run info
-A funny caption
Personally I hope we get a funny pic this week, we already know a lot of info and having images just to have a laugh would be very nice and relaxing.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Regarding Castle Siege, its inclusion is pretty neat. I don't like the second segment at all but the first and third parts are lovely. The latter for its simplicity and the castle rooftop is a fairly balanced stage for me. I also enjoy the scenery and seeing it in HD is a nice bonus.

For tonight I'm expecting filler which I wouldn't begrudge at the moment. I think the Wii U information will start to come in after the 3DS version is at last released internationally.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
It had better be a Wii U stage tonight I won't except anything from the 3DS. The only things that could possibly be better than a Wii U stage are a Wii U exclusive mode or an unannounced veteran or newcomer (Well Sakurai is unpredictable) After that Castle Siege pic I'm back into pic of the day, so hopefully its worth it.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I'll still be rooting for Bubbly Clouds with Kracko as a stage boss, even if Dream Land's stage killed off any hope for it...

EDIT:

I really want Fountain of Dreams. It would look beautiful in HD.
**** bubbly clouds I want this

Last edited:

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339
I don't know if I should try to revive this place or not...

So, I'll just leave my hopes for Kongo Jungle (Melee) here.

R0Y

Smash Master
I don't know if I should try to revive this place or not...

So, I'll just leave my hopes for Kongo Jungle (Melee) here.
I hope it's another stage too, returning or not.

But I'd be fine with a Wii U menu pic :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pic of the day. Here are the results for Conquest mode for players in Japan that are playing the Japanese 3DS version. Their next challenge is to battle each other with fighters they've trained up and fighters made of metal!!

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Not staying for the pic tonight

but just know it's gonna be another #MenuMonday type of night. Prepare yourselves.:4myfriends:

Edit: and there it is. #MenuMonday continues to go strong

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
"Pic of the day. Here are the results for Conquest mode for players in Japan that are playing the Japanese 3DS version. Their next challenge is to battle each other with fighters they've trained up and fighters made of metal!!"

----

domokl

Smash Lord
Wait fighters they've trained up? Is that where that pic from the esrb leak where the players had levels like cpus came from?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Calling a menu tonight.
Friday's pic was too good for us spoiled children.
Pic of the day. Here are the results for Conquest mode for players in Japan that are playing the Japanese 3DS version. Their next challenge is to battle each other with fighters they've trained up and fighters made of metal!!
Ha.
I was correct.
Sort of.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't know anything about this mode, but the fact of fighting Metal characters is exciting for me; Sakurai should brought back the Metal Theme from Melee to use it on this mode, that tune was awesome.

Anyway, it was an ok start for this week, I hope we get a Wii U pic soon

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Masahiro Sakurai: Doesn't want to spoil the game for everyone, yet makes several remarks that Japan has the game and how much fun they are now having. Also mentions the fact that they are training up their characters, meaning Japan is getting a huge advantage because they get to play with all the characters.... Come on Sakurai, I miss the funny pictures and your sense of humor....

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I don't really understand what this conquest mode is all about...
Basically, the game selects specific characters/teams and allows people to face off with said characters/teams in specific match ups for some period of time, and these pie charts show the results of people playing these matches in this mode.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Here's the really early POTD, so we can discuss it..
Pic of the day. Master Hand's glove rips open, and a mysterious substance we're calling the swarm, er, swarms out. The amount of this substance determines the shape of your final opponent, and you will have to launch it away in small clusters at a time. The higher your intensity, the denser the substance will be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom